Jack Herer, marijuana hero, Emperor of Hemp, dead at 70

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

skyhighaussie

R.I.P Big Jack...... I think its time we had one cup, THE HERER CUP! The most prostigous award for the priemier strain World Wide, Annually! How can we band together to support such a thing? Lets show the authorities and powers that be that Jack's work is not wasted.... oh, on the contrare, he has empowered us! Blazing some Jack now!

G

grenbone

R.I.P. Jack. It is because of you that my first grow was the bomb! Thank you for all you have done for the movement!

old.Ford

old.Ford

Jack, I never had the chance to meet you, but I'll see you in the next world . Satnam...old.Ford

G

Gro

a true friend to all....,some pour the first sip to honor their fallen heroes.i'll blow smoke rings

P

pinchie

That strain was one of my first and still one one my favorites of all time.:smoke:smokehttp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/images/smilies/skype/emoticon-0176-smoke.gif

C

cheatedvet

Jack would be impressed with how the U. S. Gov. will lock up pot patients and cheat there veterans out of benifits. cheat-a-veteran.com

sog1313

sog1313

Yeah its too bad he never go to see his hard work come to fruition, but he laid a lot of important groundwork for us to carry on in his memory. I Highly recommend his book "The Emperor Wears No Clothes". A good read and really informative

K

KosSio28

Rip Jack you always stay alive in my hard
this is for you :animbong:

A

andrewthegreat

Hero

someone that anyone and everyone can look up too. I hope to be able to have people look up to me at least half as much as they did you.

P

plant-lover68

I talked to Jack at one of the cannabis cups and he was one of the most laid back stoners I ever met. It really made my trip worthwhile and of course, I had to smoke some of his namesake. I donated one of his books to the local library and the video Hemp for Victory and they promptly trashed both of them. Poor little scared drug nazis.
Why be scared of the truth about a plant? He and his brothers are rolling and smoking in Heaven. Hope to join them one day.

C

calbunn

A true patriot and one of my favorite strains. RIP Jack. Your voice is missed.

M

MrGspott

rip jack herer.... by far one of the most memorable strains i have ever come across :(

let his strain live on as his legacy! still giving to us all from beyond the grave.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Jack Herer

Starting the day with a nice Jack bowl! OOOHHHH that smell...mmm
IMG_0756.JPG
IMG_0758.JPG

K

kolah

...I always thought the MJ strain Jack Herer was bred by Jack himself. I just read where it was not. wtf?

Who bred this fine smoking weed?

D

DrFeelGOOD606

RIP, a true soldier who fought hard for legalization and decriminalization. GONE but damn sure NOT forgotten!

Top Bottom