Jillybean

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Sub can I get some nice bud and plant shots because I see the description said heavy yield and I want to grab 2 packs to do a run and want to see your best shots so I know what I need to live up to . Thanx brother :flower

U

USMCtanker

ya lol i just finished looken over the book and i keep looken at the jillybean, looks so tasty, i know what im geting next for seeds for sure

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx guys for the info and thanx for the pix Sub , Looks like now that IC won't let me back on I need to grow a new breeders gear since no way in hell will I help to keep selling Rez gear with my threads and be shit on by IC so looks like Subcool Gear will be my new thing .:party

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I was reading your thread over there Zoo, and I seen your name was a guest? WOW! Sounds like alot of peeps are lost without your work. That BLOWS!! I got some Jillybean on the go also. Sounds super yummy!! :flower RB

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I busted my ass at that site but it seems now that I've spent more time here and now that I'm a Mod they shit all over me . I helped more people on that site learn how to do their thing more then they ever have and that site is just a tool for them to sell seeds and boy did I ever help with that . Sometimes I wonder if it's worth all the effort to post pix of all these seed grows to later be shit on by those that make all the money off of the threads ?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That's a very good question zoo.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm sure it's worth it bro but people like DG and Gypsy I guess just need to be petty and shit all over my hard work which I think is 100 % wrong .

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm sure it's worth it bro but people like DG and Gypsy I guess just need to be petty and shit all over my hard work which I think is 100 % wrong .
I understand where you're coming from zoo. DG & Gyp have been doing it to people over and over. You are the most egregious case yet.

I know the canna community (read: growers) are thrilled by your contributions which is why you continue. Your work is very much appreciated.

B

Blaner123Doobie

Zoo
Don't let it get to ya. I for one enjoy your grows, info and pics very much :-) Gives me something to aspire to :-) Grow on Zoo, Grow on

U

USMCtanker

im new to the scene and have read alot of stuff all over mostly hear, and you info and post have helped me alot zoo, thanks for the hard work, i know its comeing from a noob but i just wanted to say keep it up you rock. if you get some jilly bean tho let me know how it goes for sure bc i wanna get some when i get some money. that sucks those guys are jerks, seems like there all over these days.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx guys but I don't want this to turn into a thread about me pissed off at them so no big deal and screw them, I'll just be on a different team from now on and it seems to be for the best:muscle:party

K

koopa troopa

rez is a bitch anyways zoo. he made you do his dirty work cuz he's too lazy to test his own beans... sub is legit and his gear has yet to disappoint... unless all you care about is yield.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I think you can make anything to yield Koopa with enough yarn and ties except the SR 71 PK LOL , That stuff I can't get to yeild well

U

USMCtanker

has anyone else smoked the jilly bean, all that i have read is its so tasteful and yummy, if you have pleace share how it was

H

Highagain

Damn Zoo, what the hell. I guess there is no loyalty at icmag just a business, but we here at the farm are the lucky ones, Its Ic's loss.
Sorry about that Zoo lets get this thread back on track. I grew some jillybean f2's about 2 years ago and was some of the best tasting and smelling weed I have ever had.
I think I had a orange velvet pheno was very nice like a citrus bomb went off.

F

farmer joe

Jillybean has to be one of the sexiest plants. Didn't I read somwhere that a women created this strain? I guess it's fitting.

Top Bottom