• Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SpOnGe

*Jack's Classic *10-30-20* Blossom Booster*

Wuzzup!!

So wutcha guys think?
Have any of you used this before?
Been reading great things about this flowering nute.

But what i wana know, which is sorta hard to find out online is...
Will this hurt my "organic" soil in any way being that it is a chemical fert?
The ingredients list seems pretty well made, but then again i don't know the ins-n-outs of ingredients... Soooo, I was hoping for any expertise on this matter... :angel:icon_spin: Peace.

Dorje

Dorje

Wuzzup!!

So wutcha guys think?
Have any of you used this before?
Been reading great things about this flowering nute.

But what i wana know, which is sorta hard to find out online is...
Will this hurt my "organic" soil in any way being that it is a chemical fert?
The ingredients list seems pretty well made, but then again i don't know the ins-n-outs of ingredients... Soooo, I was hoping for any expertise on this matter... :angel:icon_spin: Peace.

What are you trying to accomplish? If you think pumping synthetic nutes into your organic system is going to give you a better yield or quality you are mistaken.

If you are trying to correct a deficiency then sometimes synthetic ferts work well for this but there are also a lot of organic alternatives that are hot enough, like Age Old Grow will take care of N def. overnight...

In general, those "bloom booster" products are garbage and won't help an organic system at all, if anything you'll throw the system out of balance and will get MUCH worse results.

S

SpOnGe

So ive been using Jacks Classic Blossom Booster in a rotaing regimen for my plants, and i'd have to say that it works pretty well. I also foliar feed it as well, at the same time.
Its not the best of whats on their menu, but it also didn't cost much at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom