Jerry

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

Grateful Dead - So Many Roads (complete) - 7/9/95 @ Soldier Field in Chicago, IL. This is the complete version from the last Grateful Dead show. This is maybe the most soulful "So Many Roads" Jerry ever sang.

Really sad to see Jerry looking like this, he left us 1 month later....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Jersky

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
25 years. Been a long strange but wonderful trip since then....

One of my all time favorite Rodney Crowell songs done here by my all time favorite singer and band. Never heard 'em do this one, or even knew that they had. My first introduction to the song was via The Seldom Scene on their fine recording ' The New Seldom Scene Album '. On that version , the lead singing was by John Starling with those wonderful high tenor harmonies by Jon Duffey and Linda Ronstadt. RIP Jerry and John Duffey !

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

lovin this at the moment

Keystone SF, great venue back in day.....
Saw George Benson there many times....
Story..
I was once a stupid kid you know..
Was walking down street in front of The Keystone and had a sudden severe rectal itch. Thought nobody was watching so I dug deep in to ass for relief.
A black fella yelled out of car... Hey Boy!!! What you digging in your booty for???
I immediately responded... For your momma!!!
Car stopped huge black fella got out and the chase was on.
Got chased for long time till I ran into police station, where he gave up the chase.
Never insult a black mans momma, lesson learned....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Jerry

The women in Jerry's life.
Back row (from left to right): Sarah Ruppenthal, Jerry's first wife; Carolyn Adams Garcia; Manasha Matheson Garcia; and daughters Keelin and Trixie.
Front (l to r): Daughters Annabelle and Heather, and adopted daughter Sunshine Kesey.

Natural

Natural

View attachment 463338

The women in Jerry's life.
Back row (from left to right): Sarah Ruppenthal, Jerry's first wife; Carolyn Adams Garcia; Manasha Matheson Garcia; and daughters Keelin and Trixie.
Front (l to r): Daughters Annabelle and Heather, and adopted daughter Sunshine Kesey.
so cool man..MG towers over..and looking good. Trixie's been behind quite a few events the past few, got her on fb, but dare tread those waters often

my fav TS..oak land, enjoy.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

from jerry berries to the infamous short shorts! Loved the guys since I was 4 years old listening to Europe 73'. things aint the same!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Wow were those nice to see! Made my miserable wee worthwhile so thankyou! truly lovers of the golden rule here!

Natural

Natural

i recently heard they never performed this live while jerry was here

Ya..I never heard many songs where Phil sang lead..the only ones I can think of is Box of Rain, Unbroken Chain, and Dylan's Tom Thumb Blues.
Cucamonga almost sounds like a New Riders tune..good shit...thanks fer posting @bckwht

Natural

Natural

as far as I know..this show never really happened. If you hear anything while the vid is playing..it's some sort of MKUltra/LSD/CIA mindtrick

Latest posts

Top Bottom