Jack's Under Current show 40 x 1000 watts Hortizontal 20 x 1000 vertical

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Don007206

Did jack get busted if he did I got 500 on bail seems like a good guy.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Did jack get busted if he did I got 500 on bail seems like a good guy.

Just because somebody doesnt log into this site for weeks maybe months on end and in my opionion is probably too busy these days taking care of biz doesnt mean they got busted. :fighting0085:

Search the thread and study up on Jack's grows. Jack has thousands of MMJ patients to take care of with his collective. His operation is a legal grow. He also has buildings filled with rooms to take care of. Its not easy and its certainly time consuming. Give Jack his space and he will be back with something new to inspire us all.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Just because somebody doesnt log into this site for weeks maybe months on end and in my opionion is probably too busy these days taking care of biz doesnt mean they got busted. :fighting0085:

Search the thread and study up on Jack's grows. Jack has thousands of MMJ patients to take care of with his collective. His operation is a legal grow. He also has buildings filled with rooms to take care of. Its not easy and its certainly time consuming. Give Jack his space and he will be back with something new to inspire us all.

last i remember he said 10,000 patients

istari72

istari72

Although you hear this a lot, it's now my turn: Jack, I offer my genuine thanks for all of your contributions as they are clearly valued by many fellow growers like myself, and inspirational as well.

Question to all y'all UC folks, as Jack's proly too busy to provide a detailed answer. Does a Cliff's Notes Under Current for Beginners exist anywhere? Sifting through all of the posts is quite time consuming, and if it's already been done, then it will save me a lot of time creating one. Further, if anyone is interested, we can start a collaborative UC Basics Guide thread which would spread the work around, benefit from collective opinions, and provide a great resource for UC noobs like meeself! We would need to define key areas to address, such as Nutrients, Ph (balance, drift, maintenace), Canopy management, Strains, Equipment, etc. Anyone interested in participating tocreate this?

Keep up the great work Jack, and thanks again :)

Istari72

vaporedout

vaporedout

good to see your around.... ohhh yeah every time i see your posts, i think of STERN..... "jack mayoffer"

btw, my middle school my principals name was jack hoff..... hahaha

Top Bottom