Jam on it! V2

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

muncher// that #4 looks like the tahoe alien f2's you grew out a month or so ago.
nice job,, again..
peace mogrow

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice flower pics, Bud. That shit is beautiful. Lots of frost and chunky nugs! I'm digging it for sure.
Hey thanks bro! It's some killer for sure. Stoney as a Mug!:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
muncher// that #4 looks like the tahoe alien f2's you grew out a month or so ago.
nice job,, again..
peace mogrow
Sup Mo! Yeah she purped up real nice. Its the Indy Dom. Im gonna make sure to try that one again in the morning. Its a rough job trying to figure which one I like best. Between this and the Tahoe Alien AND the GranDoggy I been on cloud 9.:cool:

B

BlitzedKreg

Much respect BudMuncher! Thats some frosty looking dank right there! Take a huge puff for me bro!

Blitzed

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Much respect BudMuncher! Thats some frosty looking dank right there! Take a huge puff for me bro!

Blitzed
Thanks Blitz! Been toking on this and must say its excellent smoke. Smooth flavorful and packs a big punch!. This is my #3 keeper.;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
damn son! some crusty colorful goodness.
This is some Bomb ass weed. The flavors are amazing. The longer it sits in that jar just makes it that much better. Im having trouble figuring out what one I like best. #3 and #5 are just kick butt.
yeah you gotta be pretty proud of that eh!
Im just glad I was able to get these. They were a relist and I was quick to click. CBF is doing some killer work with this line.;)

B

BlitzedKreg

Lets put it this way....Im keeping my eyes WIDE for CBF's next drop! Hope im quick enough!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Got any new pics of these girls, Bud. I know u just chopped some of this fire down.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Here's a nug of my #5. Super dense tasty bud. I couldnt find a doubleheader but I know there's atleast one in the bag. This girl straight yeilds too. My last one was 187 grams and this one had 176.:woot:

Top Bottom