I've Got Shit!!!

• Thread starter FenderSuper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

picture or it never happen. hah joking.. looks like you are set..

whoa dude dejavu.. weird.
chris.

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

picture or it never happen. hah joking.. looks like you are set..

whoa dude dejavu.. weird.
chris.
For my measly four plants, yep, I'm set - for worm shit. The batshit and other amendments are on their way.

Edit: Jesus FUCK, that was some bad writing. Yes, I am my own grammar Nazi.

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Remember a little goes a long way do not over do it with EWC it will alter the soil structure it has very fine particulates and needs to be prilled into the top soil not just left on top it will form a crust and make your soil acrophobic I make and use my own EWC tea I find I get better bang for your buck .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Remember a little goes a long way do not over do it with EWC it will alter the soil structure it has very fine particulates and needs to be prilled into the top soil not just left on top it will form a crust and make your soil acrophobic I make and use my own EWC tea I find I get better bang for your buck .
It's not a ferterlizer its a soil conditioner with many beneficial that spread out and multiply .

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

Please define "prill," in this context. I'm not familiar with the word.

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

Do you mind sharing your recipe?

Top Bottom