Jackie O

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a couple Jackie O moms vegging right now.Was wondering if anyone has had experience with this strain(flower time, stretch, smell, yield, potency, ect...).Thanks in advance.......

:character0103::cool0041::character0103:

A

astartes

Manic ---

I have one about a week into flower. I haven't run her before, but I'll keep ya updated. I have only heard good things about her...

astartes

CBF

CBF

Supporter
i always went 70-77 days, yield pretty good, they look huge but the bud is a bit airy and shrinks. stretch about 1 and a half.

definitly orange aromas and taste, kinda more orange peel. acrid citrus burns the nose.

potentcy is good, ill let you decide on that one.

aka

CBF

CBF

Supporter
nebu creation, jackie-o is aeric77's calio combined with jack candy, jack candy is a selection from jack flash...

17862jackieO 11weekplant
17862jackieO 11weektophalf
17862jackieO 11weekbud
17862jackieO 11weekCU
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice plants aka. Good luck with your's manic :yes

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the info guys!!AKA looking very nice as usual:).I have one in flower now so Ill be seeing shortly......

O

Obsoul33t

JO was one of the biggest disappointments of any elite i have run .

i will never understand how some of these plants get called elite ...

ran her indoor and outdoor .

larfy crap imho far better oranges out there that are not a waste of garden space

jackie-o no thanks

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Sucks to here that:(.I guess Ill see pretty soon.I also heard there was different phenos?Any truth to this?

O

Obsoul33t

there is only one true jacki-0 being passed around.

when i got my cuts of it i kindly passed it along to 3 other folks at the same time we all flowered it out and all felt the same about it.

yea it smells of an astringent orange but that's about all thats good . the bud structure sucks to me it is far to airy larfy and the high was nothing to note .

if your wanting orange i would seek the calio and even though it is old and degraded it is still better than jo .

subcool's agent orange blows jo out of the water in all aspects

sorry bro i hate dissin on strains but JO is just one that deserves no elite status or hype ...

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Well that sucks but doesnt surprise me.Theres actually quite a few "elites" that are far from special in any way...Thanks for the heads up Obs!Maybe ya can suggest some real "elite" cuts that arent Chem or OG...On to the next strain in the never ending search :)......

O

Obsoul33t

well im tokin on some cat piss and the shit is dank

outdoor bubba is uber good , it really depends on your tastes but if you want orange i would highly recommend sub's agent orange

mtvf is good orange tang also big girl too

CBF

CBF

Supporter
jack straw did some work with the JO cut. dont know what he used, but the other JO cuts are from his work.

OBsoul, your hard bro, lol. pretty much same feelins here, i just didnt wanna come down to hard on the cut. there are some growers that actually like the cut.

manicgrower, go to a few sites, peruse the elite clone threads, ya know the What Ya holdin threads, and you will see what cuts are worth a rip. its usually the ones a large majority are keepin.

as far as whats a good one, check out Moonshinemans G13 X HP, called the "Nice"cut. cut was found many years ago by Nunyabiz, yields huge frosty buds. made the best water hash ive ever had. excellent smoke imo.

aka

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks AKA!Yeah I have more Elite cuts than I can handle right now but theres always one more that I have to get LOL.Ill have to look into that cut.Ive been wanting the G13 HP that people talk about being killa.....

O

Obsoul33t

if a person outside of a known hot bed for genetics has only smoked crap their whole life comes online makes a friend or two and acquires a cut like jackie-0 i can see how they might like it and think it's dank not knowing how poor it really is .

that's where i think the problem is with tagging something elite . it is subjective

but schwag is schwag in my book , i just call it as i see it

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, the good news is we have people like Obs, AKA and many others that can help us narrow down the "true elites".Thanks guys:)

B

bcgrower

I have some of Jack Straws OG Kush x Jacki - o's and his Deep Chunk x Jacki - o's that should be popping soon CBF Do you know what OGK was used in the cross?

T

TheKingsOf420

Hey Ob I agree on the Agent O being straight orange funk... But again she is not very potent.... I've had her for a few years and she just makes a great mixer bud...lol

sky high

sky high

I ran JO a few cycles. It's one of the wife's favorite morning smokes. For me it was like MOST of the pot out there that everyone raves about that ends up being average in potency. (too many strains to remember/count)

In the end, I've smoked better and I've certainly smoked worse.

I'm growing a JO x Blueberry cross right now looking for a tasty girl. It may not be stomper pot but I've ran a BUNCH of seeds and "elite" clones that were far less stoney with NO taste in the last 10 years so hey...ya take what you can get sometimes.

Right now I'm just lookin for taste cus the highs are all about the same...

In the end if it's >>>REALLY GOOD<<< some fucktard somewhere is hoarding it and won't share.

try again tomorrow....

s h

I'm tried of wasting $$$ on seeds folks SAY are dank..only to find out they just...

>>>>aren't<<<<

W

Weedseed

The taste of Agent Orange is very orangey no doubt,delicious, but the high is lacking a LOT imo. Orange kush or Lemon Larry are a much better pick imo.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I absolutley loved the taste of Jackie O. To bad it wasnt that potent:(

Latest posts

Top Bottom