JB's Multi dawg grow show: Tres Sis, Sour Sis, Stardawg

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
here is the last pic of stardawg #6 right before chop. Had to take them down early. This next run will be alot better. more to come soon...

2012 10 02 20 29 06 168

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hey man.. How long did them sour sisters take to finish for ya?? They look killer diller... Very nice work.. :)

Thanks man, took them all down on day 60, but should have taken them to day 70 atleast. It was all killer smoke though....

E

el boyo

nice.. did you start a whole pack of seeds, and were the phenos pretty similar, or all over?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
No i popped about 5 sour sisters, and they were leaning towards the sour d side odor wise but finish faster. Definitely hard to choose from since there was multiple keepers

B

blaze 1

chemy funk right there thanks for the report i like the way sour has those pinkish hairs and the little round leaves that come out of the buds i call them bunnies ears.. sour always has them and that tres sis c'mon son [ed lover voice] frosty dank.. good stuff my dude

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
sweetness.. i got 2 packs on da way.. :):)
Nice don't think you'll regret it brotha! Enjoy the fuely, high yielding harvests!;)
chemy funk right there thanks for the report i like the way sour has those pinkish hairs and the little round leaves that come out of the buds i call them bunnies ears.. sour always has them and that tres sis c'mon son [ed lover voice] frosty dank.. good stuff my dude
Danks for stopping by Blaze! funny you mentioned the Sour Sister, this reminded me to put up some nuggs of her:

IMG 2021
IMG 2019

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Excuse the pics above, I was so high I couldn't keep my hands from shaking lol. Hope all of you Sour lovers get a chance to grab a pack. No need to look for the clone anymore, I'm happy with this pheno, and ^^^ is my selected keeper.

D

Digger

Can't wait to run the Sour Sister!! Started a couple of beans and I killed one and one was a boy! I'm glad JJ is so generous with the beans per pack!! Looking good JB!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hey JB! How's it going? How was the tre sister smoke?
Honestly i didnt keep her. Not chemmy enough for me. I kept the stardawg and sour sister. Both are certified dank. Had an nyc sister fully herm on me so i chucked it too. Guess it happens.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Didnt like the sis? I personally love really sour tasting herb and shes the one out of the chems. HOw was the flavor for you?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Didnt like the sis? I personally love really sour tasting herb and shes the one out of the chems. HOw was the flavor for you?
I didnt get that chemmy or sour flavor on the tres sis. But one of the stardawg definitely had it along with a monster yield. Plus i had problems in the summer. Im sure others would love her i was looking for a pure chem flavor and odorwise. Luckily i have a couple beans to pop. If i had to choose more to pop id go with sour sis and stardawg.....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Killin it JB superDank and Rollin with the punches way to stick with it. It's never over til the fat lady is dead.

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Honestly i didnt keep her. Not chemmy enough for me. I kept the stardawg and sour sister. Both are certified dank. Had an nyc sister fully herm on me so i chucked it too. Guess it happens.
How many NYC did you pop and how many hermed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom