Jack's Tahoe OG

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Final harvest of the Tahoe/Trainwreck tent.
P1010006

P1010007

Tahoe

P1010035

P1010037

Trainwreck

P1010033

P1010036

catdaddy

catdaddy

very nice run, J Dupp. the tahoe looks insane and looks to produce some decent weight or maybe it's the cam thats making it look 10lbs heavier.

notice in a few post back you said "you used the PKB every other watering", and wanted to know if these plants were in soil or in some type of a hydro setup that enable you to use it that often?

thanks in advance

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey catdaddy,

Thanks for the kind words. I am much happier with the bud size after this run with PKB.

All of these plants are in 100% coco. Even if I use it at every other watering, I don't water every day. I just check to see if they are drinking and when they are, they get watered. In fact I plan on cutting my coco with perlite or rice hulls because my coco doesn't dry out very fast in 3 gal containers.

I would like to try an experiment where the plants get fed twice a day. Once with nutes and then again with a bloom booster to see if there would be a difference. I am running a batch in smaller containers in coco to see if that makes a difference.

catdaddy

catdaddy

ok cool.
just needed a little clarification, at the end, you do use PKB more than once in a week?

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Yes. At least 2 x a week.

My schedule was synth, synth, organic. Or Canna/PKB, Canna, Fish-Seaweed or Molasses. Repeat.

I would water maybe 50 ml solution per Canna watering, then water to run-off with organics. By the end of week 8 I dropped synth nutes and only watered with organics. These ran 9.5 weeks.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
that Tahoe turned out great this run...looks like you are enjoying the garden again!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thanks Baked.

The Tahoe is now cured pretty well. The buds are bigger but not as dense. Also not as much flavor as I expected with the organic flush.

I'll keep working on it.

Top Bottom