• Tagged users None
Y

YoungDro

trimming jack is fun to trim cuz its easier than other strains

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thats odd all the jack i have ever gotten has been some potent stuff. really gets the heart racing

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Whoa, i truly loved this cut. It was the hands down THE favorite smoke and hash for a family member i had going through chemo. The smoke is not only like chris said fruity and lemony beyond belief but the smoke is so smoooooooooth. Pretty big yeilder too.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nice pics DWB! Yea I agree with ya there. Just a good all around cut. Kid its still pretty potent. Not weak by any means. First time my buddy has tested stuff. Kind of cool to see the results.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good! Got one of these in flower now :)

L

lurking_chap

very very nice plant , but definitely not jack herrer. from what i know jack herrer doesnt purple usually, i could say never. this looks more like blueberry or blue thunder.
9.22% it very weak for jack herrer cannot even fit on this potent hybrid. nice pics indeed

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
very very nice plant , but definitely not jack herrer. from what i know jack herrer doesnt purple usually, i could say never. this looks more like blueberry or blue thunder.
9.22% it very weak for jack herrer cannot even fit on this potent hybrid. nice pics indeed

Its not blueberry or anything to do with the blue lines. Grows and tastes waaaaay different. Plant is no way weak. As far a purpling goes almost anything will purple with 3 tons of AC. Jack has skunk 1 in it which in turn has purple genetics. This cut kills any of the jack cuts I've grown or tried in the past. The killer queen tested at 16% and this cut is better IMO. By all means throw up some of your Jack Herer pics for comparison.

L

lurking_chap

yep of course it can turn purp this way as you sayin but normally this definitely doesnt fit on Jack Herrer. i will throw up some pictures if you want, because this is the strain everybody around grows as well as we do in uncountable scale of cuts (diff selected phenos). personally i made at least 200 rounds with jack herrer because it is required in almost every coffeyshop and is considered to be highly potent.lc

L

lurking_chap

here's the comparison bro

Jack Herrer
jh1.jpg

Jack Herrer (2 pheno)
jh3.jpg

Jack Herrer (from grizly) another pheno
jh4.jpg

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
The Third pheno looks like the one I got. I'll throw some pics up from this run. Better looking plant and growth. Did you ever get the Jack tested for the coffee shops? Just curious to know if it is way off or not.

C

Calijoe

I still think the best growers are here on this web site! Good grow dude

chadkush

chadkush

anyone knoe if sensi seeds jack is still good ? Ive read their jack aint the same anymore. Anyone knoe more about the current seed stock ?

D

Dillinger

That shot looks yummy. I am new to Jack and the great Jack x's out there. I have smoked weed for 23 years and never tried Jack and even thought it was supposed to be a spicy type flavor so I left it alone. I am now after one time smoking good Jack Herer grown from seed from Sensi seeds. Now I have a XJ-13 and the Jack comes out in it strong. TGA has a new Galactic Jack and I tried flowers from there test grows that came into a dispensary I was in near Santa Rosa and Clear Lake. It is off the hook! Great Meds and still has that wonderful Jack taste and smell but is covered in tons if crystally powdered broken glass. It sparkled. Very upbeat happy high with Energy to tend to the plants. Super Stoney but clear headed. Awesome medicine.

W

WAkuntry

Whoa, i truly loved this cut. It was the hands down THE favorite smoke and hash for a family member i had going through chemo. The smoke is not only like chris said fruity and lemony beyond belief but the smoke is so smoooooooooth. Pretty big yeilder too.

This post rips my guts too pieces.....I was the family member he gave this medicine too....how much it helped I can never be able too explain......How this young man left this world before me Ill never understand....generous would be a colossal understatement for what this man and his wife did for me....and many others. His cannabis will forever be the standard I compare all others too. His knowledge and passion for this plant was astonishing......those Texas boys are a different breed.....and never too be taken lightly.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I g
anyone knoe if sensi seeds jack is still good ? Ive read their jack aint the same anymore. Anyone knoe more about the current seed stock ?
I got a phenomenal jack pheno from golden lion genetics hemperor. Two awesome phenos actually, but one takes an extra couple weeks to finish and smells and tastes slightly sweeter/stronger

fractal

fractal

In the new world, Jack Herer day will take the place of Christmas. A day when the late flowering, sativa exotics are dried and cured and ready to break out to share and lighten our winter. Can you imagine the legacy the man left to have this strain named after him? My god, it is art and poetry combined into plant life. Jack Herer stands up to the rest of the pack any day. . . Amazing plant.

Mogrow

Mogrow

This post rips my guts too pieces.....I was the family member he gave this medicine too....how much it helped I can never be able too explain......How this young man left this world before me Ill never understand....generous would be a colossal understatement for what this man and his wife did for me....and many others. His cannabis will forever be the standard I compare all others too. His knowledge and passion for this plant was astonishing......those Texas boys are a different breed.....and never too be taken lightly.

miss DWB

Top Bottom