• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Jam on it v2
Jam on it v2 2

OG Jam V2 6 of 10 popped rapid rooters in a mix of coco and roots 707. We be Jammin!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Jam on it, Bud. That shit is gonna be some fire! Keep doin ur thing, homie. I see lots of threads popping up from u. Pushin' limits! That's what's up, bro!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Jam on it, Bud. That shit is gonna be some fire! Keep doin ur thing, homie. I see lots of threads popping up from u. Pushin' limits! That's what's up, bro!
Word! Ya know it homie. Igot a long way to even get close to you bro but Im def putting in some work and some $$ for beans. Im full time and always planning ahead! I got that Katsu x Ghost OG thats getting popped in the near future. Should be some fire.
As always good to see ya Rival.:D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Word! Ya know it homie. Igot a long way to even get close to you bro but Im def putting in some work and some $$ for beans. Im full time and always planning ahead! I got that Katsu x Ghost OG thats getting popped in the near future. Should be some fire.
As always good to see ya Rival.:D
No prob, Bud. That Katsu x Ghost sounds off the hook. I need me some CBF in my garden. Keep up all the good work. U will go along way. See ya around the Farm!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The veg is on. Girls are happy. My taller one is a lil droopy but the PH was outta wack. I got a new meter and is all good. Nothing flashy yet.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good. I have CBF's OG jam cut and id like to see what these V2's do

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
update time! these are 2 weeks in. I ended up with 4 females. All had a haircut today and put the net back on. # are on the taller side with one nice and short.These are just top view with one group shot.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
A few picks at almost 8 weeks. They are finishing up nicely. One out of the 4 phenos is totally dif in structure. Very short and bushy with compact round nugs. Very frosty! I took a lower tester branch today from that one. Ive noticed from scoping them out that the tricomes are thickly clustered. Lots of great smells.:D

The first 2 phenos are very similar in structure and smells

The third is a little different in structure but smells similar.

And heres the 4th with no resemblance to the others. Its hard to get pics cause its in the back and its so short.

Top Bottom