Jenna's Grow

• Thread starter Jenna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I still always use molasses and am making a tea right now for my coco ladies. I'm surprised, but I feel I can taste a difference from the coco girls who've gotten more chemical nutes from the soil organic ladies. I'm working towards making the coco fully organic, like my soil, but it takes some work.

I jumped into coco without really understanding it. I thought since I understand water that I could work with it well, go against the advice of the other growers who've spent years working with this stuff, not filter my well water, etcetera. I learned from my own mistakes and relearned what they were telling me, but still had to do a good bit of reading to get my head wrapped around certain things. It's all a learning experience, and seeing the explosive growth achieved via coco it really whetted my appetite for it.

Where did you get the green beer cups? Color me envious, just because they're different.

Jenna

Jenna

oh heck, we got all different coloured cups up here in Canada!

I sure here what you are saying Seamaiden about the taste. We just got a vape and have been using that quite a bit. My one complaint is that the taste is gone. Course there is no smell either so its a trade off.

We're already seeing the fast growth rate with the coco. Challenges are making sure its well rinsed and figuring out how to run one res with nutes for several different strains. We've got some phnem phem in flower and they are more sensitive to nutes than the others. Can't put them on the same line or we'll fry em so for now, its hand watering. It's kind of nice to hand water I gotta admit so maybe we'll just use drippers on some of them in there.

Totally organic would be great! Once we get things dialed in, that's where I wanna be. Frick, its really hard to find nutes here... I may end up installing a bat house and having Danoloopa diaper the darn winged things. Who knew bat shit would be so important?

Here's the latest from oh x ak47..

OHxAK47-1f2_mar-15-11_02sm.jpg

OHxAK47-1f2_mar-15-11_04sm.jpg

OHxAK47-1f2_mar-15-11_06sm.jpg

OHxAK47-1f2_mar-15-11_08sm.jpg

Jenna

Jenna

Phnom Phen

So these little things went from bean, to cup to 1 gallons. They are 21 days old and have been in flower for 15 days. (12/12)

PhnomPhen_mar-15-11_01sm.jpg

PhnomPhen_mar-15-11_02sm.jpg

These are getting very light nutes. (regular nutes showed a burn overnight, so then it was flush flush flush) Planning a bit of lst in our future me thinks.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful bud shots Jenna! Good luck on the coco adventure as well... :cool

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

What up jenna. Recently converted to a mota faithful as well. Love to see the Ladies gettin down in the garden's. Saw your other thread in mota's forum and hope you find her lineage. Anyways, looks good ms (maybe mrs) jenna. Ron V's along for the ride. Peace.

Jenna

Jenna

Bonjour Shady Thanks! I've been reading your thread. Man, NICE set up! Great to have you post here. Still tweaking the coco but the growth rate is evident already. It's a work in progress I think. Should probably have one of those tri meter pens to measure this ppm I'm hearing so much about. :worried I tend to wing it except when it comes to ph.. we test that as its wonky here.

:party0033:

Hola ronvmpc I just searched that thread you've got on the Big Bud. Kewl set up with those rockwell cubes. Reminds me of a Frankenstein lab...we have LIFE! haha They are popping like crazy for you! Nice. That noname plant is a mystery to me but its coming along. It's the first one that we used the coco with. When they say rinse it, they really really mean it! Part of it the decision to use the noname was because I didn't want to waste beans trying to get the coco figured out. Confidence level is going up so we germed some of the black russian x romulan and some viet black by romulan. Trying to build up the Mom's again and I hope we can get one of each. Thanks for posting!

:party0033:

HallĂĄ jimmyhoffa59 I wondered where you got to. Sorry couldn't resist.. bet you get that alot. I'll keep ya posted and beg for advice! We were pretty comfortable with the soil-less organic set up but couldn't resist giving this a shot. No dirt to sweep up! thanks for chiming in!

:sun2:

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Like your style Jenna, you guys know what your doing!

G81

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Confidence level is going up so we germed some of the black russian x romulan and some viet black by romulan.

Ahh. You son of a... :envy Ha. I've smoked weed worldwide. From bizzity bomb to shwizzity shwag and romulan by far is my favorite smoke. Grew a few crosses of her and all were dense, big, crystally, fruity goodness. Can't wait to see some flower pics. And thanks for checking out my journal. My little frankenstein's are already begging for more nutes. Do your thing jenna. Peace

Jenna

Jenna

Mari mari Green81 Thanks for posting! I think this coco is going to work out. Good to see you are doing coco too! (bit more high tech then we are) You sure got great results. I am hoping for that!

:tongue0011: ronvmpc ha.. Romulan is an all time favorite. I love her smoke and growing her is fun. I love how it gets bushy right up to the meristem. Nice nice.

Here's a black russian x romulan baby

BRxR_mar-16-11_03sm.jpg

A picture of a cali-o x rombolt trying to escape its cup

CxRB_mar-16-11_02sm.jpg

and something kind of interesting. Potted up the KQ 7 days ago. Take a look at her bottom. (careful, she's bashful :blush)

KQv1-f3_mar-16-11_11sm.jpg

Should i be trimming those? kidding.

Here's her top half.
KQv1-f3_mar-16-11_04sm.jpg

Have a gooder. :banana:

Jenna

Jenna

Phnom Phen

(I have no clue how we are going to approach these gals.. 4 gals, 1 boy)..bondage, topping.. both maybe

A gal

PhnomPhen-girl_mar-23-11_01sm.jpg

Group Shot

PhnomPhen_mar-23-11_01sm.jpg

The boy has the red sharpie resting on its pot

PhnomPhen-boy_mar-23-11_01sm.jpg

Jenna

Jenna

Thanks 1st.artuning!

Here's some blowfish babies

BF_mar-25-11_01sm.JPG

BF_mar-25-11_03sm.JPG

BF_mar-25-11_02sm.JPG

and here's some of the pg13bx1

PG13Bx1-2_mar-21-11_03sm.jpg

PG13Bx1-2_mar-21-11_02sm.jpg

PG13Bx1-2_mar-21-11_04sm.jpg

wonka

wonka

everything looks wonderful jenna.. u and dandaweedman doing a great job!!!
w.wonka

Jenna

Jenna

thanks wonka. This coco stuff is really dabomb!

I haven't started using teas yet but want to try an alfalfa/molasses one. I am wondering if you phtest the water first, then add the stuff and bubble or do you bubble it and then check the ph?

Jenna

Jenna

Hola Friends

Guess what? Last nutes hit the Pg13's the day before yesterday! This coco and hand watering speeds up harvest times! Who knew? Yippee!!!!! They are insanely stinky. All in all, I am thinking this is going to be a success.

Here's some pics taken yesterday. 44 days flowering and the flush has begun. Just have to figure out who to do this organically.

PG13Bx1_apr-5-11_04sm.JPG

PG13Bx1_apr-5-11_03sm.JPG

PG13Bx1_apr-5-11_02sm.JPG

PG13Bx1_apr-5-11_01sm.JPG

PG13Bx1-1n2_apr-5-11_01sm.JPG

PG13Bx1-1_apr-5-11_01sm.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom