DAT

DAT

:) group shot;)
Jh and bk dayday 53 018

Jh and bk dayday 53 018

619ster

619ster

It is tooooo funny watching that Jack tower over the Bubba!!!:hilarious:

Have you had Jack Herer before? Be prepared to be funked by killer flavor and mind blowing highs. Another one I REALLY enjoyed was Apple Jack from Seedism Seeds. That one was full on Jack flavor with a little more body stone to it. Jack Herer is mostly just heady. Gets you baked, but I can blow through a good 2-3 blunts in one sitting because it tastes so good! That Bubba though, that one will put you down for sure. Those two strains are so different, I wonder how they would do if rolled in a joint together? Sounds interesting!!

flowamasta

flowamasta

Yea i had Jack Herer a few grows ago, crossed with an old days skunk :)
Miss it very much, outstanding in every way :)
That x joint sounds a delight!

M

max rez

and my girl Jack!
jh-and-bk-dayday-53-027-jpg.340168

Jeez this plant has given me a Woodrow Wilson (beavis and butthead ref. anyone???HAHA!)

Seriously, you're a lucky stiff. Wish I had some JH right about now!

Any nice scents coming off this plant, can you describe em??

Jeez still looks like it has at bout a month tago but oh it wil be SO worth it!

DAT

DAT

Hi ya'll , Jack is a fantastic smoke!... Im so impressed by the beast like quality of her. I really didn't know what to expect growing her. She should have had the entire tent to herself shes so large. it is really funny to see the 2 totally different plants side by side. I will be shure to mix them up and smoke them together , good idea...Her smell is outstanding, now that she is alone in the tent I can really smell her well. completely intoxicating, omg! very spicy and sweet. its like hard to describe because its so very unusual but smells so damn good.
I harvested bubba last night and cut both scrog screens away. Jack is so massive a couple of her branches almost broke when I let her loose. SHes currently tied up in a lasso, but Im going to work on rethreading my scrog screen and get her back under control. Its almost 8 weeks and your right Max, I see no end in sight! she still eating like a hog.
I went CRAZY last night taking 189 pictures of bubba. lol! WHAT a BEAUTIful Plant! shit she is so damn sugary I left a lot of long leaves on her when I trimmed her to dry .I just couldn't cut them back in the regrets of loosing all that sugar... seemed a waste. I still have plenty of leaves to make SICK hash with .
FLOWA! ;) haha, tricked ya didn't I. lol..Ive really been workin at my camera . Its so sophisticated its taking some time. I bought myself a tripod Today! to bad not in time for the Bubba Harvest but I will use it for the Jack harvest.

DAT

DAT

Jack herer wf 60 day flower 001
Thanks Peppy!:)
Its been a lot of work getting Jack re-established in the tent by herself. :arghh:
SHe was suffocating in there not having enough room and her branches and buds and leaves were smashed , twisted and tangled together. :arghh: She really should have had the tent to herself. I cut away a lot of leaves and some very large underdeveloped light yellow buds with some herm traits in them. Im finally ok with how she is resting now with 2 scrog screens on her to keep her big buds stable and upright as much as possible. Im not going to cut anymore away at this point. Shes at 60 days of flower and I think might have a couple more weeks left.. I don't know.I feel terrible about what I did to her. :([/ATTACH]
Jack herer wf 60 day flower 005
Jack herer wf 60 day flower 008

M

max rez

..I feel terrible about what I did to her. ..DAT,

yea thats what all abusive males say LMAO ;) im sure ur feel bad when you incinerate her in ur pipe also!! ;)

M

max rez

..I feel terrible about what I did to her. ..DAT,

yea thats what all abusive males say LMAO ;) im sure ur feel bad when you incinerate her in ur pipe also!! ;)

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I think your going to be quite pleased with the final numbers those things do look a good 2-3 weeks out and like they are going to really swell up and bet they will be much more happy with all the new room and haveing that tent to themselves. Ur gonna kill it on her i just have a feeling.

DAT

DAT

im happy to report that Jack has bounced back quite nicely!! :D so everything worked out! In retrospect, i believe i pulled Bubba out to early. :arghh: But i instinctively did this to save Jack from any further abuse on my part.:) I kinda feel foolish for pulling Bubba early but i really didn't think she was going to pack on much more weight. Looking at the lastest addition of High TImes and the centerfolds of Bubba Kush in there.. i really see how my Bubba could and should have been finished . oh well, its all about learning. What i really need to do in the future is grow a plant to the over ripe stage so i know what it looks like.
PaperStreet, i really like your nuclear blast avatar. I had an obsession with nuclear blast mushroom clouds and did a number of drawings of them during my political religious expressionistic period.
Nuclear blast art 002
Nuclear blast art 014
Nuclear blast art 015
Nuclear blast art 024

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Thanks DAT im still thinking about getting some work done i really like your art on the real i have a whole sleeve dedicated to my grow experience so dont be surprised at all if u see some stuff thats been inspired by you :)

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

Thanks DAT im still thinking about getting some work done i really like your art on the real i have a whole sleeve dedicated to my grow experience so dont be surprised at all if u see some stuff thats been inspired by you :)
Thank you so much, its important that we all inspire one another!:cool: can I see a picture of it?
mhm looks so good
Thanks kingspade!:D
bubbba kush dry weight was 5 zips , not bad for one plant, but that is the smallest harvest I have ever gotten from a waterfarm grow.
Rollin in at 9 WEEKS!!!! Jack is an untamable Beast! just take a looky here. :happy:
Jack end of week 8 AZ SabCan 025
Jack end of week 8 AZ SabCan 026
Jack end of week 8 AZ SabCan 052

DAT

DAT

10 weeks and looking as sexy as the centerfold she is. ;)
Her canopy is so wild and seductive. She dances taking on all sorts of provocative moves , bends and poses. The taller buds just don't want to slow down and take that final ripening step. Its just fine with me...its alright, I will gladly watch her take her time because soon enough I will have her sweet sugary TCH bubbling through my warm and willing body.:happy:
im very stoned out on my Bubba Kush I grew here in this diary. Its really really nice and curing with a very strong firey cerebral head buzz. especially on the right and left side of my head. Very strong muscle relaxing properties . I have tried smoking her in the Am and its great for morning axiety but will make me very tired by early afternoon, so I like to medicate with the BK late afternoon.
I did a rez change and bumped up to SUPER LUMEN, ppms 850=1200 Peace Owt :cool:
Jack H at 10 weeks flower wf 006
Jack H at 10 weeks flower wf 022
Jack H at 10 weeks flower wf 027

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Very nice bro.. I thought I was going to get a lap dance too!.. Sweet looking gals.. Donny P

Reactions: DAT
Top Bottom