Its time to move on, my appologies for any offenses

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green punk

green punk

Lino... Before y0u go could please answer my question.

How long can tissue culture propagules be stored and what are their storage requirements?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

The farm like the plant can be very contreversial at times some find it entertaining i just take in the good with the bad and hope my bennies eat it all up and make food of it ...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Had to look up what that meant. :)
You dish it you get it round here, all good though.
I had to look it up too. Your right.

Chuck

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Now i get it...Duh
I don't.
lino, posted and rolled like he said so don't waste your breath guys..... shame he started out offering a guy down and out a place to stay but had more requirement's than a kardasion in a house mate.... no pollen touched in 60 days .....lol.. but yet he is chucking it on other people's tanks.....oh shit I just did what I said I normally don't do but the chalk board made me realize what a (fill in blank) he actually was....... of course the above statement by no means is a troll as lino has official left the farm to dust tanks....
What did I miss? I haven't been paying attention to this one.
Well I feel like a penis for responding didn't read a damn thing he e er posted.
Me, either. Well, except this thread. Oh! Here's a spare 'v'.

K

kolah

You sometimes post some good info but man you have serious ADHD issues..worse than I. You bounce all over with your comments and sometimes I find it hard to decipher your ramblings....and often your grammar is pretty raw. All walks of life post here and it takes quite a bit to get banned. If peeps don't like your posts they just iggy you or skip over your comments. It's a pretty tolerant forum here and a great place to meet people and share experiences.....not to mention all the knowledge that is brought forth in regards to growing mj.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's not hurry the fuck up...? Oh my God, I... I'm that person I wondered about 25 years ago.
You sometimes post some good info but man you have serious ADHD issues..worse than I. You bounce all over with your comments and sometimes I find it hard to decipher your ramblings....and often your grammar is pretty raw. All walks of life post here and it takes quite a bit to get banned. If peeps don't like your posts they just iggy you or skip over your comments. It's a pretty tolerant forum here and a great place to meet people and share experiences.....not to mention all the knowledge that is brought forth in regards to growing mj.
WTF, have you been talking to my husband? Ok, so I'm ADD, and yeah, I bounce back and forth. I try my best to stay focused and on task but sometimes there's a dandelion!

;) <giggling>

soserthc1

soserthc1

I don't.

What did I miss? I haven't been paying attention to this one.

Me, either. Well, except this thread. Oh! Here's a spare 'v'.
Sea, if you have not already search up a thread started by someone looking for a place to stay as they hit hard times , just search lino's post and you will see it. I really don't wanna be a troll (i have said to much all ready) it was closed by waayne for being off topic and then this one started. It kinda hard to understand with only a high school education like myself (opppsss) but find it and you will see a few things that kinda ticked people off..... with that I will leave this convo..... always good to rap with you see hope all is well..... peace soser

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
that's is a good ole good one right there! :)
It's not hurry the fuck up...? Oh my God, I... I'm that person I wondered about 25 years ago.

WTF, have you been talking to my husband? Ok, so I'm ADD, and yeah, I bounce back and forth. I try my best to stay focused and on task but sometimes there's a dandelion!

;) <giggling>
LO L! :D

Always a Great Post Kolah...I will work on my ADHD issues sorry
Yeah This fourm Rocks Tons of great people here... hardly any a holes

putembk

putembk

So, I did a google search on lino seeds and found flaxseed and lettuce. I guess maybe in the future lino will be as big in real life as he is in his mind.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

http://www.vyvanse.com/
The next installment, because Adderall just wasn't cutting it for kids these days.

!Caution!

IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION

Vyvanse® has a risk of abuse or dependence. Keep in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse. Selling or sharing Vyvanse may harm others and is illegal. Vyvanse is a stimulant. Misuse of stimulants may cause sudden death and serious heart problems.

K

kolah

I hope you didn't think I was talking about you, SM. It was for Mister Lino.

;) <giggling>

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

http://www.vyvanse.com/
The next installment, because Adderall just wasn't cutting it for kids these days.

!Caution!

IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION

Vyvanse® has a risk of abuse or dependence. Keep in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse. Selling or sharing Vyvanse may harm others and is illegal. Vyvanse is a stimulant. Misuse of stimulants may cause sudden death and serious heart problems.

Man no fucking shit, I literally just started class couple days ago, and had some little 19 year old kid try too sell me some of this too help me study.....my god. My response was nope I only smoke me some good ole bathtub crank.....giggity giggity.....and the wheel keeps on turnin'.....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
DWB, I like the bottom sig about experience. Especially when I have people jump my shit for using something, for trying something that I'm 'not supposed to.' I learn the most from mistakes.
I hope you didn't think I was talking about you, SM. It was for Mister Lino.
Naw, but the way it landed I thought it might be kinda funny, because in actuality you are describing me. Except the ego part I hope.

Top Bottom