Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

No problem buddy thank you as well. Your plants are looking amazing too. The clones look like they love the Kratky method I still haven’t attempted to clone in water yet but looks like you got it down

Bilber

Bilber

Yes holy shit!
Come get some of this stuff would ya?
I just flew in and my arms are tired.
Come swoop these 20 sq feet man. 🫵👊🏻🤡
The wife needs the van.....the boys want their bikes.....looks like I'll be hoofing it.....I should be there around 2028....please have a ☕ ready....couple creams.....a few sugar....you're awesome Capt....

Bilber

Bilber

No problem buddy thank you as well. Your plants are looking amazing too. The clones look like they love the Kratky method I still haven’t attempted to clone in water yet but looks like you got it down
Most clones will take for me.....there are the certain ones that either are stubborn or just won't root for me.....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The wife needs the van.....the boys want their bikes.....looks like I'll be hoofing it.....I should be there around 2028....please have a ☕ ready....couple creams.....a few sugar....you're awesome Capt....
I got covered good sir!
The joe flows until the evening round here.
It’ll be ready to go 👊🏻🤡

Bilber

Bilber

No @s.....but I will thank Capt., 🐲, Gt, and jj!!!

This is the veg....gotta make room yet for the transplanting.....so I fed them with the readjusted feed....you were spot on on how I fixed it fig.... I'll @ you so you know that was the way I determined works almost perfectly.....thank you @figolus ....! I kept my feed, but then diluted that made up amount in half with water.....everything is in range....ec...ph...ppm...if I'm doing it correctly.....something about 500 or 700 range.....wtf.....

Without further ado.......

20240411 161737
20240411 163403
20240411 164312
20240411 173420
20240411 175447
20240411 181751
20240411 184346
20240411 184358

And the way veg sits .....

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Good luck with those California cannons! I reread them and was like wow bilber got some good ones! 👍 😃 😊 go T19!!!! My fav is back! 😃 happy growing bilber and family! I'm glad everyone could help you out man! You are 👌 👏 👍 😃

Bilber

Bilber

While fems will always be in rotation in my grow, I've been interested in regular seeds for a while now....it's hard to find regular seeds that I find appealing......I'm missing some dank shit I'm sure.....there are so many different strains available....then from them strains, there are that many more phenos out there, from each strain....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
While fems will always be in rotation in my grow, I've been interested in regular seeds for a while now....it's hard to find regular seeds that I find appealing......I'm missing some dank shit I'm sure.....there are so many different strains available....then from them strains, there are that many more phenos out there, from each strain....
I have a few really nice strains I’ve been holding back.
I have some Haymeadow purple in a decent supply I can shoot your way, a 20 pack at least, from what I’ve seen from the 16 I’m slow rolling? Friggin nice. I’m sure you will shake something loose, the pheno variety seems interesting and fun so far, from a breeder friend, he definitely makes baller seeds. Let me know, I have some other nifty regs I can throw in too.

Let a clown know 👊🏻🤡

Bilber

Bilber

Better late than never finding um.....I couldn't get any closer, but at the very end, to the right, next to the leaf I bent...3rdish node up.......🍌 ......that's why we flowered them all....just to make sure.....

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
No @s.....but I will thank Capt., 🐲, Gt, and jj!!!

This is the veg....gotta make room yet for the transplanting.....so I fed them with the readjusted feed....you were spot on on how I fixed it fig.... I'll @ you so you know that was the way I determined works almost perfectly.....thank you @figolus ....! I kept my feed, but then diluted that made up amount in half with water.....everything is in range....ec...ph...ppm...if I'm doing it correctly.....something about 500 or 700 range.....wtf.....

Without further ado.......

View attachment 2148571View attachment 2148572View attachment 2148573View attachment 2148574View attachment 2148575View attachment 2148576View attachment 2148578View attachment 2148581

And the way veg sits .....

View attachment 2148582
The big ones are rootbound and unable to get enough water transplant asap and water them

The ones in small cups I’m talking about 3rd pic down the droppy ones. The largest that’s dropping is well thirsty

Last edited:
Bilber

Bilber

The big ones are rootbound and unable to get enough water transplant asap and water them

The ones in small cups I’m talking about 3rd pic down the droppy ones. The largest that’s dropping is well thirsty
Good catch.....yeah....I ended up down a 🕳 for a while longer than planned....they were neglected through that episode.....sorry girls.....good news though.....my head is outta my ass.....oh...and the plants recouped pretty good....I do not like them to get that droopy....that particular one is the 3rd extra just in case.....thank you Gmix!!

20240412 135954

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
the biggest I ran was 38 flowering and 37 growing never again it’s like a full time job I can easy see why you missed one if you have a large plant count.

You use fluorescent for veg cool 😎
I did that a while back saves electric

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Fuckin I used to be able to do some shit on a bike, but...............and I love mechanical things over electric or battery powered all day........

And on to the plants.....

1 to be exact.....

Weighs in at 128 lbs.......as it sits...

Whoops.....grams.....haha....

View attachment 2149051View attachment 2149052
And that’s what you call lush 4.5 oz isn’t a bad haul

Bilber

Bilber

Granted.....the 128 grams are Totally soaking wet.....leaves on......just readjusted the feed.......

Any guesses on dried and cured weight? I swear I will not touch, nor sample it...! I've got my guess.....it is not that.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom