IT'S OFFICIAL: POT LEGAL IN CO

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Cant sell but can barter. Trading weed for Hay today...
Had to have some maintenance done on a rental and paid the guy with some buds last week. Known the guy for over 10 years and never once mentioned marijuana,lol, now he is chasing me around like a puppy dog. FREE THE PLANT!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Had to have some maintenance done on a rental and paid the guy with some buds last week. Known the guy for over 10 years and never once mentioned marijuana,lol, now he is chasing me around like a puppy dog. FREE THE PLANT!!

If I did not grow my own, Id be chasin ya too, good stash from the Putemeister...

S

SatansSon

I see nothing but good financially for an enterprising stoner from 64. Trading some my hard earned stash for goods makes me feel very satisfied as I pull my hair out in my tents. I'm purely a newbie inside and am killing so many incredible girls blindly its almost gave me ptsd. But dang does all the failure make final success taste that much better. My youngest son is really struggling financially and doesn't have a real good education and is having a hell of a time finding a good job. He has been trading his extra work for more things than you'd imagine in his subculture. He is even making bi weekly swaps for part his rent. Nothing at all wrong with bartering for smoke if its a legal way my grandkids can eat. My wife n daughter n law are set on him not workin in the industry or hustling the street but he loves to grow and is getting good at it for 22 actually. I'm sorta proud of his trade. :)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I see nothing but good financially for an enterprising stoner from 64. Trading some my hard earned stash for goods makes me feel very satisfied as I pull my hair out in my tents. I'm purely a newbie inside and am killing so many incredible girls blindly its almost gave me ptsd. But dang does all the failure make final success taste that much better. My youngest son is really struggling financially and doesn't have a real good education and is having a hell of a time finding a good job. He has been trading his extra work for more things than you'd imagine in his subculture. He is even making bi weekly swaps for part his rent. Nothing at all wrong with bartering for smoke if its a legal way my grandkids can eat. My wife n daughter n law are set on him not workin in the industry or hustling the street but he loves to grow and is getting good at it for 22 actually. I'm sorta proud of his trade. :)
its amazing how a garden will pick up the slack, when work is slow...if i didnt have my garden, i would be struggling my ass off...works slow for alot of people now days

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That's how it should be guys. "I get high with a little help from my friends"...

We don't need this "industry". It's bad news and it takes cash out of all of our pockets.

The way I see it, The "Industry" will help take more stigma away from weed....
If it can be accepted by folks, like wine and beer are...
and The states can make some revenue and folks see that...

then the Micro brewers like us will be safer to do our thing..;)

sky high

sky high

You have different laws in Cali so it appears enticing to you, ken. (IMO)

Here in CO, the little guy was squished/squeezed out when the dispensaries "legitimized" in 2010. (basically, they created their own game without legal standing inside our law and the State caved in to them for the tax $$)

The "industry"...as it is now here (MMJ)...is uncontrolled. They licensed a buncha folks and turned em loose...and then laid off 3/4 of the "Enforcement" Division that was responsible for tracking all of this.

In the new gig under 64....the same folks who have a monopoly on the MJ side of this get first dibs at monopolizing this side of it as well. The licenses needed won't be available to you..or me...or anyone else to simply set up shop and dole out our wares just because you feel you brew good beer and decide that you want to open a micro brewery. IF it were like that it would be a different story.....but this is on lockdown...and it may get even tighter if the State decides THEY are going to run this show via State-ran stores and cut >everyone< out.

Any sales I might make as an individual will be as always...in private...under the table/illegal....no taxes paid. They didn't set it up for us to do it any other way....nor do they want us playing the game whatsoever.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for that Sky...I really really wasnt paying attention to all that..so I have no clue..
Im staying in cali..Just a hobby grower...

I just want the reefer maddess and Prohibition to be gone...thats all

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
its just a harmless plant (but very beneficial)

Why do their need to be so many damn laws around it?? :confused:

How could culatvation for personal use every be Prosecuted?
No possible Victim. so why is it a crime?
Plant counts are BS too.:rolleyes:

sky high

sky high

I don't think anyone here can/will be prosecuted for a home grow that is within the limits...

But as a med guy for 9 years....I see how the familiarity of growing/having it around/feeling "free" about it can have you just growing away....and then you look around and go, "Wow...where'd these 40 plants come from?" :D As a med guy..I MIGHT be able to pay enough attorney's fees to avoid problems under a med defense (no guarantees tho).....but as a mere rec user with a 3/3 count...A LOT of folks will go down just for havin too much fun and speeding innocently....

I agree...shouldn't be any plant counts. However, as you can already see with our new law....folks only read into it and take away from it what they WANT TO HEAR.

"Legal"??

"Yeah man,....We're movin to Colorado to blow it up. We'll sell it like Lemonade in front of the house...ship it back home to friends...smoke in restaurants. it's ALL legal doooooooood! :rolleyes: "
Gonna be lotsa stupid goin' on out there, for sure.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
"Legal"??

"Yeah man,....We're movin to Colorado to blow it up. We'll sell it like Lemonade in front of the house...ship it back home to friends...smoke in restaurants. it's ALL legal doooooooood! :rolleyes: "
Gonna be lotsa stupid goin' on out there, for sure.

Luckily that's what LEO is looking for. Keeps guys like you and I well off the radar.

outwest

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Remember guys,3/3 in colorado or 6/6 in cali or whatever number you want will STILL get you fed trouble/time and there is no "but my state says its ok" defense,this is the law that we need to change/reclassify or whatever you want to call it.Not saying they are going to go after the little fish but they sure as hell can if they choose to and in many cases they do.
When i read all this stuff about legal or medical weed i kinda laugh to myself,weed has been illegal all my life and still is,there is no gray area,its either 100% legal or its not and its not right now.Weve come a long way but we still have a ways to go.

putembk

putembk

You are right FW it's easy to forget that mmj is still Illegal at the federal level. It's easy to forget this especially in Colorado right now but I hope the feds have better things to do rather than go and raid a bunch of hobby growers. I am hoping there is enough other corruption going on in this country to keep them busy. And if you read the news every morning, I am pretty sure there is. We have come a long way...and there is a long way to go. However look where we were 10, 20 or thirty years ago and I think most will agree we are better off now than then.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
No one is coming after small time growers in med/rec states. The need for paranoia if you have a light or 6 up is no longer an overriding concern. The need for discretion is still a must, of course. There are to many idiots blowing shit up without discretion.

The other things to keep in mind is critical mass. I see a lot of live music. A lot of venues will still harsh on you for firing up a bowl, however with some bands, there are just to many people firing up bowls for security to do anything. I'm pretty sure we're at that point with cannabis in CO, WA, CA, with other states not far behind. While the powers that be may still be getting their panties in a bunch over a joint, popular opinion doesn't fucking care about weed anymore. This is a beautiful thing.

We can argue the finer details of plant counts, harvest limits, potency restrictions, and speculate on what will happen with impending legislation until we're blue in the face, but at least in my neck of the woods, no one cares anymore, and you gotta be a real douche to raise an eyebrow. Hell, I saw Moonshine Man at the grow shop yesterday, apparently prepping to take a shitload of cuts. With literal canna celebrities emerging, us little guys can breathe easy.

outwest

sky high

sky high

I remember when pot smoke was thick at every show. Then...all of the sudden (when alcohol co's started backing tours, IMO),....smoking policies (tobacco as well) changed and nobody/few were brave enough to fire up at shows. Would be fun to go and get super high like we used to in the 70's..LOL. Damn straight.

It is changing.... I was shown a huge oil processing rig a few days ago that is available locally. Blew me away. Can't wait to do a run!

And the hydro store is carrying Atmos oil pens....

Top Bottom