Jack's Tahoe OG

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

Thtas some NICE ROOT STRUCTURE !!!!! That fruit looks real nice in the last pics also great job

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Week 8

Dropped down to 7 ml per gal of A & B and feeding only liquid Kool Bloom @ 10 ml per gal.

Also am watering every other day.

TahoeWk8

TahoeWk8 2

TahoeWk8 3

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Looking real nice...thx for sharing. Haven't seen it in Coco yet...

grower4life

grower4life

Is that motor breath? ive been seeing a few other people running that . She looks really nice.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
It's Tahoe OG from CaliConnect....

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wow, fucking crazy how your photos look like the ad from the seed pack! That is awesome and a testament to a good pack of beans and most importantly good pheno selection. Were you guys able to keep a mom from the Tahoe? My tahoe was amazing but my mom autoflowered on me and I have never tried that again........this thread is making me rethink that though!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I still have the cut...she's in my Top 3 currently! Have no prob hooking you up...I also hit my Tahoe OG with that Bubba

Sorry to hear bout the auto..lotta people had issues with his gear. I have ran alot of swerve's gear without issues.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thanks for stopping by.

All props go to Baked Reality for hooking me up with this cut. This pheno crushes people. I sent some home with a friend, and I got a text later saying "Space rocket go now". This was after 2 hits. Ha.

This is my 3rd run with Tahoe in coco, and my second run with Canna Coco nutes. I am starting to understand it better with this run. My next batch will be a Tahoe and Trainwreck side by side, so I will get a chance to improve on it.

I want to see if dosing with Kelp during the first 2 weeks of 12/12 will control stretch.

dirk d

dirk d

Congrats on the harvest Jack Dubb! looks real good. I run the Tahoe OG(CC) but my girls are about 3x your size lol. Buds are flopping all over the place lol going to chop one of them down next week and she looks amazing.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
How long you been running the cut?

How's the high?

3x the size...you find you a SFV leaner then? How long a veg? What style of grow? Curious cuz I been wondering if I should start another pack to see what else is there. The high is in this cut... colas may not be big but this cut yields.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Congrats on the harvest Jack Dubb! looks real good. I run the Tahoe OG(CC) but my girls are about 3x your size lol. Buds are flopping all over the place lol going to chop one of them down next week and she looks amazing.

Thanks for stopping by Dirk. 3x bigger? Wow. Please share some bud shots and your secrets. ;)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Can you give a little bit of a smoke report on the last product? I know that you were looking for a replacement for liquid kool bloom but are back to it, how are the comparisons? Looks real good by the way.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey sanvan, glad to see you stopped by.

I used the Canna PK 13/14 along with the liquid Kool Bloom. One day pk 13/14, the next feed day was LKB. This time I wanted a more powerful bloom booster after just using LKB throughout the last run.

I started with LKB around week 2. At week 4 I added the PK 13/14, and alternated between them until week 6.

Since then, they would get Powdered KB every other watering. The PKB is very strong stuff, and I have had burn issues when used at every feeding.

I originally wanted to use MOAB or Hammerhead, but I couldn't find MOAB, and it looks like Hammerhead changed it's formula. It used to be a PK 9/18 but now it is 4/10.

Whatever formula I am using has blown these buds up like the good ol' days. I was about to drop Canna because of the size of my last 2 harvests, but I think I am willing to work with it some more.

Also, this coco is re-used and has homemade EWC mixed in it. I am trying a chem/organic regimen by using chem feeds all week and hitting with fish/seaweed or liquid humics. This batch also was hit with an AACT before flower as well.

I'll post my full feed schedule if anyone is interested.

Also, I'll post a smoke report after harvest. These are still in my tent. Scheduled for chop around April 3.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Nice pics. Just recently chopped down my tent and thinking ima make the switch to organic.
Love me some tahoe og. Ran her 2 times. Super stony just never was a real producer for me. Keep it rockin man. Good shit!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thanks ron~

I'm also doing a run with soil. A friend had some Humbolt soil and I tried it on a few plants. They really took off, so I planted 6 in 5 gal pots. So far they look way healthier than the coco kids. Also way less effort.

The Tahoe is not much of a producer for sure, but what it produces is some of my favorite.

Good luck to you in your next crop.

Top Bottom