Jillybean

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USMCtanker

cool. ya im so excited and i dont even have one lol. i read about it on here and in the book dank by subcool, witch may i add is an awsome book and i just got mine and the pages are already all suck together and sticky :).............from me drooling over the pics and info,tastes and smells that is . lol. umm looks so good cant wait to get my hands on this sweet sexy bud.

M

Mr Green

:flower subcools better half mz jill created jillybean.. it really is some dank bud.. when i get a camera here soon i will post some pics in flower and some cured pics :flower

tiedye611

tiedye611

Zoo readers like me need your information. keep up the good work

V

vindiesel

any updates on any jillybeans...? ordered today. sounds tasty. nice pics guys.

T

TheKingsOf420

I planted 4 jillys last seed run... All 4 were male... O well tis the game.... They looked dank as hell.... So I guess I will just try again.... I still have 6 seeds left... :) Well at least I got a fem Agent Orange.... She smells like straight fresh peeled oranges.....

T

TheKingsOf420

Zoo did you ever get your Agent O?? There are a few up for auction in the BIN.....

P

phoenix

hey zoo,sorry to hear that ic held true to their rep.....but no smoke without a fire my friend.
There are plenty of sites that are pure markleting excerises for their preffered breeder[ie the one who sells the most beans]. bcbd,brreedbay,ic etc

oh and you dont have to sacrifice quality for quantity,some breeders try to get away with the "atomic small yeilding pot"bollox,just an excuse in my eyes for not developing a strain well enough that can do both,and there are plenty out there.

why try to affliate with one?You know the second u have a disagreement or difference of opinion it will be the same shit again,just a diff day with a diff breeder.

variety is the spice bro,good luck and best wishes with your descision.

got two jillies at the mo,big strong gals,these aren't no shrinking violets,they are the same size as my biggest pursang!!!
nice orangy smell from stalk when rubbed.

S

Subcool

The kingsof420,
I am sure your prize fems are left in the six but if not just holla at me for back up :)

Sub

D

DNDGrower

Zoo - You are an outstanding "stand-up guy" and you have helped me immensly with your posts. I enjoy your diaries and dedication. Don't let others bullshit getyou down.

Sub - Again you stand up and ensure your people are taken care of. Seems your concern is with the product, not the all mighty buck. Speaks volumes about your character Bro. I am a lifetime SUB FAN (mzjill too, lol).

I have three plants that are flowering now and can't wait to get some of these going. Along with my Pandoras that are enroute.

T

TheKingsOf420

Yeah DND I totally agree Zoo you help so many people its awesome..... Thanks Sub, and Mz.Jill for the seeds...... K+++ I can't wait to see what pops up......

M

myst

Hey now!
I'm blooming out some Jillybeans right now. There is a super orange tang pheno that smells like oranges even in veg. She is about 3 weeks into bloom and I don't have any final reports but things are looking/smelling special.

Top Bottom