Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jdog22

jdog22

honest question here, first of all i love your setup it looks amazing and makes me want to get crafty. but if you split water on wood doesnt it swell and get all fkd up?

Bilber

Bilber

It’ll still bring you a badass winter haul homie. Looks solid from my front porch! Per usual man. 👊🏻
Thank you Capt....appreciated very much.....

Every time I catch up on any of your pages, I fall behind again.....I hate posting when I'm not up-to-date....I promise I try to follow.....

I have noticed that you like to try new strains....it's fun....different plants, different needs, different wants, different everything.....

I am still learning all aspects of this, these plants....thank you for the information you give out........

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thank you Capt....appreciated very much.....

Every time I catch up on any of your pages, I fall behind again.....I hate posting when I'm not up-to-date....I promise I try to follow.....

I have noticed that you like to try new strains....it's fun....different plants, different needs, different wants, different everything.....

I am still learning all aspects of this, these plants....thank you for the information you give out........
I’ll have 18 different strains in about 3 days. It’s fixing to get stupid homie! Stay tuned, when you can 😜. Buddy you make time when you can, I’m sure you have your hands full with life, we all do. So I totally get it.
But yes, growing a bunch of different things is a lot of fun. It keeps it interesting. The note book is going to be smoldering from this run. But hey! Good times! It’s always cool to see you post, I love your rig. I know I’ve said it before, but different is good on my book. I’m constantly changing everything all the time. It translates to more tools in the tool box. So thanks for the kind words, I’m a jackass a lot of the time, but I try to help when I can. I just want to see everybody kill it, get fat buds and be merry! 👊🏻😎

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
honest question here, first of all i love your setup it looks amazing and makes me want to get crafty. but if you split water on wood doesnt it swell and get all fkd up?
Air flow my homie! And a towel!

Bilber

Bilber

20230930 171822

Kinda pricey, but after silicone, couple coats of this.......I have yet to run into any problems.....

I don't like to clean up spills, so I avoid them...paper towels are always on hand just in case, but I've yet to see it...

I do have to finish my new layout, but I've been super happy with the results.....

Bilber

Bilber

How long you gonna let it stay out for?
Good afternoon 🐲 .....it is supposed to rain Fri, so as big as they are, they'll stay out for as long as possible......

My main concern is mold and/or but rot.....so far I've gotten them both on previously chopped, separate plants.....

I haven't been to your grow today, but they have been doing great.....

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Good afternoon 🐲 .....it is supposed to rain Fri, so as big as they are, they'll stay out for as long as possible......

My main concern is mold and/or but rot.....so far I've gotten them both on previously chopped, separate plants.....

I haven't been to your grow today, but they have been doing great.....
Thanks man! I hope the weather stays golden for ya! Can't wait to see the chop

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
If it hasn't been proven scientifically, I sure as hell will try something new if I can......money, time, room, etc. are considerations........

Updates coming.......
That was quite the large bit for that plant! I’m def wanting to know how she does man. Awesome stuff homie!

It reminds me a Shaquille o Neil and his wife hahahaha

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
1/8th inch bit...... - tiny trunk........

What can go wrong......

Ha......
Really it should still be fine. Has it bitched yet? If not I think you made it…..👊🏻

Bilber

Bilber

I've been neglecting my indoor stuff for the best 2 days.....been out pulling my plants.....

Another plant just barely had the white shit on it......that's 3 out of 5, 7 if you count the 2 50 footers, tossed......

Reminder to myself, this spring -

Do not, I repeat ####

DO NOT plant any, ANY vegetables near your plants.......

Total guessed weight - dry ?

7 LBS......

This one's gotta be 4 ounces easy.....

20231005 221303
20231005 221352

Yes.....that is the whole plant, minus a few empty nodes......

Kinda funny.......it went out super late, and it never grew an inch....just flowered, a lil flower........

Seriously, when it's dried and cured, probably an honest 6, maybe 7 ounces....

🎃 were not my friend this year........

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I do know that " normally, you want a ratio of 5:1ish = trunk:hole size......

Mine was overkill, but for the lack of a smaller bit, ..........

I'll pull them out tomorrow after the busses....kinda interested.....
It’s alright, I’m actually really interested to see if it took it np. I’m still thinking it’s gravy…..

Top Bottom