JILLY BEAN pix

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hi fellow farmers!!! I have 3 Jilly Bean in flower at 2 weeks. Nice and healthy . Looks to be to different phenos. #1 is the stretchy one and 2,3 are fairly similar. Will update these every couple of weeks. :cool0010: RB :cool0010:

Jilly bean pix
Jilly bean pix 2
Jilly bean pix 3
Jilly bean pix 4
Jilly bean pix 5
Jilly bean pix 6
Jilly bean pix 7
Jilly bean pix 8
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

The ladies look really healthy..can't wait to see them progress even more!

D

DJSHADOW

Rootbound they look great man...what size pots are you using?
DJSHADOW

S

Summit

Are they clones or started from seed? How long did you veg.?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hi all, these were started from seed.6 weeks veg. topped .fim, and supercropped. They are in 2 gallon pots. This is my first run with coco. :cool0010: RB :cool0010:

hubcap

hubcap

coming along nicely rootbound.
how are u finding it, growing with coco?
learning curve from soil grows?

-hubcap-

mace

mace

watching this one, i have 10 beans that are about 1 week along now.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks all!! Hubcap, I am loving the Coco so far. What worried me about switching after a decade in soil was watching the ph so close and all the extra work watering more. I can tell you I water alot less now with coco, I was shocked. I just recieved my new ph meter yesterday also. This is my third ph meter, lol, I clean them and store them wet religously. This time I spent the extra cash and got a top of the line meter. ISFET Mini lab 120!! It rocks!!! Built to last, store it dry, clean it with soap and water with a toothbrush once in a while. The coco growth is unreal so far compared to soil. RB

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

hope this works out well rb ive just put 5 of these beans in with plans to get at least one mother from them so ill be watching this one closely. all the info i have on these make jillybean sound incredible and the way yours look so far is adding to my impatience to try some.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Also, I took a cutting off each girl, and they rooted in 12 days. They dont seem to be nute sensitive either.:cool0010: RB :cool0010:

M

myst

I have my eye on that stretchy one. Your plants look strong and healthy. Good luck.

K

kev3232

Looking great rootbound! You're in for a tasty treat! My keeper is just like the stretchy one but they are all worth running a few times.. I'm thinking of trying coco.. Are you hand watering? If so how often for those 2 gal pots? If I make the switch I have to hand water and don't want to do that more than once a day...

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey , thanks guys. I was worried about the watering frequency also when I switched over to coco this run. I used Empire Organics coco peat and 30%perlite. I water less than I did in soil!!!!!!!!!!I water Every 3-4 days now. I am going to be doing a blend next run of 50% cocopeat and 50% coco coir. The coco peat is 100% coco in the smallest form. Excellent for seedlings and cuttings and retains tons of moisture.Coco coir is a blend of chunks and fiber which gives off better air ratio to the roots but holds less moisture in my opinion. In flower I would like to be watering every two days. I can say the root growth is unbelievable in coco compared to soil. I will post a pic of the roots on the cuttings in veg later. PH is the most important thing in coco imho. RB

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Update!!! Day 30. I only got to take pics of #1 pheno,the stretchy one that has a different smell than #2,#3. All three are very healthy with no issues.:damnhippie: RB :damnhippie:

Jilly Bean day 30 001
Jilly Bean day 30 002
Jilly Bean day 30 003
Jilly Bean day 30 004
H

herby

Shes looking great!!! Very healthy looking too. You have her dialed in pretty well, not even any leaf discoloration at all. I popped a pack of these a week ago so its nice to see what they will be looking like soon.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice Rootbound. I get huge buds off the Jillybean. It looks like you're gonna too. Real healthy lookin. :smiley_joint:

Top Bottom