Jack The Ripper In The House!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
That JTS is fire brudah! Only thing from sub that id run again...thats gets me thinkin....i think i have a ten pack of these somewhere.

Good luck with these!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thx Cannarado....I agree it's one of subs best strains at least from what I have tried but I did get an insane purple pheno from a pack of his Deep Purple still have half a pack so might look for some purps again possibly but I got alot of beans I wanna try in my collection so I might hold off!

Here are some new pics babies are bushing out possibly thinking of upping them from there 6.5l pots to 11l ones still undecided!

00495.JPG

00294.JPG

00599.JPG

M

mr cheese

looking great mate.. just thought id say stick with the 61/2 ltrs now, if you pot em up into fresh soil now in 11 ltrs youl have one hell of a strech on your hands, especially with jack.. n as your in a tent that isnt a good idea! lol.. their the perfect size right now for those pots, absolutely spot on in fact, should get nice yeid.. all the best, stay safe.. c

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

looking great mate.. just thought id say stick with the 61/2 ltrs now, if you pot em up into fresh soil now in 11 ltrs youl have one hell of a strech on your hands, especially with jack.. n as your in a tent that isnt a good idea! lol.. their the perfect size right now for those pots, absolutely spot on in fact, should get nice yeid.. all the best, stay safe.. c

thx Mr.cheese....I have finished with some good results before in theses containers but i might even just switch half of them and compare yield.....and this pheno of ripper doesent stretch at all it still has another 4ft of space to stretch and it won't use any of that im positive it just gets bushy and fills out but she doesen't seem to be the hugest yielder but quality makes up for it!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Lookin great Mitch! Keep up the good work and keep the photos coming. I love how perfectly sized every single plant is. Looks clean as hell.

-Meeks

singlespeed

singlespeed

You take great care of your plants and it shows. Nice work!

Haze

Haze

Pics are lookin MUCH better bro, you get a new cam or just learn how to use yours properly?? Tent looks good, glad to see it full of jack, I know it one of your all time favs. You should stop by sometime, check out the monsters I have goin downstairs.

K

kes5480

...I am SO sick of the strain I grew last run, over a lb of Cataract Kush harvested last May, and I still have more than a few ounces to smoke....-Meeks

umm... he says LAST may which if he was talking about this year he would/should of said THIS may.

right? i turned 30 last may which was 2010 but i turned 31 this may which is 2011..........

IDK maybe i should ease up on that damn vaporizer....hahaha

Anyways the grow looks awesome my brotha...im def taking notes as i am really intrested about this strain and might give it a run in the near future..

love and respect ya'll:banana1sv6:

peace
kes5480

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Lookin great Mitch! Keep up the good work and keep the photos coming. I love how perfectly sized every single plant is. Looks clean as hell.

Thx meeks yah she really is coming along and the plants are all twins looks like a lil army in the tent,and weekly scrub downs of the tent is why she is sparkling!

If any tent growers out there dont do a weekly scrub down i suggest it really helps prevent any unwanted pests or moulds!

-Meeks

You take great care of your plants and it shows. Nice work!

Thx bro!

Pics are lookin MUCH better bro, you get a new cam or just learn how to use yours properly?? Tent looks good, glad to see it full of jack, I know it one of your all time favs. You should stop by sometime, check out the monsters I have goin downstairs.

nice give me a shout and we will hook up!

umm... he says LAST may which if he was talking about this year he would/should of said THIS may.

right? i turned 30 last may which was 2010 but i turned 31 this may which is 2011..........

IDK maybe i should ease up on that damn vaporizer....hahaha

Anyways the grow looks awesome my brotha...im def taking notes as i am really intrested about this strain and might give it a run in the near future..

love and respect ya'll:banana1sv6:

peace
kes5480

who knows kes Im gonna pack another bowl and think it over lol!

I suggest this strain from subcool's gear the finished nugz are very worth it great flavour and a strong sativa high!

Well just snagged one pic of a single lady and now i will hold off until some of the fun stuff starts appearing!
00777.JPG

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Well these girls are really blowing up the canopy is full with lots of bud sites which will be starting to form shortly!

cheers!

00193.JPG

003105.JPG

00778.JPG

Haze

Haze

Lookin awesome bro! Appears to be on track for a very decent yield. You cant ask for too much more in a tent! You have consistently improved since you have started, a true sign of a successful gardener. I look forward to the end product, as your JTR is some of the best, unique tasting meds around.

I will have to get over there with the new camera when buds start forming!

Haze

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Lookin awesome bro! Appears to be on track for a very decent yield. You cant ask for too much more in a tent! You have consistently improved since you have started, a true sign of a successful gardener. I look forward to the end product, as your JTR is some of the best, unique tasting meds around.

I will have to get over there with the new camera when buds start forming!

Thx bro that means alot....you know iv'e had some unsuccessful runs to but definetly some improvement in the horticulture dept but this run is looking very nice everything is so even and healthy and bud sites everywhere!
we will have to smoke a show soon give me a shout!

Haze

looks dialed so far_ very even lush canopy_ :harvest:

Thx ghostface!

sebastien420

sebastien420

-Meeks

his garden is the cleanest i"ve been in.. MitchyNugz is mad neat freak in the growroom and his plants when i saw them "in real life"were so nice and very uniform...

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

his garden is the cleanest i"ve been in.. MitchyNugz is mad neat freak in the growroom and his plants when i saw them "in real life"were so nice and very uniform...

LMAO....the danny tanner of growing I guess, hahaha just kiddin you know Im a bit nuts when it comes to that!

D

DB74

i have to say that is a nice looking garden you got there, can't wait to see the final product.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thx DB....Well at 12 days of 12/12 and got some lil buds forming the girls are really blowing up snapped a few pics for the crowd to see!

00296.JPG

01059.JPG

00875.JPG

005102.JPG

00498.JPG

01254.JPG

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
VERY nice canopy you got going there bro! Your going to have a solid yield for sure!

:character0180:

aleYarok

aleYarok

sick bro! killer canopy!!!

i got to get a journal up soon but ive got some JTR just two days ahead of you (14 days) will be sick to watch our JTRs bloom together

Latest posts

Top Bottom