Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

I haven't used nor tried it out yet, but now hopefully, it'll run a little smoother.....

20240415 220623

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Talk about a rabbit hole......be careful brother. Don't break the seal on the Ph up, just don't do it. 6 months from now you'll think back to this statement and you'll understand🙃🙃

jj
It’s the devils juice.
It’s a ride that never gets fun.
My ph pen is steadying a wobbly table somewhere.

It’s works really great as a shim.

Bilber

Bilber

I believe you jj! And I appreciate the tip.....I'm not going to adjust anything until it gets real bad......a little fluctuation is good, so I just need to keep it semi maintained.......

Yeah Capt.....I do believe it.....I also think my pen will end up doing the same thing, but the initial reading and knowing where and/or what it has been getting and receiving helps get a grip on where the plants stand.....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I believe you jj! And I appreciate the tip.....I'm not going to adjust anything until it gets real bad......a little fluctuation is good, so I just need to keep it semi maintained.......

Yeah Capt.....I do believe it.....I also think my pen will end up doing the same thing, but the initial reading and knowing where and/or what it has been getting and receiving helps get a grip on where the plants stand.....
Now full disclosure, when the water starts to come out with a heavy chlorine scent, usually one time a year at peak heat when they drain and clean the tanks and remove the mineral scaling, I do check it after that IF my feed day happens to be in the window before it’s ppm has mellowed. So yeah, but even then, I use strips. Less chance of a wonky reading.

And homie, glad you do what you do the way you do it.

I’ve learned a thing or two from your batty ass
No doubt. 👊🏻🤡

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I will be the first person to say that ph is critical to maximize a yield or to keep a plant alive for that matter.
Flip side, it’s the dog chasing its tail. Curtis hasn’t caught his and he’s 7 years old and still fucking chases it.
I mix 35 gallon batches, each gets 15 cc’s of down. Brings it down close to 6. That’s all the ph down that batch gets, if you’re rate of change is constant your ph should hold, mine does. Dump and repeat at 10 days.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I will be the first person to say that ph is critical to maximize a yield or to keep a plant alive for that matter.
Flip side, it’s the dog chasing its tail. Curtis hasn’t caught his and he’s 7 years old and still fucking chases it.
I mix 35 gallon batches, each gets 15 cc’s of down. Brings it down close to 6. That’s all the ph down that batch gets, if you’re rate of change is constant your ph should hold, mine does. Dump and repeat at 10 days.
Yeah man, my feed basins stay pretty steady I guess. Sometimes my flower room will take all 10 gallons, other times I’ll have three left. I feed every 4th day like clockwork so my mix doesn’t do anything in terms of spiking alkalinity or acid, I keep mine in an igloo 10g water cooler. Never sours, protects from light driven mildew and algae growth, and make a wonderful arm rest. 🤣👊🏻

P

Putthataway

You can use wine to move it one way instead of that stuff. I would love to hear insight from Jadin’s journey why not to use the up? I used this stuff in soil last grow and I am pretty sure it killed the life in my organic soil, could have been the cal mag from the same manufacturer.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You can use wine to move it one way instead of that stuff. I would love to hear insight from Jadin’s journey why not to use the up? I used this stuff in soil last grow and I am pretty sure it killed the life in my organic soil, could have been the cal mag from the same manufacturer.
My deductive reason leads me to believe that it’s def not the cal mag. There is no deficiency or tox that will fuck a plant up like crazy ph. In my experience anyways. 🤷‍♂️

P

Putthataway

My deductive reason leads me to believe that it’s def not the cal mag. There is no deficiency or tox that will fuck a plant up like crazy ph. In my experience anyways. 🤷‍♂️
The plants finished, really liked the cal mag at first but after a few weeks using it they were not digging it. I continued using it with the ph up and down with just water. Based on information here I put the oh meter aside this grow people stating that the soil will change the ph. Seems better this round.

Bilber

Bilber

Yeah man, my feed basins stay pretty steady I guess. Sometimes my flower room will take all 10 gallons, other times I’ll have three left. I feed every 4th day like clockwork so my mix doesn’t do anything in terms of spiking alkalinity or acid, I keep mine in an igloo 10g water cooler. Never sours, protects from light driven mildew and algae growth, and make a wonderful arm rest. 🤣👊🏻
The plants finished, really liked the cal mag at first but after a few weeks using it they were not digging it. I continued using it with the ph up and down with just water. Based on information here I put the oh meter aside this grow people stating that the soil will change the ph. Seems better this round.
Thank you jj.....definitely don't want to chase my tail.....that seems to be my problem....down, not up....

Yeah Capt.....I premix mine to the level, then use it when needed.....it only sits for a couple days......they like this much better!!!

Hey Putt....soil and hydro are 2 totally different beasts.....I'm not familiar with soil....but yes, organic soil should ph itself when properly set up.....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Def as long as the soil has killer buffers and aren’t used up! Facts.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I've never used calmag in my crops...
Same, it’s incredibly rare that I ever go
Yep, what this plant needs is cal mag…..
I mean, the mag issue in veg for the lights for instance, folks over correct, there is no need to sweat the mag so much unless you intend on vegging the plant for 3-4 months and refuse to fix the lighting, supply salts a bit and once you switch a plant pulling all the mag to flower, the mag issue usually stops dead in it’s tracks any ways. It’s done with that part of its life cycle. I can count on one hand (I used to drink, a lot, count may be slightly handicapped🤪) the times a plant showed me legit cal that isn’t a combination of a couple fuck ups in veg….

Bilber

Bilber

It's about fuckin time......both of you.....and a new addition.......

20240417 135435

And a couple more transplant additions......

20240417 121817

And last, but not least.....howdy regs.....

20240417 145119
20240417 145136

Now we're talking......

What is the best way to seed a plant? Colloidal silver? Is there a certain brand that is better? Is there a easier, better way?

Top Bottom