Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

I'm ordering a ph kinda kit.....I need to lower my ec....I'm not getting it.....I'm not dumb, stupid probably, but........

Why do most of my plants like this? I'm not saying my plants do not have deficiencies....they do....whoever sees my posts sees it.....most are just a minute touch, others.....haha

These screen shots are from the links below....great articles......I'm not sure of the order of pics/links....

Screenshot 20240406 161412 Chrome
Screenshot 20240406 162741 Chrome

Bilber

Bilber

KISS

That was my intentions when I first started growing.....it has yet to be that way.....

Last time fuckin with her.....she'll be loved till the end....full change of nutes....1 squirt of each....posted above....added a touch of peroxide.....it seemed to lower the ec....a minute touch.....

Ph pen and General Hydroponics Ph Up and Down coming......I'm thinking I've been growing wrong, or at least, not correctly anyways.....

I'm kinda super excited to see what ph I've been running.....

20240406 174742
20240406 174833

And to be totally fair, this was the full changeover of container and flowering nutes from veg nutes after stretch......

The other one that was a gradual replacement is doing great......

But the ec gets me.......raise ph and it lowers ec....lower ph and it raises ec....

The sad part about all of this.....my kiss method, the one I said that I would adhere to, was because of all the new gadgets that made it easier, also more expensive, to get plants in the optimal condition......

Cost vs reality.......sometimes I need to just Nike

Bilber

Bilber

I loved this last song/music so much, I'm not going to upload a new one yet......

So many seeds popped.....I truly thought they were going to be a bust....I planted them a lil late....they sat for a minute......

20240408 130236

Lesson learned.....Gradual......

20240408 142551
20240408 142603
20240408 142619
20240408 142644

And the little flower area.....

20240408 144000
20240408 144053

Bilber

Bilber

There is so much information to know and or learn!!!!!

💣💥💥💥💥💥

Couple charts I borrowed.....

Screenshot 20240409 103526 Chrome

And then this one......arghhhhhhhhhh....I've had this chart.....I think I've posted this chart......I've passed this chart along before.......can I not read? Am I ignorant? Am I dumb? Mostly, hope not, and probably......I followed this chart.....to my deficiencies are.....it led me to ph 😥

😭😭

Screenshot 20240409 104640 Chrome

figolus

figolus

for the pH of the water in soil culture, must be 6.5, this is a base and the foods are better absorbed by the plant.

after there is the EC, the plant needs different levels of EC during the different phases of its life.

that's how I see it.

In hydroponics, the pH must be constantly monitored, there is equipment to automatically adjust the pH of the water.

figolus

figolus

👍👍👍👍

no thanks it's normal, we are here to help each other or try to help each other

I know that when I water my plants, I control the EC and PH of the excess water in the water collection saucers. This allows me to know what my EC and PH are after watering and if I need to adjust at the next watering.

Bilber

Bilber

@jadins_journey kinda smacked a lil sense back into me, so yeah, I've been down sooooooo many 🕳s........I'm not even sure I'm retaining it all, because of the amount of information I've been neglecting to learn about.....

I've been sending/typing misinformation, in an off-beaten way, to everyone I've ever posted to...?!....?

I've always been a setitforgetit type....kinda.....always gotta manage and maintain, but there is so much I've been missing out on without ph'ing or ecing.....

I'm like the incandescent 💡 bulb, whereas, I could be a fluorescent bulb......

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
@jadins_journey kinda smacked a lil sense back into me, so yeah, I've been down sooooooo many 🕳s........I'm not even sure I'm retaining it all, because of the amount of information I've been neglecting to learn about.....

I've been sending/typing misinformation, in an off-beaten way, to everyone I've ever posted to...?!....?

I've always been a setitforgetit type....kinda.....always gotta manage and maintain, but there is so much I've been missing out on without ph'ing or ecing.....

I'm like the incandescent 💡 bulb, whereas, I could be a fluorescent bulb......
Hydro is not hard, expensive or even that complicated. I’ve learned how so anybody else can.
Don’t believe everything you read. There’s a few basic needs the plant requires but this ain’t 🚀 science

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

This is the 🕳 I'm in. Reading all about mycorrhizal fungi as I'm going to be using it this coming run during transplant. Hold up I'll show you what I got

Mykos RT4401 Mycorrhizae, Granular, 1-Lb. - Quantity 1 https://a.co/d/8QZY0FR

This stuff right here will be getting used. Hahaha enjoy all the info bilber! 😄

figolus

figolus

This is the 🕳 I'm in. Reading all about mycorrhizal fungi as I'm going to be using it this coming run during transplant. Hold up I'll show you what I got

Mykos RT4401 Mycorrhizae, Granular, 1-Lb. - Quantity 1 https://a.co/d/8QZY0FR

This stuff right here will be getting used. Hahaha enjoy all the info bilber! 😄
🤣 Me too + trichoderma
Screenshot 2024 04 10 02 07 42 378 comduckduckgomobileandroid
IMG 20240410 020822

Last edited:
Top Bottom