Jack The Ripper In The House!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:I love the list if strains crossed to make JTR its like a paragraph long anyway it looks really frosty already very nice man dried buds looked kill as hell too homie take care ill stop back in
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

sebastien420

sebastien420

whats up mitchy!!ur ladies are looking beauty ,cant wait to see the end results. so sugarie already, gonna be good smoke. shoot me a txt soon

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:evilgrin0031:I love the list if strains crossed to make JTR its like a paragraph long anyway it looks really frosty already very nice man dried buds looked kill as hell too homie take care ill stop back in
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

thx KC......and yes the line up in JTR is pretty crazy props to sub for this one!

whats up mitchy!!ur ladies are looking beauty ,cant wait to see the end results. so sugarie already, gonna be good smoke. shoot me a txt soon

what up bro things are looking really good this round im glad summer is over and I have normal temps again running 68F with lights off and around 76-78 when lights on so im loving that.....and there is gonna be alot of JTR smoked on christmas holidays my friend!

Anyways was up early this am right when lights shut off so I snagged some pics for your viewing pleasure!

Im at day 27 of flower now and they are starting to fatten up and getting very sugary.

This is what they are eating right now

Floranova bloom 5ml per gal
Floralicious plus 1ml per gal
General organics cal mag 5ml per gal
liquid Kool Bloom 2.5ml per gal
Organic sucanut 5ml per gal

00195.JPG

003106.JPG

004102.JPG

Lots of sugar on fan leaves
00974.JPG

01160.JPG

2 headband moms getting cloned up in a couple days for my next run!
01450.JPG

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them girls r chunking up fat! Frosty as fuck also. I'm going to run some more TGA beans sooner or later. I just popped 10 new strains. I will have some new grow logs up soon. Keep an eye out, bro! Good luck with the rest of ur grow, Mitchy!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looking great Mitch! I love the way that JTR gets so frosty on the margins of the leaves. They have really swollen up since the last shots, I am tuned in to see these girls finish up nicely! Good luck on keeping them as healthy as you have been so far.

-Meeks

K

kes5480

WOW day 27 and look at that frost!!!!!!!
dude im gonna go order a pack of these right now.
subcool should thank u...lol
keep it up bro this stuff looks fuckin awesome!!!
peace
kes

singlespeed

singlespeed

peace
kes

I second that^^^ Hella frosty!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Them girls r chunking up fat! Frosty as fuck also. I'm going to run some more TGA beans sooner or later. I just popped 10 new strains. I will have some new grow logs up soon. Keep an eye out, bro! Good luck with the rest of ur grow, Mitchy!

Thx rival always good having you stop by looking forward to seeing some of your future work good luck with the new beans you popped!

Looking great Mitch! I love the way that JTR gets so frosty on the margins of the leaves. They have really swollen up since the last shots, I am tuned in to see these girls finish up nicely! Good luck on keeping them as healthy as you have been so far.
-Meeks

Sup meeks she really does put some frost on early and doesen't stop either she smells absolutly gorgeous like sour lemony grapefruit candies really makes your mouth water.....thx for staying tuned!

peace
kes

lol thats funny im sure you will be very pleased if you get them...appreciate you checking in on the ladies!

I second that^^^ Hella frosty!

thx single your GDP is looking bomb as well gotta love the purps!

Illmind

Illmind

lookin good. love jacks cleaner. super tasty n super heady nugs. i also had a great lem skunk jtr pheno i miss :( at first i thought u had a 4 plant grow what u got 9 in there? cant see through the jungle lol.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

lookin good. love jacks cleaner. super tasty n super heady nugs. i also had a great lem skunk jtr pheno i miss :( at first i thought u had a 4 plant grow what u got 9 in there? cant see through the jungle lol.

Thx for the kind words I love JC as well she hits hard and yes its a forest in there I think I may have spotted Bigfoot in there when I opened it tonight lol,
it's a lil crowded there is 15 6.5l pots in there no turning back now but 12 would be a better fit next run!

Snapped some more pics can't seem to put the camera down lately!

here is a new tent in the family I have 4 now and not one is for camping the ds60 2x2x4 she is small but pretty gonna mainly be for my clones and starting some beans that I have on the backburner!
00196.JPG

Thx to sebastian420 picked the tent up from him and got some gifts when I was there half a pack of Cali Connects Julius Ceaser and he met a guy recently from denmark who brought some of his crosses down to canada he had a few of them but gave me some of Magus Motivation crossed with this guys skunk male he uses in his breeds and also a pure outdoor strain!

Then I bought a pack of Cali Connects pre 98 bubba had to get fems tho cause thats all they making now and got a couple free mixer packs!

00877.JPG

and here is my Lemon OG kush Clones some bomb L.O.G came is last year and 1 # had some seeds in it which my buddy got and cracked a few of them and got some real fire from it, he gave me some of the beans(thx sensisaint) I cracked them and this was the nice female I got and cloned haven't had a chance to run her yet but gonna throw a couple in next go and see what happens.

002101.JPG

003108.JPG

005106.JPG

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:DAMN BRO FROSTY AS HELL IM GONNA GRAB SOME RIPPER ONE OF THESE DAYS SO MUCH DANK BUD AND SO LITTLE TIME HAHA STOP BACK IN WHEN YOU CAN BROTHER ILL BE BACK BY TO SEE THE GOODNESS U GOT GOING
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them Lemon OG Kush and Headband r looking really good. R u running FloraNova with them as well? I think I might stick with FloraNova over 3 part in soil. Don't fix it, if it's not broke! U know what I mean.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Absolutely lovely green. Super clean.

thx bro!

:evilgrin0031:DAMN BRO FROSTY AS HELL IM GONNA GRAB SOME RIPPER ONE OF THESE DAYS SO MUCH DANK BUD AND SO LITTLE TIME HAHA STOP BACK IN WHEN YOU CAN BROTHER ILL BE BACK BY TO SEE THE GOODNESS U GOT GOING
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Yes I agree so many strains I wanna run right now but just can't thx for stopping back in ill update some more pics soon!

Them Lemon OG Kush and Headband r looking really good. R u running FloraNova with them as well? I think I might stick with FloraNova over 3 part in soil. Don't fix it, if it's not broke! U know what I mean.

yo rival.....yes Im running floranova with the veg as well! I feed twice in a row and then plain water till I feel they need food again!

5ml per gal humic black(I don't use the Gh Diamond Black to expensive just supplement with hydrotek humic black way cheaper)

5ml per gal of floranova grow

1ml per gal floralicious plus

and I will add some cal-mag as well how much depends on strain
but usually its 5ml per gal!

and every once and awhile I will mix a veg tea!

1/2 cup worm castings per gal

5ml per gal Alaskan Fish Fertilizer(this stuff is great it's a fast source of nitrogen for you plants great in teas or by itself)

5ml growth plus per gal

5ml organic sucanut or Blackstrap Molasses

bubble for 24hrs

I just switched from bio canna to floranova and im really happy so far the price difference is huge and my results are looking better this run!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

here is the new tent with a fresh tray of headband clones thet will be for my next grow I will prolly do a diary on them to not sure yet tho!

004103.JPG

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

The tent was getting way to crammed and I didn't wanna cull any plants so I pulled out a row and set them just outside door of tent and hung a spare 400 watt over them so now my tent door stays open 24/7 and my girls get 1400 watts for the last few weeks hopefully it makes a difference!

01063.JPG

00975.JPG

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031: DAMN MITCHY LOOKS GREAT!! Your owning that tent homie stuffin them in there lmoa i did that last run to haha i would figure the modifications wont hurt the yield any good improvising man those are to damn nice to be killing any off now nice job bro
take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:evilgrin0031: DAMN MITCHY LOOKS GREAT!! Your owning that tent homie stuffin in there lmoa i did that last run to haha i would figure the modifications wont hurt the yield any good improvising man those are to damn nice to be killing any of now nice job bro
take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Whats up chef ......no way i was culling one of those top nugz they are all swelling so much I just opened tent and love how they grow so much in one day the top nugz look alot bigger after yesterdays feeding.

They seem alot happier now that they all have some more space and breathing room:banana1sv6:

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Whats up chef ......no way i was culling one of those top nugz they are all swelling so much I just opened tent and love how they grow so much in one day the top nugz look alot bigger after yesterdays feeding.

They seem alot happier now that they all have some more space and breathing room:banana1sv6:

:evilgrin0031:Yeah man they look they theyre developing fast u should have a fat harvest what are you anticipating on flower time on them ive heard SUB say its a 8 week strain it looks like they could be done by then fasho anyway much props bro ill be back by

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I usually cut them at eight weeks and its always great but I have taken it to 60 days and not much difference I find heads start going amber at that point which I don't like especially for Jtr I like a fast uppy high and like her with clear and cloudy heads!

I cut one at 7 weeks last run just to see how she was and it was still very strong and tasted amazing!

I think ll cut her at 56 days since that will be christmas day,go by moms house exchange a few gifts then back home to where the real Christmas trees are smoke myself silly wit a couple friends and then start chopping!

I haven't been this excited for christmas since I was a lil kid lol!

Top Bottom