JAcK HErEr and Pre98 BuBba KuSh MONSTER WatErfArm ScRog

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Truly amazing setup you have. And the art work on the scrog is pretty sweet. Nice bro

Reactions: DAT
Dooty

Dooty

Looking amazing DAT..sent you a PM asking you a few questions...What are you using for light? curious what u were using when you pulled 18.5 off that chemmy jones...amazing stuff man..Def gonna pull up a seat and keep an eye on this grow.

Dooty

DAT

DAT

Truly amazing setup you have. And the art work on the scrog is pretty sweet. Nice bro
WOW! thanks !! I love my set up . its nice and quiet and I love my secret jardin DR 120 tent. I got some more artwork for you Dieseldud, :cool:
Looking amazing DAT..sent you a PM asking you a few questions...What are you using for light? curious what u were using when you pulled 18.5 off that chemmy jones...amazing stuff man..Def gonna pull up a seat and keep an eye on this grow.

Dooty
Hey Dooty! thanks for the nice compliment.:D
Im using 600 watts right now on my Hilux Gro Ushio HPS. Adjust -A-Wing Avenger light hood with hot spot reflector.
when I grew the 18.5 oz Casey Jones (not chemmy ) I used 2 Extrasun light hoods with 2 Ushio 600 watt Hps.
things are looking really really great. Im at midpoint:D Im really so flippin happy about how things are going. no snags at all right now. fingerz crossed triple times I can finish this grow out to the ultimate harvest of my life... .... just like 30 days now. I finally have the jack Herer controlled now. Im going to have to train the Bubba Kush to grow away from the second scrog screens string. Im dong that by pulling her fan leaves over the string.
Quick Sketch of bubba kush, shes got my soul rapped around her. ive got some heavy ideas now.
Lanky Jack Herer is a BEast starting to look VERY sativa. ya'll take care and have a wonderful labor day weekend!!!!!!!!!! rock on..............
Jh bkpre98 bubba sketch 020
Jh bkpre98 bubba sketch 009
Jh bkpre98 bubba sketch 018
Jh bkpre98 bubba sketch 015

DAT

DAT

its The attack of the Great Ducting Monster.. he recoils, he retracts, he pins you down with his sticky duct tape! hes a waterfarmer z nightmare. Hes an eazy target for those Pesky Pork chopperz when they fly over your house to bust you. Playing at a theater near you. leave your children at home.
Funnel and ducting show 008

soserthc1

soserthc1

right, of course.. that picture got lost....here this is what im doing...
im adding 5 mls per gallon H2O2, 5mls per gallon Botanicare Cal Mag 5ml, about 3-4 mls of FLora Nova Bloom right now. TO R/O water. I don't ph or ever read my ph . Flora Nova Bloom has ph buffers and I love it. Done me right in the past man! oH Man! check out my Casey Jones waterfarm scrog I grew last year with the same recipe.. pulled 18.5 oz off this sexy biOTCH! :cool: thanks for asking, I cant tell you how proud I am of this plant. One of the most awarding accomplishments of my life. :DView attachment 334587

I'm fucking proud of that plant and i didn't grow it..... truly a work of art...... mad props

Dooty

Dooty

Seeing the link for he DK video just made my day...DAT you the man :)

DAT

DAT

thanks man, but u u da man! got your grow up yet kid?
My Jack Herer is a tall sativa dominant biotch. very haze leaning. I see flowering a good 9 to 10 weeks with her. On the other hand BUbba kush is getting chopped at 8 weeks foe shoe.
PPm with JH have been very difficult to judge as to how much to give. About 2 weeks ago she started to bear claw, so I lowered her ppms as she continued to climb 300 ppms every day. Her bear clawing went down and her leaves looked a lil more light so I bumped her up to 790 today. I will wake up tomorrow morning to see how she took that overnight. BUbba Kush is steady at 800. Very easy to maintain and grow . Im not a big fan of how her flowers are so round. I much prefer taller fatter buds. JH on the other hand is too skinny and long for my liking.but its all in the final smoke that will determine my final thoughts. peace out brothas and sistas.. one luv

M

max rez

1. ur first pick pencil drawing is AMAZING. I call it "bird of acid" lol
2. I fuking love Jack. grew some Beanho's out and it truly is one of the strongest kind bro. Mine was jack x ak47 (10 beans fo 50 buks...cant beat that wit a bat!!)... the best thing i like about jack is the mind-blowin strong uppity high AND its flavor... Mine tasted and had a strong sweet turpentine smell...

Anyway, thanks for sharing!!!! What kind of Jack are you growing(breeder")?

reloader

reloader

Very nice set up, Love the double trellis, plants are beautiful, thanks for sharing man.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Nice tent grow ya got goin, gotta love that chunky short bubba ya got goin.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wow. Top notch art my man. Love the screen as well. Screws perfectly spaced and some string. A+

M

max rez

..max can you come up with a better name that...
DAT,
OMG! im so insulted, you no like bird of acid??? whats wrong with you? JK! ok, how about "the Blotter Bird"...
!
seriously though..keep up the great work bro...truly inspiring!

DAT

DAT

lol, sorry max. I was stoned immaculate when I tried to post to you and everyone else yesterday.I meant come up for a new title for the" Branching out" drawing up above. I dig the title bird on acid. that's what I will call the other one from now on. thanks for your creative help.

M

max rez

lol, sorry max.
no worries. seriously i would give ya like a zip of my finest for "blotter bird"... and "branching out" i would re-name to "pulling mad tubes...aka PMT"...JK... some serious stuff you got there bro

anyway, you have a magnificent eye... i mean also for the photo's...that last bubba pic is a beaut....keep it up brother
peace out

DAT

DAT

right on max!
Jh and bk dayday 53 035
Jh and bk dayday 53 038
im feeling quite sexy these dayz. :cat: Notice how much brighter white my sunglasses have gotten. its the reflection of all the massive piles of sugar im seeing in my garden. im fuckin stoked dude. toet ily stoked.flushing the bubba day 4.:)

Top Bottom