Jacked... Can anyone help

• Thread starter BayAreasFinest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BayAreasFinest

So my roommate and I were out for the night, we come back around 330 and our side door into the garage is wide open (we grow in a tent in the garage) so we walk over there. go into the garage turn the light on and go in the tent. all the plants chopped and the bulbs (run vertical bare bulb) are cut. as we leave the room we notice all the ballats (mounted on the wall outside the tent) were taken too. Those fuckers took everything and made it impossible for me to restart. They left me my vegging plants. Alien Dawg and an OGK/MK cross.

So im Wondering if there is anyone out there that can loan, donate or sell me (cheap) used extra 1000w or 600w ballasts that they arent using, so i can flower these plants i have. prefer local (san Diego) but at this point i dont care.

C

Colebz

Definitely move if possible. Sorry no extra equipment here. Stay up!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
move and dont tell anyone. sounds like its soemone you know as well

B

BayAreasFinest

the plants have been moved. Im cleaning up the garage then calling my lawyer to contact my landlord about getting outta the lease.

I am really new to the area. i only know a handful of people in the area and no one knows i grow. i think it was a neighbor.
I dont drive, only my roommate so its very hard to know if im home or not. my next door neighbors son sells weed and lives around the corner from me and is at his parents house quite a bit. He was outside doing yard work for his parents when me and my roommate left so he knew that no one was home.

half baked

half baked

i agree with the boys, move asap and tell no1,

peace hb

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

sorry to hear it sounds like a move is in order as already mentioned. i'd look on craigslist for those high bay shop lights they come in hps and mh and switchable. i've seen 1k lights for as little as 60 ea my way. may be cheap bulbs and a cheap magnetic ballast but they will get you through a grow and the profits will let you set back up.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Someone saw your grow bro...they weren't looking for anything else so they knew it was there. I'd be talking to my roommate very frankly if I were you. Hopefully you didn't leave any boxes advertising your equipment in with the trash or something, rippers are everywhere bro, I throw all my crap in a dumpster 15mi from my grow. If you guys had a party or something and someone stumbled into your garage and saw the tent, that's all it takes to have someone visit your nursery when you aren't home...gotta grow away from the house if possible and if not, you really have to be a bit of a recluse if you want to be successful at it. Loose lips sink ships man.

Cort

Cort

http://img23.invalid.com/img23/1206/jeager2520teeth.jpg

And move dude. Once one person knows EVERYONE will know. Someone you never even met will try to use you as a "get outa jail free" card. Punks who break into houses or jack grows arnt really known for keeping their mouths shut.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
This is why you should always mount a hidden camera or two. Then if it happens you will at least know what they look like and if you know them or have seen them before.

That and I have a home built human Have-a-heart trap to catch them alive. Easy to build.

T

TheRealBoss

"That and I have a home built human Have-a-heart trap to catch them alive. Easy to build."

Man I wanna see a picture of that...lol

B

Buddy Flowers

""That and I have a home built human Have-a-heart trap to catch them alive. Easy to build.""

please tell

kushluvr

kushluvr

Move, like everyone says bro, sorry to hear that!

Def someone you or your roommate know....maybe the neighbor, but he'd pretty stupid to rip you livin so close?

Hydrowholesale is dirt cheap....1000w $189.99! complete! Thats hard to beat!

good luck bro,

Kush

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Imagine a hallway about 6 feet long. You enter through a door at the start of the hallway. Then you walk down the 5 feet to the door to the grow room. You touch it and it is solid steel. You push against it and unknowingly step on the floor in front of the door. It presses down and releases another steel door from the ceiling where you first came in. That door can't be lifted until a hidden spring pin located upstairs is released. So the captured human prey is trapped in a 5 foot hallway between two steel doors and he isn't getting out until I get there.

My older brother is an ex marine in a very Rambo kind of way. He has shit like this all over his house and he doesn't even grow weed or do anything illegal. He just hates people who steal shit. It would make his day/year to capture a thief.

He has a pit trap in front of his gun cabinet. I will try and find the site he showed me. It has all kinds of human traps. Most all are catch them alive.

Cort

Cort

Thats great!

If you really want to freak someone out add some misters and a fan blowing flour around the room.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like fun, but the fact of the matter is that such a device in ones home can constitute as a felony. (remember the theif that was attacked by a dog while breaking into an elderly ladies home....he sued and won) Now Imagen the shit storm a good attorney could brew up when hired by a man who was held captive in a makeshift jungle pit, or a Saw 2 type human cage.
Thieves are something that we growers have always had to contend with. Keep silent about your endeavors, install hidden camera's and don't hesitate to call on the authorities if you feel you or your Possessions are in danger. Don't attack, shoot, kill, or even spit at someone for attempting to steal your garden (we all know how this turns out).
Don't misunderstand my point, I am a family man and if there is an intruder in my home I will react to the unwanted presence with no hesitation. My point is that unscrupulous people are always going to be around and some of them will even call you friend, Karma is a bitch let her do her job she's great at it.

FJ

B

Buddy Flowers

tobor- sounds like you and your brother have thought quite a bit about theft prevention seems like theft is a big problem where you are.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
If I catch a ripper I won`t leave anything left of them to be calling an attorney on me! People fall in old mine shafts all the time and are never found again!

Top Bottom