• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
lookin great bro. danks for da cut da other day. we need to sesh again. peace
what up G, thanks for smoking that banana OG with me. lol
It was dank, but didn't remind me of GSC at all. Can't wait to see how that new wave comes out.
Good luck with the grow! Cant wait to see how the sous sis turns out.
thanks bro, i'll make sure to do my best with these genetics. I can sense I'm gonna find multiple keepers for sure.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Ya got 3 fine ass ladies! Looking great;)
thanks for stopping by BM!
here are a couple of new pics at day 26. First is sour sister #1, and tres sister #1.

Sisone
Treone

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
One thing I think I should mention, is that these girls are not in the best of conditions since my humidity has been kind of high, and the bubba's threw out the first sign of pm yesterday, and so did the SSSDH's, but all of the TopDawg gear hasn't been affected. I'm going to burn some sulphur and bring down the humidity. just been real busy lately. To top it off my PH meter took a crap on me. Luckily my formula with a cap full of PH down usually ends up at close to 5.9. And these girls are begging for a nice flush to flush out salt build up. I'll take of it it this weekend. On the bright side of things, the gnats are almost gone, and haven't seen any mites.....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Dam doggie for not being on point the girls look lovely...

Keep up the good work Bro... have some nuggage we can smoke on hit me up...
thanks EveryOneSmokes! Hit me up to smoke a fatty soon. I have some Petrol to smoke on brotha. I love the taste of that strain.....

But back to the Dawgs:
It's real early now, but I can tell these are top notch genetics here. I carefully threw these girls under a trellis today. It took a while, and is pretty late but its mandatory. I know these nugs are gonna be real heavy and pack on the weight. they got a nice dose of hydroplex today as well. Can't wait til the colas come out.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
thought I should mention that the guava one mentioned above is Urbanites x of guava 13 stardawg male. SO far they are very vigorous, but are seem like they may have a longer flower time then the rest of the dawgs. I also have a stardawg x heirloom bubba he made as well. I have zero complaints about TopDawg gear.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Alright quick update fellow farmers. I've been having major issues since my grow spot is kind of far from home, and trying to juggle a long distance relationship has caused me to give these gems a less than perfect environment, but they keep on truckin. Here we are at day 40, first off is sour sister #1, then Stardawg #1

Sour sis one 40
Stardawg 40

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
They look really dank! Thanks for putting them up and doing a great job.
Thanks for stopping by big JJ. Its my pleasure to grow your dank ass genetics. Thank you for making these gems available. Here in L.A its difficult to find a legit Chemdog cut with this big kush craze here. I'm a true Chemdog lover, and everyone always looks at me like I'm crazy when I talk about it here lol. Haven't seen much legit Chemdog since 07, when I used to travel to the Bay to grab it. Can't wait to smoke it again.....

Top Bottom