Jaws Chem Soda Og#1 And #2

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

With My ChemSoda OG(2) I wont have to make Pop-corn when I sit down to My favorite Movies anymore ! ! !
My OG(2) lady Is ONE GREASY Dank Buttered covered Pop Corn Smelling Bud Making BAD AZZ Pheno.
2 10 2015 UD 6

I dont have a lot of space so I was limited by How big I was able to let Um Veg... and I have a Sea Of sharks with a Shore line of Poison Ivy,
The Plants May be Small in size But are Huge on Dank and I couldn't be Happier.
2 11 2015 UD 3

2 11 2015 UD 5

2 11 2015 UD 6

And Clones are already standing by for their turn in the FlyinJStable
Thanks to @JAWS For my Buds of Gold . . . . .
flyJ
Just for info sake
here is the leaf structure of the ChemSoda PopCorn
2 11 2015 UD 7

JAWS

JAWS

really enjoying hearing your excitement on this piece, was really hoping the combo would be something special and from what i'm seeing from your end and what i'm seeing on mine i think this one is a really good mix.

fan leaf from the un topped monster #2
2 41

been in flower now for 6 night's.

strangely enough my topped girl smells of BANANA TAFFY and i have no idea where that could be coming from or how long it will stay around.

don't have any #1 going so i'm looking for you for some info on that one. iv'e been getting a slight negative feed back on the two because of the confusion of there make, SOOO i decided to just mix the seeds and call them CHEM SODA OG F1 straight up no more #1 or #2 but i'd still like to know what/how your #1's turn out.

very nice;)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So are we just Calling them ChemSoda OG or do you want me to keep the OG(1) and the OG(2) separated I am great with whatever ya want Bro
Today is a snow day,
Its so sad when ya live in a place where 1 inch of snow can shut down the whole state... LoL
I miss the Mt of Washington and the PNW and the bitter Root
Give me 3 feet and a inner tube with a big hill I be set ! ! ! !
Peace Farmers

JAWS

JAWS

So are we just Calling them ChemSoda OG or do you want me to keep the OG(1) and the OG(2) separated I am great with whatever ya want Bro
Today is a snow day,
Its so sad when ya live in a place where 1 inch of snow can shut down the whole state... LoL
I miss the Mt of Washington and the PNW and the bitter Root
Give me 3 feet and a inner tube with a big hill I be set ! ! ! !
Peace Farmers

ya i have just put the seeds together on my end but you have yours separated so just keep them like that so we can see whats up as they mature out.

Question/favor next time you get around one of your #2 give the stem/stalk a good rubbing and tell me what you think.

im still getting a very very BANANA TAFFY smell with a pretty wicked SKUNKY smell at the end, very strange but i find myself really starting to like a banana skunk smell. now it's not like a sweet smells it's pretty loud but also very banana like. i thought it smelled like banana peel for a bit and then onto a banana taffy scent now it's just banana taffy skunk. is was only on the topped one for awhile but now i'm getting the same smell on my un topped one as well, much stronger on the topped one but ya man it's freaky.

smell her and let me know.

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

@JAWS and @FlyinJStable you guys have so much in common lol

.......I've been saying I was going to start back using things from around the house in the garden again!

hahaah nice but not sure i understand the BACK USING comment hahahaha.

peace bro:)

H

happy b

Stellar work as always flying jim curious as to how much weight you get off one plant in your coffee mate Hempy,s?iv been thinking about doing hempy,s as I'm away from my grow a fair bit but I grow in soil and im not sure if soil would get too water logged.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

just keep them like tha
Keepin um separated will do
so Here is what I have for smells on the ChemSodaOG(1) and the Other two that are ChemSodaOG(2)

ChemSoda OG(1) is very fruity and skunk almost like Oranges in sour milk with Skunk the farther into flower she gets the stronger the skunk/fruit smell dominates OK thats ChenSoda OG(1)
2 16 2015 UD 1n
2 16 2015 UD 2n

The NEXT PLANT is My #1 ChemSoda OG(2) not to confuse I have 2 phenols of the ChemSoda OG(2)
Also w deep rich fruity tones theOG(2)'s have more of the Chem smell a bit of the rubber/fuel and skunk
thats more traditional smelling Fire.
2 16 2015 UD 4n

2 16 2015 UD 3n

And lastly My Fave is My 4-5 leaf ChemSoda OG(2) She 1st started out smelling like corn and skunk, then buttered Pop-corn Skunk
And now she is sweetly Skunk y Buttered Pop-corn That I want to call her the Skunk-e Screaming Yellow Zonkers
But all in all sturdy strong branching vigorous healthy and covered with all the goodies one would want from a great Plant.
2 16 2015 UD 5n

Peace Farm
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Stellar work

Mr B always a great day when ya swing through
I say if I top once and dont do alot of tie down/lst work 1 to 1.75 zip
as this is not a big deal as I am only able to help out a few peeps,
But if I do a full on branch monster My best has Been 2.5 zip from Yeti#10 in a hempy
You can go ONE DAY ONLY at that size and water
The Hempy's need to be 3 gal hempy I am doing now and so far watering once every 3 days

The chemSoda are some bad azz girls I will say yes

Frigging JAWS gear rocks and he is a breeder of the Dank thats for sure.
Thanks for the Positive Vibes you always bring
Peace FlyJ

H

happy b

That's actually pretty good for such a small container j . looking forward to see what you can achieve with a 3 gallon hempy!chem soda og,s are looking dynamite . respect to @JAWS for producing yet another solid cross.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

pretty good for such a small container j
I have made a monster or two that's for certain.
12 17 2014 UpDate 6

One of my Pride and joys from run 3 of the Yeti
once I finish this mix run I have 3 of the ChemSoda OG(2) That I will be doing this to,
IDK its like building a great sculpture of Dank and the Growing for me is as Fun as the smoke
Super Hempy Vibes all
FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

I have made a monster or two that's for certain.
View attachment 486418
One of my Pride and joys from run 3 of the Yeti
once I finish this mix run I have 3 of the ChemSoda OG(2) That I will be doing this to,
IDK its like building a great sculpture of Dank and the Growing for me is as Fun as the smoke
Super Hempy Vibes all
FlyJ

impressive work indeed right here and a very nice yield to boot, i'm always pretty happy when i get a solid dry oz from me 2litre bottles.

very nice;)

JAWS

JAWS

Keepin um separated will do
so Here is what I have for smells on the ChemSodaOG(1) and the Other two that are ChemSodaOG(2)

ChemSoda OG(1) is very fruity and skunk almost like Oranges in sour milk with Skunk the farther into flower she gets the stronger the skunk/fruit smell dominates OK thats ChenSoda OG(1)
View attachment 486394 View attachment 486395
The NEXT PLANT is My #1 ChemSoda OG(2) not to confuse I have 2 phenols of the ChemSoda OG(2)
Also w deep rich fruity tones theOG(2)'s have more of the Chem smell a bit of the rubber/fuel and skunk
thats more traditional smelling Fire.
View attachment 486397
View attachment 486399
And lastly My Fave is My 4-5 leaf ChemSoda OG(2) She 1st started out smelling like corn and skunk, then buttered Pop-corn Skunk
And now she is sweetly Skunk y Buttered Pop-corn That I want to call her the Skunk-e Screaming Yellow Zonkers
But all in all sturdy strong branching vigorous healthy and covered with all the goodies one would want from a great Plant.
View attachment 486407

Peace Farm
FlyJ

man WTF gives here your profiles sound tasty but i just cant figure out why were getting such different smell profiles, ah glad i have a pack of the #1 separated can't wait to give those a try.

fruity rubber fuel skunk
skunk buttered corn

banana taffy skunk

hahaha:)

DC105

DC105

man WTF gives here your profiles sound tasty but i just cant figure out why were getting such different smell profiles, ah glad i have a pack of the #1 separated can't wait to give those a try.

fruity rubber fuel skunk
skunk buttered corn

banana taffy skunk

All sounds tasty, ur chem sodas are stirring up a buzz in the MJ community.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Dang IT Crappy weather again, no class today due to the ice

fruity rubber fuel skunk
skunk buttered corn

banana taffy skunk

I be wondering if I have a broken Sniffer, lol
I have a few friends from the PTSD group stopping over
I am going to pull a few sugar leaves off and get a separate opinion on The Babies,
But mostly On the Pop-Corn pheno,

The skunk smell is there and the fuel smell that I am sure.

Maybe its describing the citrus and fruity side I struggle with
@DC105 and @happy b
Thanks for all the Great vibes you all bring to the grow,

Expect 2 sniff sniff report reports later tonight LoL
Peace all
FlyJ

Top Bottom