JACKS BACK!!! Capulators new formulas.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Slickdeez16

You can mix the Epsom and Jacks in the same stock solution. And if you’re using any bloom booster you can mix that with it too. I spoke to Jack the other day when I was setting up my Dosatrons and he told me I could get away with only two dosers by doing that. Stock solution of up to 3lbs per gallon of Jacks and Epsom in the first doser and cal nit in the second. I don’t even need to buffer the mixed solution because the ph comes out to 5.9 which I can use on any of my areas. Even when I’m running rockwool in one room and soil in another I can feed all with one set of dosers. I use 3.6, 2.4, 1.2 in all the rooms no matter what stage and everything is great. I’ve used every kind of nutrient in every kind of medium over the past 20+ years. I had settled on Veg+bloom and loved it for about 6 years and then I decided to give Jacks 2 part and try and I’m never going back. It’s just too easy and affordable while giving equal to or better results.
3 lbs jacks per gallon of water
8 lbs cal nite per gallon of water
3 lbs epsom salt per gallon of water

At room temperature.

Pileit

Pileit

Thanks so much for this thread. A couple weeks ago we made the switch to jacks 321. We switched all rooms mid stream. Plants never looked better. Have tried cyco, h+g, canna and others. Still have gallons of all those. Flowers swelling up in flower rooms, stocks and leaves thickening in veg. Feels like we got it. First time ever I don't feel like I need to be searching for a better product.

eebwen

eebwen

Thanks so much for this thread. A couple weeks ago we made the switch to jacks 321. We switched all rooms mid stream. Plants never looked better. Have tried cyco, h+g, canna and others. Still have gallons of all those. Flowers swelling up in flower rooms, stocks and leaves thickening in veg. Feels like we got it. First time ever I don't feel like I need to be searching for a better product.
No need for the epsom salt I’ve ran side by side grows one with epsom and one without and no noticeable difference.

Nobody116

Nobody116

I use the jacks hydro
Are you just running part A all the way through. Googled a bit but not really finding too much on the how to of Jack's.
Part B is 15-0-0, since the part A is only 5-12-26 I would think you would need part B in veg at least.

Just asking because I'm not happy with Cutting Edge Solutions. I bought that because it's nearly identical to GH.
But it doesn't keep a stable pH. SO I either need to drive an hour & a half to get fresh GH nutes, (Advanced Lucas Formula), or find something else.

I'm really liking that it's powdered instead of having 5 gallon jugs of nutes sitting around ;)

Pileit

Pileit

Very happy with the jacks 321. Just finished a flower room that we switched mid stream to jacks from canna on week 1. Plants looked excellent. 2 weeks ago we decided to do a test on some outdoor plants. Most of our outdoor was planted June 7th using super soil. We put 6 plants in 9 days ago and we feed them every other day with jacks. They have gone by the super soil plants. Seems like no transplant shock after 24 hours. Really happy thus far with jacks.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Are you just running part A all the way through. Googled a bit but not really finding too much on the how to of Jack's.
Part B is 15-0-0, since the part A is only 5-12-26 I would think you would need part B in veg at least.
Correct, need all 3 (3.2.1)

Hoppie

Hoppie

Hey all I am a Jacks User to and I am w/ cap on the whole over red when dropping off the {P) Potassium levels
I have been using RAW to bump the numbers as It is IMHO the purest forms of Hydro nutes I can get in my location Plus its EZ to use.

each pacage is under 10.00 and it last a long time I use the P and K both as the bloom booster and Have had great results.
I am not a sales guy for them I just like the way it works and say less cost is better for this FlyJ
here is some of my last girls I ran with it and Jacks 5-12-26 along with Caps Tea

Peace Farmers
FlyJ

not trying to be that guy... but just wanted to clarify that P is for phosphorous....

Cark

Cark

I am not at liberty to divulge that info. my best run on jacks was 5 elbows under 3 600w with pK, but I coudl do better if I ran something like the guava13 or tangerine dream (bigger yielders).
What's yiur best now with 3 x 600 useing what nutrents ? We would Lovee to now the the recipe 🖒

Latest posts

Top Bottom