• Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SpOnGe

*Jack's Classic *10-30-20* Blossom Booster*

Wuzzup!!

So wutcha guys think?
Have any of you used this before?
Been reading great things about this flowering nute.

But what i wana know, which is sorta hard to find out online is...
Will this hurt my "organic" soil in any way being that it is a chemical fert?
The ingredients list seems pretty well made, but then again i don't know the ins-n-outs of ingredients... Soooo, I was hoping for any expertise on this matter... :angel:icon_spin: Peace.

Dorje

Dorje

Wuzzup!!

So wutcha guys think?
Have any of you used this before?
Been reading great things about this flowering nute.

But what i wana know, which is sorta hard to find out online is...
Will this hurt my "organic" soil in any way being that it is a chemical fert?
The ingredients list seems pretty well made, but then again i don't know the ins-n-outs of ingredients... Soooo, I was hoping for any expertise on this matter... :angel:icon_spin: Peace.

What are you trying to accomplish? If you think pumping synthetic nutes into your organic system is going to give you a better yield or quality you are mistaken.

If you are trying to correct a deficiency then sometimes synthetic ferts work well for this but there are also a lot of organic alternatives that are hot enough, like Age Old Grow will take care of N def. overnight...

In general, those "bloom booster" products are garbage and won't help an organic system at all, if anything you'll throw the system out of balance and will get MUCH worse results.

S

SpOnGe

So ive been using Jacks Classic Blossom Booster in a rotaing regimen for my plants, and i'd have to say that it works pretty well. I also foliar feed it as well, at the same time.
Its not the best of whats on their menu, but it also didn't cost much at all.

Top Bottom