Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

This poor girl started to flower when I first changed my veg lights.....kinda funny......the only plant that started before I caught the problem...

Threw her in the tester flowering cabinet Nov. 25thish....

As of today, she is starting to grow normal leaf structure.....and I believe, she has started flowering again....

20231218 115451
20231218 115520

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This poor girl started to flower when I first changed my veg lights.....kinda funny......the only plant that started before I caught the problem...

Threw her in the tester flowering cabinet Nov. 25thish....

As of today, she is starting to grow normal leaf structure.....and I believe, she has started flowering again....

View attachment 2088734View attachment 2088737
Well, that lil shit isn’t being agreeable 😂

Bilber

Bilber

Main flower area.......

Tester flower area......herms, overflow, kinda just wanted more room.......

Main veg area.....hence why I have to keep um small.......

A couple strains going.......I'm kinda looking for Kush and O.G. regular seeds.....bagseed works......would trade bagseed for bagseed.......or my seeds.....

I know....good genetics are key......no doubt......no arguments here.....

But........

Don't ever underestimate bagseed.......I'll never throw a seed out......

I've tossed reputable cloned plants after the mother was harvested......

If you've read this journal, I grow Strictly for fun......and lots of it.......

100 pages till I'm caught up Capt......

Sorry I don't post on all pages with everyone, but I try to like the comments I like......

I hope everyone is Christmas ready!!!!!

20231221 142957
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Main flower area.......

View attachment 2089780

Tester flower area......herms, overflow, kinda just wanted more room.......

View attachment 2089781

Main veg area.....hence why I have to keep um small.......

View attachment 2089782

A couple strains going.......I'm kinda looking for Kush and O.G. regular seeds.....bagseed works......would trade bagseed for bagseed.......or my seeds.....

I know....good genetics are key......no doubt......no arguments here.....

But........

Don't ever underestimate bagseed.......I'll never throw a seed out......

I've tossed reputable cloned plants after the mother was harvested......

If you've read this journal, I grow Strictly for fun......and lots of it.......

100 pages till I'm caught up Capt......

Sorry I don't post on all pages with everyone, but I try to like the comments I like......

I hope everyone is Christmas ready!!!!!
Hey bilbo looking good! I've some seedsman seeds limited edition og kush I could send to ya but they are fems pm me if interested. I've also some bubba kush regular I believe. Hmu 🤙 ✌️ 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

SPEND 60$/£60/60€, AND CHOOSE FROM...​

Seedsman_ltd_edition_og_kush_fem.png

1. NEW: Seedsman Ltd. Edition OG Kush Fem

Not available to purchaseOG Kush is a well-known US strain that was bred by crossing Lemon Thai with Chemdog. OG Kush is a medium to tall member of the Kush family of strains with good side-branching supporting high yields of orange-flecked buds. This is a plant whose cultivation benefits from some previous experience on the part of the grower although it is by no means a difficult variety. Many plants display purple leaves at maturity.
Indoors, OG Kush plants will reach a height of 150 - 180 cm. taking 9 - 10 weeks to finish flowering with yields of 500 - 550 gr/m2 although more experienced growers may even coax 600 gr/m2 from it. Outdoors, these plants much prefer to have unrestricted root space rather than being planted in pots. Grown in the ground these plants can grow to be as tall as 250 cm. and yields can reach as much as 800 gr/m2.
The preferred regions for cultivation outdoors are southern and central Europe, with the Mediterranean and continental climate types being ideal. Northern hemisphere harvests will be ready in late September through to early October, plants taking approximately 85 days from seed.
Dried and cured buds exude a scent of lemon incense while its flavours encompass citrus and earthy Kush. THC production is high to very high ranging between 16 - 24% with both CBD and CBG rated at less than 1%. The effect is very powerful providing both cerebral and physical relaxation.

Bilber

Bilber

As the boys want nothing to do with us parents, I'll take care of some neglected plants....

Almost flowering......there's a couple lagging in budlets....maybe another week or so before I'll call um flowering.......

I tapered the light schedule down this time around......so far, it looks good....

I was/am more worried about the feeding, but I believe it's going easier than expecting, even at something like a weekish from 12/12......

These plants that we grow are very satisfying to me.....I love fu.kin with them....

I like to test a new plant around weekish 6........by that time, in my experience ( far from a professional ), the plant will tell you whether or not it's going to be good or not....

Stem rub gives the terps/scent.....

BUT.......

They both change over time.....

Just a thought.....

Only 60ish pages.......awesome stuff Capt .....! Thank you for your contributions.........!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
As the boys want nothing to do with us parents, I'll take care of some neglected plants....

Almost flowering......there's a couple lagging in budlets....maybe another week or so before I'll call um flowering.......

View attachment 2091807

I tapered the light schedule down this time around......so far, it looks good....

I was/am more worried about the feeding, but I believe it's going easier than expecting, even at something like a weekish from 12/12......

These plants that we grow are very satisfying to me.....I love fu.kin with them....

I like to test a new plant around weekish 6........by that time, in my experience ( far from a professional ), the plant will tell you whether or not it's going to be good or not....

BUT.......

Just a thought.....

Only 60ish pages.......awesome stuff Capt .....! Thank you for your contributions.........!
It’s a madhouse in there! Thanks man, I love having a bit of fun. While growing these beauties 👊🏻🤡

Looking great man!!!!

Bilber

Bilber

The plants look great. Your grow room looks like one of caps.
Ha.....maybe next year will be better anyways......

I've already talked with the wife and I'm at my grow space limit.....

Little does she know, well she actually does but, it's made of wood.......for a reason......

Thank you for the compliments....

Capts. got his shit in order......that's for sure.....the vanilla........yeah.....

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

View attachment 2091807

BUT.......

Just a thought.....

Fkn beautiful mate👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ha.....maybe next year will be better anyways......

I've already talked with the wife and I'm at my grow space limit.....

Little does she know, well she actually does but, it's made of wood.......for a reason......

Thank you for the compliments....

Capts. got his shit in order......that's for sure.....the vanilla........yeah.....
Aww you know she will be willing to bend just a bit more. And hell yes this year is going to be a great one for all of us man. I can feel it in muh bones. 👊🏻🤡

Bilber

Bilber

The Skywalker O.G. that was in the tester, now officially called, unless there's a better name, the ...........hmmmmm......doesn't sound good......

But anyways, it started flowering before I was ready.....my fault with the timer/lights....

Today I was checking the progress or lack there of and noticed a few dead leaves in the center mass....not huge amounts, but enough to make me pull it....

Kinda wish I would have pruned it when I first noticed the reveg.....lesson learned......

I've revegged/ monster cropped with great results......

This time, well, it might have worked out better if I'd have pruned it.......or just plain waited.....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You have tmv in the one plant with hooked leaves buddy. It’ll either grow passed it or start to show up more. Do not share pruners with that plant. That’s how it spreads……the hellfire….

Top Bottom