jkbeing

Coming along good

growinman

growinman

Looking FANTABULOUS, tis for sure, JK!!
Is that getting frosty frosty?? I bet she be smellin' good in there!:D

jkbeing

jkbeing

Some are a week away, some are about three weeks away.

Wish I could get better shots with this thing

growinman

growinman

Well Damn!!, I'd better get headed that way if I am to be any help, lol............bet it's smellin' so nice in there!! It's looking awesome and I hope she finishes just as nice for you as she looks!!
Many Props!!!
g

jkbeing

jkbeing

Well Damn!!, I'd better get headed that way if I am to be any help, lol............bet it's smellin' so nice in there!! It's looking awesome and I hope she finishes just as nice for you as she looks!!
Many Props!!!
g
Well I'm pretty much in the center of Cali, so... . I wish I could get the close ups posted, I'm really happy the the nut shots so far. And yes it smells really nice, and so does my neighborhood

DapperDon

DapperDon

After reading this entire bullshit thread I have come to the conclusion that OP needs to get his shit together. Never have I seen anyone grow in such disorganization. Your grow looks like it was made by someone that has ADHD with no medication. I would advise you take a step or 12 back and tighten your game up.

jkbeing

jkbeing

After reading this entire bullshit thread I have come to the conclusion that OP needs to get his shit together. Never have I seen anyone grow in such disorganization. Your grow looks like it was made by someone that has ADHD with no medication. I would advise you take a step or 12 back and tighten your game up.
Well damn... I got a family, a life, and a full time job. This is just my hobby and your gonna hate like that. You know what, though, I'm not even down right now. So thanks for waiting till now to kick, ya weak ass bitch.

DapperDon

DapperDon

All I am saying is tighten up. You have the system down good, but you would benefit more on your quality and yield by cleaning up your grow. My humor comes off shitty in print (think House only with weed and not hospitals). Not kicking bro, just nudging you to do better.

growinman

growinman

.........and he's in the final stretch to the chop.....haha, bettin' it's close!
Those are really nice bud shots there. The TahoeOG I am running looks real similar.

Lol!! I had just caught that 'nut shot' lmao!!
......and yeah, I am out on The Olympic Peninsula in WA......where I think were about doomed(mmj).

Got your next run getting ready? Doing the same?
Excited about the SB Sunday!! Should be good:D

jkbeing

jkbeing

Everything is cut down and drying. Being that this is a seed run, some plants are far better then others, looking forward to the next run with more time to invest in the garage. Yields were low as they are all og/bubba crosses, and I should have topped them more. I am very happy with the quality of the buds, could they be denser though, yes. Would I consider this grow a success, oh hell yes.

jkbeing

jkbeing

.........I am out on The Olympic Peninsula in WA......where I think were about doomed(mmj).

Got your next run getting ready? Doing the same?
Excited about the SB Sunday!! Should be good:D
I got burnt on football being a Raider fan for too long. I'll be watching UFC tonight though. My next run will be the same plants, minus the underperformers. I plan on keeping the best ones for mothers and starting a few more seeds.
What's going on with where you live Gman?

growinman

growinman

I am burnt on football now too, lol! Great game just the same......

What's happening here......is The Legislature is in session, Bills being heard.....and they're probably going to put the majority of us 'mmj' growers back underground. Were a threat to the new I 502 Recreational stores, with their inflated prices/taxes: makes it a joke and unrealistic for any med patients to get what they need, and at the prices they currently donate. They want to completely do away with home growing, and yet there's another bill that allows it. A registry is almost a for sure thing, especially if they do some untaxed meds; you'd need your state issued card. Yeah, I think you guys have a registry? We'll have no more dispensaries, just the 502 stores.....what our liquor stores used to be..... So just a lot going on up here with the state and mmj.....

So these ones you are talking about keeping, are they in flower now and you'll reveg?

peace
g

Latest posts

Top Bottom