Jazzberry Jam

• Thread starter Snowblind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onee

Onee

This JBJ is classed as an indica in the write up; but, it has heavy sativa characteristics. The bud looks like the skunk 1 it was crossed with. It smokes like sativa, champagne. It was smooth and very very enjoyable. Purple stripes like candy stripes going down the stalk, purple buds. I found it to a be a sociable smoke that left me capable of working with inspiration...I am a writer. Lovely plant. Started it last out of 8 various monsters, it outgrew them all. The breed write-up needs to be re cast. In the pic you will see that it outgrew the others by almost two feet after being started last. To the left of JazzBerryJam is The legendary lost genes of dj shorts: 'original original dj short blueberry dutch indica x purple thai. This is 16 days into flower... and the plant was tortured and just kept asking for more. Strong plant, but definitely not a heavy indica. Just look at the breeder's legend and you will see excellent sativa in it is family tree. p.s. this is an induction vertical row grow. 1 lb. per plant...no bottom buds, all primo.

IMAG00481
IMAG01321
IMAG01411
IMAG01421
IMAG01431
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom