Jah's Variety Bucket(finger licking good)

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I can see all the buds forming up like corn pods, it really looks nice and when i touch them i get that crazy sssdh smell:rasta: I really cant wait to harvest this crop.

Laila bday 034
Laila bday 035
Laila bday 036
Laila bday 037
Laila bday 038
Laila bday 040
Laila bday 041
Laila bday 042
C

cway

JH

That is some killer looking buds..

How many packs to find your SSSDH mom?

I cant stand Rez man but alot of his gear is sick..

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

JH

That is some killer looking buds..

How many packs to find your SSSDH mom?

I cant stand Rez man but alot of his gear is sick..

I did not find this sssdh pheno my friend, i got the cut of ojd on one of out smoke outs. Oj found the pheno in a pack of sssdh but im not sure who is the breeder, im sure sum1 here can fill you in on that. I do know the seeds are nolonger available and only a few members on here probably have it.

C

cway

I did not find this sssdh pheno my friend, i got the cut of ojd on one of out smoke outs. Oj found the pheno in a pack of sssdh but im not sure who is the breeder, im sure sum1 here can fill you in on that. I do know the seeds are nolonger available and only a few members on here probably have it.

Got Ya

.. Thats Rezdog Gear.. Ive heard alot of good things about that strain..

O

ojd

hey jah
looking outstanding bro
really fatening up nice now
keep us updated as this is where the fun starts
chat soon
peace

i got to get some of this mollases ansd see what all the fuss is about(sounds pretty good stuff)

U

ukcheeseman

sound jah cant wait to test her mate looks beautiful man. cheers 4 the little 1s man they smell like fuk bruv speak soon bro take care man:rasta:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

This weeks picture update

SSSDH have been flushing for 1 week now on canna flush and i was hoping to harvest by 7th april but if she dont ready i will leave her for another week.

Sssdh2 003
Sssdh2 004
Sssdh2 005
Sssdh2 006
Sssdh2 007
Sssdh2 008
Sssdh2 009
K

Karma Genetics

how long have they been flowering Jah. they look great and solid.

U

ukcheesehead

I put them into flowering on the 28th January

so 62 days from when the light went 12/12 . how meny more weeks jah ? i allways thought sssdh was a 12 weeker .looking great shes realy putting out the fox tails .

O

ojd

looking great jah
some fat buds there man
ive always said anywhere from 10 onwards but 11 is when i like her
but you can take this down at 9 and still have some serious dank

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

looking great jah
some fat buds there man
ive always said anywhere from 10 onwards but 11 is when i like her
but you can take this down at 9 and still have some serious dank

If i take her down on the 7th it would be day 70 exactly into folwering. I have been flushing since 19th March so it would be 20 days of flushing, the sssdh should taste realy good but ill let ojd be the judge of that:animbong:

F

FastForward

Looking amazing Jah....I didn't think something as quality as the SSSDH would yield that well.....nice work fella :)

B

Boywonder

Hey Jah :) They're looking absolutely delicious mate, my mouth is watering. I deffinately know which strain is now top of my wish list :)

Top Bottom