• Start date
  • Tagged users None
MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 6045

IMG 6033

Top one is the gassy pheno

Bottom is the blueberry pheno

Really dialed it in this second run, none of them hermied this time, no stress like before so probably thats why. I have lots of seeds from that run saved will probably run some more later. I gave all the clones away to my mom and some coworkers.

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 6081

Ordered this clip-on lens for my phone to get some better shots of the trichomes. I did some comparisons between the digital microscope and this lens and decided that I didn't need another device or install apps and connect through Wi-Fi. This lens makes more sense, clips right on.

I'll be posting some macro shots next week when this lens arrives.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Very nice. I like the way you quickly target things you want to improve on and take action. Your 2nd grow shows it.

A lot of great things happen not just in the final week, but in the 2 weeks after you think you should harvest. ;). If they're still blooming, if there's new flowers popping through, new white hairs.......try waiting as long as you can. The calyxes keep swelling and real ripening occurs.

I love the look of branches hanging, plenty of small leaves left on, wrapping themselves around the buds, protecting them. That's when curing really begins.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Very nice. I like the way you quickly target things you want to improve on and take action. Your 2nd grow shows it.

A lot of great things happen not just in the final week, but in the 2 weeks after you think you should harvest. ;). If they're still blooming, if there's new flowers popping through, new white hairs.......try waiting as long as you can. The calyxes keep swelling and real ripening occurs.

I love the look of branches hanging, plenty of small leaves left on, wrapping themselves around the buds, protecting them. That's when curing really begins.

Thanks, I appreciate it. To be honest, I read lots of info here at The Farm and asked @GNick55 for advice. The threads on here are littered with great grows.

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 6168

About to "decarb" some Lime OGEE that I left about 75 days lol, never saw amber trichs on that particular pheno so I let it grow too long. Lesson learned.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Thanks, I appreciate it. To be honest, I read lots of info here at The Farm and asked @GNick55 for advice. The threads on here are littered with great grows.
Yeah there are a lot. Almost every day there's a new post in a thread I hadn't seen.

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 6515

The other pheno getting trimmed. This one is extremely gassy and piney.

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 6550

FPOG f4, was a bit droopy she looks somewhat better after I watered and fed. Might start a new thread for this grow.

Top Bottom