Jack's Under Current show 40 x 1000 watts Hortizontal 20 x 1000 vertical

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I have been super busy with some projects I will do a picture update tomorrow..The plants look great this round:rauch08: ...JACK

Word up too that my brother!

Good to here your busy and it's payin off!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
can't wait for the picture update..gonna be a sea of dank!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Looks awesome jack, Nice Lst work the twistys work great, don't know how eco friendly you are haha but you may want to look into getting a magnetic generator; it would heavily cut down on your electrical costs and you'd be off the grid essentially. anyways i'm tuned in, have a great grow! Take it easy everyone

and the metal stuff from home depot that squarepusher was talkin bout is chicken wire and you can get it in a bunch of sizes.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Here is the vert room that has been switched over to over head Adjusto wings with 4 vert bulbs down the middle just finishing week 2 .. This is an OG strain we have named Silver back it was found in a bag of Masters Mistress some bomb as smoke..I will let the pics speak for them self when the buds start to swell:)..JACK

IMG 0981
IMG 0980
IMG 0982
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Wow! I love those adjusto wings. I have added them also in my vert room on all the lights on the outside of the plants. ( still hanging vertically) so 4 verts down the middle? I am torn to redue my room to a mix of vert and horizontal. Your making this no easier.... ;) impressed as always!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup Jack! Looking super clean as always my friend... Keep up the phenomenal work! I'm loving the UC so far and I'm glad to see you still rocking the shit out of those blue buckets... :rock

D

DixinCider

nice man! im loving the room brother. have you ever thought of using phosphoload? shits amazing and it will stop the stretch right when you apply it ( i do it week 3 @1/2ml per gal after the screen is filled and i want them to stop stretching, helps so i don't really need a second support screen)

true grit

true grit

Damn Jack, killin it. That room looks way too fun! Cant wait to see that lady blowing up toO!

S

Snype

Looks nice! I'm about to place my order this week for some Under Currents and see what happens. Can someone please give me Jacks complete updated nute formula using all the words and numbers per gallon. There's so many posts to go through. Thanks in advance!

T

tweeze420

That shit is badass again! How many Buckets per adjust-a-wing?

St3ve

St3ve

Hey Jack, is that a yellow 6"x6" screen? What the heck is that? It may just be colored because of the reflection of the HPS lights I dunno..

That shit is badass again! How many Buckets per adjust-a-wing?

He mentioned earlier, 4 plants/buckets per light

deacon1503

deacon1503

Looks nice! I'm about to place my order this week for some Under Currents and see what happens. Can someone please give me Jacks complete updated nute formula using all the words and numbers per gallon. There's so many posts to go through. Thanks in advance!

It would behoove you to read both of his UC threads since there is alot more to it then just a simple nute list. Ull be surprised at how much you will learn. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom