Jack The Ripper In The House!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

That JTRhas some crazy ass stretch. Hope u got enough room in there. Good luck with them girls. I can't wait to see them stack up nugs.

I know its a bit late......

but..if you have a temp controlled room, keep the temp at 74 am/pm for the first 3 weeks of flower and it will minimize the stretch on most cannabis plants to very little!

Tried n true!!

Ps....i was hanging out with Subcool this past weekend in seattle, smoking a bunch of his personal bubble hash, and he also specifically believes in this....ALOT!

he runs sealed rooms 4 plants per 1k...minimum 24 oz! veg 2 months!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

I usually cut them at eight weeks and its always great but I have taken it to 60 days and not much difference I find heads start going amber at that point which I don't like especially for Jtr I like a fast uppy high and like her with clear and cloudy heads!

I cut one at 7 weeks last run just to see how she was and it was still very strong and tasted amazing!

I think ll cut her at 56 days since that will be christmas day,go by moms house exchange a few gifts then back home to where the real Christmas trees are smoke myself silly wit a couple friends and then start chopping!

I haven't been this excited for christmas since I was a lil kid lol!

:evilgrin0031:Sounds like a good plan to me bro i wish mine were done on christmas lol i prefer some amber but it depends on the strain i dont like taking sativas to far amber it kinda ruins the high sometimes so i feel you my boy had a kaimist pheno that made you feel like you were smoking meth it was carzy and i was never really a fan of kalimist but that pheno was one of speediest herbs ive ever smoked it was great for wake and bake and then id be looking like this guys all morning :boogie:
haha take care bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I know its a bit late......

but..if you have a temp controlled room, keep the temp at 74 am/pm for the first 3 weeks of flower and it will minimize the stretch on most cannabis plants to very little!

Tried n true!!

Ps....i was hanging out with Subcool this past weekend in seattle, smoking a bunch of his personal bubble hash, and he also specifically believes in this....ALOT!

he runs sealed rooms 4 plants per 1k...minimum 24 oz! veg 2 months!

Thx for stopping by.... im 5 weeks into flower stretch stopped awhile ago and like I said before this pheno does not stretch at all just gets bushy if you check the whole thread you can see it from start and how there really isn't any stretch after flowering is induced!

good tip to keep in mind for stretchy strains!

Thats awesome u got to hang with sub I bet his bubble was great!

:evilgrin0031:Sounds like a good plan to me bro i wish mine were done on christmas lol i prefer some amber but it depends on the strain i dont like taking sativas to far amber it kinda ruins the high sometimes so i feel you my boy had a kaimist pheno that made you feel like you were smoking meth it was carzy and i was never really a fan of kalimist but that pheno was one of speediest herbs ive ever smoked it was great for wake and bake and then id be looking like this guys all morning :boogie:
haha take care bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

The Kalimist Shuffle Iv'e seen it before my friend lol!:boogie:

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

snapped some shots of the top nugs tonight will be at 35 days on monday these babies are sugar bombs!

00197.JPG

002103.JPG

004104.JPG

005107.JPG

006105.JPG

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031: Looking good brother as usual cant wait to be that far into flower i hate the first 2 weeks it just teases you lol anyway stay high bro take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:evilgrin0031: Looking good brother as usual cant wait to be that far into flower i hate the first 2 weeks it just teases you lol anyway stay high bro take care

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Yes it's a tease for sure but once they take off it's all good!

I saw that was the next gen Grapefruit Diesel your running haven't tried her but I love some of his strains so Im sure it's probly great,I ran their Island Sweet Skunk for awhile and she was nice!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Yes it's a tease for sure but once they take off it's all good!

I saw that was the next gen Grapefruit Diesel your running haven't tried her but I love some of his strains so Im sure it's probly great,I ran their Island Sweet Skunk for awhile and she was nice!

:evilgrin0031: Hell yeah mitchy its a rock star strain as long as i dont mess anything up lol you will get to see her shine the island sweet skunk sounds dank i wanted to try their lemonator and grape god i ran their afghan kush but had herm problems so i wont run it again anyway take care mane

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

aleYarok

aleYarok

looking fucking good brah, look exactly like my JTR girls are right now (day 35), id say yours might even be chunkier than mine!
my dads JTR only have a week left!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Lookin mighty fine Mitchy! Would love to puff on some of that! looks tasty as all hell..

:character0180:

sebastien420

sebastien420

hey bro!!looking nice, i gotta swing by some day and see these in real life form..cant wait to puff on those sweeties

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:evilgrin0031: Hell yeah mitchy its a rock star strain as long as i dont mess anything up lol you will get to see her shine the island sweet skunk sounds dank i wanted to try their lemonator and grape god i ran their afghan kush but had herm problems so i wont run it again anyway take care mane

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Id like to try their dynamite and I have some Romulam Max beans which I will crack soon....cracked some awhile ago but got males...to bad the AK went hermie that sucks!

looking fucking good brah, look exactly like my JTR girls are right now (day 35), id say yours might even be chunkier than mine!
my dads JTR only have a week left!

Thx Ale.....lol we are so close together in flower thats great when u planning on cutting them? snap some pics if u get a chance would love to see them and this is the biggest I have ever seen them at 33 days compared to previous runs Ive done with her for sure.....hope your dads turn out great!

Lookin mighty fine Mitchy! Would love to puff on some of that! looks tasty as all hell..

:character0180:

Thx surf you got some killer shit going on in your thread im jealous in a good way of those cuts u get to run, was hoping alien would pick one of my names in that contest really really wanted to run some of his gear, hope they finish awesome for u and judging by pics they gonna be some kill!

hey bro!!looking nice, i gotta swing by some day and see these in real life form..cant wait to puff on those sweeties

yoyo what up bro swing by when u get a chance give me a call im usually around now that u back closer we gotta blaze up more often...see the lil tent in action lol sturdy lil bugger!

Lookin BOMB! Hella crystals.

thx alot single.....you said it hella crystals:pimp:

kushluvr

kushluvr

word.......sorry! just some good info i thought i would pass on!!!

that pheno looks super dank bro! im gonna post up some dank plushberry in a few weeks!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

word.......sorry! just some good info i thought i would pass on!!!

that pheno looks super dank bro! im gonna post up some dank plushberry in a few weeks!

word up bro no need to be sorry was some good info for sure appreciate you posting the knowledge,it's funny everyone who was posting on my thread was saying look out for the stretch so I guess some phenos of JTR must have some major stretch I guess I got lucky with a stalkier pheno and really enjoy it so I havent had any need to crack any more from the pack,and how was that bubble???

Love to see some pics of Plush berry was gonna snag some beans so pics and info would b beauty!

K

kes5480

hey when did ur afghani kush from next gen herm on u? early or late flower?
i only ask cuz im growing one right now and its 5weeks into flower. its so beautiful, i love her.
PB210050.JPG

PB210049.JPG

PB210051.JPG
PB210054.JPG

maybe it was just ur cut or pheno u got...i havent seen any nanners , but i'll keep my eye on her.
i check all my plants for nanners everyday
SORRY FOR GOIN OFF TOPIC, just saw that about that and had 2ask...lol
ok
peace
ya'll
Kes

****pics are from week3 or 4of flower*******

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

hey when did ur afghani kush from next gen herm on u? early or late flower?
i only ask cuz im growing one right now and its 5weeks into flower. its so beautiful, i love her.
PB210050.JPG

PB210049.JPG

PB210051.JPG
PB210054.JPG

maybe it was just ur cut or pheno u got...i havent seen any nanners , but i'll keep my eye on her.
i check all my plants for nanners everyday
SORRY FOR GOIN OFF TOPIC, just saw that about that and had 2ask...lol
ok
peace
ya'll
Kes

****pics are from week3 or 4of flower*******

not sure if your asking me kes but it was killerchef who was growing the Afghani Kush so he will have the answer your looking for!

anyways she looks great those buds should fill out nicely how is she smellng?

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

not sure if your asking me kes but it was killerchef who was growing the Afghani Kush so he will have the answer your looking for!

anyways she looks great those buds should fill out nicely how is she smellng?

:evilgrin0031:What up Mitchy i answered kess through PM didnt want to clutter up your thread and yeah the dynamite looks good ass hell too bro i wouldnt mind grabbin some of those too haha yeah hermies suck im only gonna be doing regular seeds from now on unless i can only get fems and its something i have to have like OGR'S White S1's that i bought i ran alot of regular seeds before last batch and had never had hermies and i ran all fems last time and had 3 of 15 herm no nanners all out ball sacks at the internodes i didnt have 1 nanner in the female flowers i didnt have any light leaks or any other weird stuff that was going so i just decided to stay away from fems if i can get the same in regular seeds anyway take care bro and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Nice chef saw those white s1's you got going looking beautiful still gotta get some of his gear hopefully this month I can grab a few packs local place got some of his stuff in so gonna hit it up!

Here is some pics at 35 days and im super stoked,they smell so goood and are beefing up my best run with her so far for sure!

had to break out the stakes tonight buds are falling over getting heavy.....I do the teepee technique but a lil different I just stick one bamboo stake in that is around the same height of top cola then attach some tape to top of bamboo so it looks like a flag...then I tie monofiliment fishing line to certain spots on bud sites and lift them up and attach other end of line to tape and so on for how ever many buds need to be staked up...I love this because it still allows you to move plants around and they still have full support!

Oh yah and that is my thrip/gnat fishing rod in the first pic I got a patent on it so I don't wanna see it on Dragons Den lol!

003109.JPG

004105.JPG

005109.JPG

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Just wanted to show the soil that I am using this round, I was always a pro-mix guy and was always happy with it but I love that smell of rich organic soil so I made a switch!

My good buddy used this stuff before and I always liked the look of it so I gave it a try and it really is amazing soil im getting super healthy plants in veg and flower really can notice a difference and my JTR this round smell sooooo good so Im sure the organic soil is part of that!

This stuff is kinda hard to track down so it can be annoying at times and you need to cut it with lots of perlite because it is a heavy soil!

00976.JPG

01256.JPG

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
your ladies look amazing Mitch! I know I keep saying that, but it has been consistently true! Keep up the great work and keep the pictures coming as they develop!! That is a strain I would not mind having in my stable, low stretch, crazy frost, mega swelling! Your a lucky man for finding that right away in your pack of JTR beans.

-Meeks

Top Bottom