jagermeister marijuana strain

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I was just gifted a baggie of around 6 seeds of Jaegermeister from a buddy. He has been buying pounds of it from his connect in Oregon for years and its one of his favorite strains. We smoke it a lot because he drives the product down to Cali from up north and homie has it on deck all the time. Anyways I just tried to germinate and all of his long saved and collected bag seeds were duds! So bummed! Anyways he says its a Hindu Kush strain that has purple in its lineage and it does taste very sweet super Kushy the joints taste sweet all the way down to the roach.

Siskiyoucountygrower

Siskiyoucountygrower

I was just gifted a baggie of around 6 seeds of Jaegermeister from a buddy. He has been buying pounds of it from his connect in Oregon for years and its one of his favorite strains. We smoke it a lot because he drives the product down to Cali from up north and homie has it on deck all the time. Anyways I just tried to germinate and all of his long saved and collected bag seeds were duds! So bummed! Anyways he says its a Hindu Kush strain that has purple in its lineage and it does taste very sweet super Kushy the joints taste sweet all the way down to the roach.
I got u on a cut if u need it

Siskiyoucountygrower

Siskiyoucountygrower

We call it purple Hindu kush sometimes and jegar sometimes

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

We call it purple Hindu kush sometimes and jegar sometimes
I will keep that in mind thanks. I have been blowing lots of money on genetics recently would love to throw Juager in there too but between all the new seed strains popped plus my new cuts Im probably running 50 plants which is a lot my garage tents and patio space its gonna be tight. Im doing hardcore pheno hunting right now putting everything in 1 gallons and taking cuts of everything. Culling out all the males unless 1 magic unicorn stands out. The idea is over the summer dozens of plants will be consolidated down to the 2 best strains I can find then once I have made up my mind on my champions I will be exclusively running mother plants and clone runs for consistency of product.

Siskiyoucountygrower

Siskiyoucountygrower

TIKI MADMAN - ACAI SHERBET is what I've seen floating around but they want 500 for a cut, im hoping if I can find someone to buy a cut off me then I'll go grab the 500 dollar one and somewhat have some relief of the 500

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I had some Jaeger seeds and saved em for years and they were all duds. That was the best strain I have ever had. Smelled like heaven in a bag.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

The first jaeger I bought from a dispensary was absolutely mind-blowing. My anti-pot relatives had no problem if I grew that strain because it smelled so good. Then it dried up so I searched for other sources that had it and it was never the same. Way less aromatic and less potent. I think that original Jaeger(the good one) cut is gone.

Siskiyoucountygrower

Siskiyoucountygrower

The first jaeger I bought from a dispensary was absolutely mind-blowing. My anti-pot relatives had no problem if I grew that strain because it smelled so good. Then it dried up so I searched for other sources that had it and it was never the same. Way less aromatic and less potent. I think that original Jaeger(the good one) cut is gone.
Na it's around, I have the cut that smells like floral and black licorice

S

southern_bear

Got a pretty good cut of Jager. Similar story to @Backyard_Boogie, have an Arcata homie that was running units down and I asked him to scoop me some. Ran 25 and prolly got 15 left, but this is my keeper. Smells like a grapey licorice pine tree lol.

PXL 20221104 022853766
PXL 20221104 022818949
PXL 20221108 020635223
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Got a pretty good cut of Jager. Similar story to @Backyard_Boogie, have an Arcata homie that was running units down and I asked him to scoop me some. Ran 25 and prolly got 15 left, but this is my keeper. Smells like a grapey licorice pine tree lol.
Nice brother that one looks beautiful! 😎 🔥

Top Bottom