jj, a little help please

• Thread starter ReCway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReCway

So I sprouted my NYC sis and Stardawg sis and cant seem to find out what they are made of. The Stardawg sis are some stank ass bitches in VEG...

Thanks.

B

Built to Enjoy

NYC Sis is Chemdog 91/TresDawg x ChemSis/TresDawg
And
StarDawg Sis is Chemdog #4/TresDawg x ChemSis/TresDawg

... I think~BuilttoEnjoY

R

ReCway

Really? u sure about that BTE?

I kinda remember the label saying ONYCD x Chemdog's Sister and Stardawg x Chemdog's Sister.. But you know how that short term works.. lol

R

ReCway

anyone else ? this is really bothering me ... I must figure this out

symbiote420

symbiote420

I was where you're at bro, the Stardawg's Sis is Chemdog #4 x Tres Sister....you got me on the NYC! Good look, hopefully JJ or a Top Dawg enthusiast chime in on that one!

AssManOG

AssManOG

I think stardawg sis is Stardawg x tresister(tressdawgxsister)

and NYCSister was 91 x tressister(tressdawgxsister)

R

ReCway

thanks for the input guys...So far here are the possibillities

a)
NYC Sis is Chemdog 91/TresDawg x ChemSis/TresDawg
And
StarDawg Sis is Chemdog #4/TresDawg x ChemSis/TresDawg

b)
ONYCD x Chemdog's Sister and Stardawg x Chemdog's Sister.

c)
Stardawg's Sis is Chemdog #4 x Tres Sister..

d)
I think stardawg sis is Stardawg x tresister(tressdawgxsister)

and NYCSister was 91 x tressister(tressdawgxsister)

being that we are all stoners I have a feeling that we are all wrong.. lol.. that short term I tell ya.. I think assman has the best avatar ever in the history of weed forums.. lol.. make me wish i was a thong.

AssManOG

AssManOG

Thanks Logic, we all were close...lol

I sure want to get me some of those NYC sis Beans.

and thanks for the compliment ReCway I aim to please:)

R

ReCway

Thanks Logic..

Assman,

Yeah those NYC sis and stardawg sis are dank smelling as hell. Smelliest vegging plants I have ever grown. If im not mistaken the NYC Sis was a one time release/ auction. So was the Stardawg Sis. ...paid $700 for both... IF everything goes right im making f2's of the best phenos and id be happy to send them in as freebies..I think these were from the stock that JJ gave some one on the farm here to sell when he was sick or away. I think there was only couple packs. I hope they were a one time cross. Should be some real gems in here..

I really bought the seeds to look for males and Im sure ill find a couple. I need a good male to hit all my clones with.

R

ReCway

symbiote

Can you pls show me where the thread is I would like to see what JJ says about it.

Thanks

AssManOG

AssManOG

Thanks Logic..

Assman,

Yeah those NYC sis and stardawg sis are dank smelling as hell. Smelliest vegging plants I have ever grown. If im not mistaken the NYC Sis was a one time release/ auction. So was the Stardawg Sis. ...paid $700 for both... IF everything goes right im making f2's of the best phenos and id be happy to send them in as freebies..I think these were from the stock that JJ gave some one on the farm here to sell when he was sick or away. I think there was only couple packs. I hope they were a one time cross. Should be some real gems in here..

I really bought the seeds to look for males and Im sure ill find a couple. I need a good male to hit all my clones with.

Wow 700 per pack...you da man! I hope you make some great f2's cause I will be itching for them fo sho!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I was just looking for it myself...it's on another forum we frequent, I don't know how to post links but I'll try.....SMF posted a link in the "Top Dawg Strain Index" thread but it's not working now for some reason.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Idk what's going on I'll see if I can get my niece to post it for me...sheesh, I need to really learn how to use this computer!

R

ReCway

hey symbiote found the thread at the other place..

Dude Im gonna be pissed if these are bunk seeds.. But the stardawg sis, which JJ does say is Chemdog #4 x tres sis , stink and are really vigourous. How did your NYC sis that you gave your boy come out?

R

ReCway

Ok so now Im bummed out. I read JJ said that he had popped a couple NYC Sis and he didnt find a keeper. Not blaiming anyone , just the way the cookie crumbles.. I hope out of the two packs of the two strains I will find at least one keeper. I guess the reason that they were in different packaging was cuz even JJ said it was old stock, He claims that they are all from his stock so I guess well just see..

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Ok so now Im bummed out. I read JJ said that he had popped a couple NYC Sis and he didnt find a keeper. Not blaiming anyone , just the way the cookie crumbles.. I hope out of the two packs of the two strains I will find at least one keeper. I guess the reason that they were in different packaging was cuz even JJ said it was old stock, He claims that they are all from his stock so I guess well just see..
Every strain from jj i have grown has produced some stellar plants with at least 1 keeper to be found per pack :)

symbiote420

symbiote420

hey symbiote found the thread at the other place..

Dude Im gonna be pissed if these are bunk seeds.. But the stardawg sis, which JJ does say is Chemdog #4 x tres sis , stink and are really vigourous. How did your NYC sis that you gave your boy come out?

I gave exit420 (2) Stardawg's Sis and (6) of babaG's OG32's, after sexing the plants he ended up with a male & female SS.
Here's the lady a couple weeks ago, he started blooming em about a week or so...he should have a nice cam soon to load up some pics finally, but I'll go by and see how they're doing until then
Og32 013

Top Bottom