Its time to move on, my appologies for any offenses

• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

I'm a breeder ! Over 40 years. I store and sell medical pollen and seeds from 1000 of species of plants, not just marijuana. Negative comments are not needed toward me as I could be your best friend. I have shared pollen, clones , seeds from the netherlands to n cali . and have done so before most of you were born. Sorry if that sounds ego type shit but I fuck up to and have killed more plants then I care to to talk about also.

I dont know what is so offensive about selling good genetics. confused.... If you're getting seeds it not anyones fault but your own unless your enemies are really getting dirty and then you cant stop it..... They can fly a plane over head and your TOAST.

Thank's for letting me marvel at your work on this site and keep up the good work. I must have been taken out of context or not understood but I did not want to offend you guys and I'm being called names so It is my learned behavior to exit at this point and keep your eye and minds open to my genetics as you'll soon see Lino Seeds somewhere else other than on this site. Its sounds like many dont approve of something. See ya ! Sincerely Lino Seeds

soserthc1

soserthc1

I really have never of had the pleasure to speak with you bro.... but there are dif people in all walks of life and there are ton's of good people here and breeders and with all that experience you must be one of them, hate to lose a farmer but I guess do what you feel is best for you...... best of luck to you and yours..... peace soser

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I agree just oossaaaa. Sit back smoke a bowl and move forward. Im pretty sure at times I would have taken the most hated award on this board. I still laugh at how many people I had block me over a political thread awhile back, and those that still think Im a prick but converse with me on here anyway. Hell P75 is making its rounds now, and a good number of those people who now have it, have me blocked......lmao. Dosnt mean I still dont want all of them too have that mind blowing cut.

coloradochem

coloradochem

I think it was the way you were coming across. Most people dnt take others egos very well, even though we expect them to take ours. I appologize for any offense you may have takin from my reponses. And welcome aboard, this site is attitude free for the most part.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I agree just oossaaaa. Sit back smoke a bowl and move forward. Im pretty sure at times I would have taken the most hated award on this board. I still laugh at how many people I had block me over a political thread awhile back, and those that still think Im a prick but converse with me on here anyway. Hell P75 is making its rounds now, and a good number of those people who now have it, have me blocked......lmao. Dosnt mean I still dont want all of them too have that mind blowing cut.
now politic's i will stay away from at all cost there is never an agreement with any political discussion unless its for legalizing MJ and even then there be a difference of the way to legalize it. I did read his discussion (lino) after I posted the above and thought (thou I couldn't understand most of it) he did come off a little strange but I am not here to fight and tend to stay away from it, unless i am personally attacked but has never happened..... i agree smoke that bowl and move on ..... peace soser

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I'm a breeder ! Over 40 years. I store and sell medical pollen and seeds from 1000 of species of plants, not just marijuana. Negative comments are not needed toward me as I could be your best friend. I have shared pollen, clones , seeds from the netherlands to n cali . and have done so before most of you were born. Sorry if that sounds ego type shit but I fuck up to and have killed more plants then I care to to talk about also.

I dont know what is so offensive about selling good genetics. confused.... If you're getting seeds it not anyones fault but your own unless your enemies are really getting dirty and then you cant stop it..... They can fly a plane over head and your TOAST.

Thank's for letting me marvel at your work on this site and keep up the good work. I must have been taken out of context or not understood but I did not want to offend you guys and I'm being called names so It is my learned behavior to exit at this point and keep your eye and minds open to my genetics as you'll soon see Lino Seeds somewhere else other than on this site. Its sounds like many dont approve of something. See ya ! Sincerely Lino Seeds
You are wrong tothink talking about genetics are what is gathering a negative response.

I noticed you have started with making negative comments towards other growers.

I will offer you some insight on one comment that made me think.. damn!

I suspect on comment that MAY have made people offended: Your statement about putting pollen on equipment at the grows stores in order to pollenate unknowing farmers grows.

Edit: noticed you made some comments about not doing the above. I did not respond in the other thread but my first thought is that you are a piece of shit.
you are most def a troll...

sedate

sedate

lino said:
I'm a breeder ! Over 40 years.

Um.

I sort of specialize in annoying people with my ego and general habit at condescension, and I have to say - I would not make a Portal-style cartoon of a guy in front of a chalkboard my avatar.

Never mind that in an absolute sense your grammar and diction are - to be honest - middling at best.

leadsled said:
I suspect on comment that MAY have made people offended: Your statement about putting pollen on equipment at the grows stores in order to pollenate unknowing farmers grows.

Yea I saw that what a weird comment.

soserthc1

soserthc1

lino, posted and rolled like he said so don't waste your breath guys..... shame he started out offering a guy down and out a place to stay but had more requirement's than a kardasion in a house mate.... no pollen touched in 60 days .....lol.. but yet he is chucking it on other people's tanks.....oh shit I just did what I said I normally don't do but the chalk board made me realize what a (fill in blank) he actually was....... of course the above statement by no means is a troll as lino has official left the farm to dust tanks....

sky high

sky high

When he was talkin' about the "Magical" things/places existing only in one place on the Earth I couldn't help but think how right he was....

I mean...where else on Earth can you find those "Pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, and green clovers" but in a box of "Magically delicious" Lucky Charms?

Magic...and wisdom as well.

Ok...so now that the parade is over, whose gonna pick up all of these damn palm leaves and the donkey shit?

summitoker

summitoker

damn lino didn't mean to ruin your day, if you were being sarcastic it would have been easier to say so than type all that incoherent nonsense...haha oh well.

lino

lino

damn lino didn't mean to ruin your day, if you were being sarcastic it would have been easier to say so than type all that incoherent nonsense...haha oh well.
I'm glad someone has a 3rd grade or higher reading level.... No offense meant to anyone, especially you " summitoker" just trying warn people about grow practices that have been in existence since the time that man rose from the bush. That is when man became a horticulturist. Carl Sagen college studies kinda of quote like this "the start of civilized man started with the cultivation of crops" . But some are choking on the bong with to many indicas and their speed reading has failed them. Its pleasure to correspond with someone who can read , thank you for passing grade school reading class. But I have to admit sarcastic advice is when to much wit is applied... apologies... I'll shut up now, whats the ol proverb.

The wise listen to the ignorant...

lino

lino

BTW
I'm not pist at no one. Ive read cryptic shit like that and made inaccurate comments also so were all human and Ive killed a lot plants " being a know at It all" so its all good

Top Bottom