"Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MediMary

George J. Borjas, PhD, Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at Harvard University, in a May, 2004 Center for Immigration Studies essay titled "Increasing the Supply of Labor Through Immigration, Measuring the Impact on Native-born Workers," wrote:
"Economic theory predicts that increasing the supply of labor... will reduce earnings for natives in competition with immigrants... Statistical analysis shows that when immigration increases the supply of workers in a skill category, the earnings of native-born workers in that same category fall. The negative effect will occur regardless of whether the immigrant workers are legal or illegal, temporary or permanent. Any sizable increase in the number of immigrants will inevitably lower wages for some American workers. Conversely, reducing the supply of labor by strict immigration enforcement and reduced legal immigration would increase the earnings of native workers."

May, 2004 - George J. Borjas, PhD

M

MediMary

"Yes, American workers are harmed by an illegal alien workforce... Every immigrant to this country, legal or illegal, causes the destruction of approximately one acre of natural land, because of construction of infrastructure (homes, offices, roads, parking lots, schools, hospitals, and the like)... Even from an economic viewpoint, U.S. workers are hurt, because they are forced to compete with illegal workers willing to accept a much lower wage."

Nov. 27, 2007 - Joseph George Caldwell, PhD

M

MediMary

and america is not corrupt get out of here from our cops down to our citizens dont kid yourself bro and why is it ok for our society to support white and blk people that dont like to work.And i fly my MEXICAN flag proudly bro:character0025:

No offence, but if you are so stoked with your mexican flag, why don't you go back to mexico and wave it.
This is the united states, not mexico. Now if you want to have an american flag and a mexican flag thats one thing, but if you are only flying one flag, then maybe you should go back to the homeland.

M

MediMary

Jeffrey T. Kullgren, MD, MPH (Master of Public Health), Clinical Fellow in Medicine at Harvard Medical School, in an Oct. 2003 American Journal of Public Health paper titled "Restrictions on Undocumented Immigrants’ Access to Health Services: The Public Health Implications of Welfare Reform," wrote:
"...limiting undocumented immigrants’ access to health services weakens efforts to fight the spread of communicable diseases among the general population... conditions such as tuberculosis are not always easily detected as communicable diseases.

In addition, many cases of infectious disease are identified not when symptoms manifest themselves but when patients seek medical care for other unrelated conditions. Consequently, identifying and treating communicable diseases in their earliest stages requires that undocumented immigrants be able to access services for all health conditions—not just those that have progressed to an emergency level or include symptoms of infectious disease—before others in the community are exposed...

Given the significant threats posed by limits on undocumented immigrants’ access to health services, the public health community should pursue a range of strategies to circumvent the barriers erected by the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996."

Oct. 2003 - Jeffrey T. Kullgren, MD, MPH

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

These threads need to be closed,shit is getting a bit out of a hand here.Once people start talking politics,it's funny how there true colors really come out!!!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
FREEMASONS RUN THIS COUNTRY AND THEIR THE MOST CORRUPT OF THEM ALL!!!! I WITH U VENOM. Peace HDK

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
No offence, but if you are so stoked with your mexican flag, why don't you go back to mexico and wave it.
This is the united states, not mexico. Now if you want to have an american flag and a mexican flag thats one thing, but if you are only flying one flag, then maybe you should go back to the homeland.

This is our homeland! Euro's chased us out...we should have built the walls mofo's...dont forget!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
These threads need to be closed,shit is getting a bit out of a hand here.Once people start talking politics,it's funny how there true colors really come out!!!
No shit, huh? I'm also curious how by simply using the name "Maria" this thread became about Mexicans. WTF?

Venom818

Venom818

med mary are u native american if not u should go back to where u came from as well :character0025:

A

AbusiveOGK

This is our homeland! Euro's chased us out...we should have built the walls mofo's...dont forget!

Shoulda, woulda, coulda...but in the end...DIDN'T. So stay on your side unless you have a green card. I don't see why that's so hard to understand. I don't have ANY problem with people coming to this country. This country DEPENDS on cultural diversity. Just do it LEGALLY.

Venom818

Venom818

Mary illegal gets caught and does 10 years in the federal pen. Where if Jose illegal does the same thing and gets caught he gets to go home to mexico.

The playing field isn't even. No matter how many times easy and venom want to avoid the issue.

Now they want to try and make a case that american citizens who grow weed illegally because it is a controlled substance are the same as illegal aliens. WTF???

I know people who grow weed and none of them get welfare or food stamps. I am sure people play the system and one part of me believes it is every americans duty to try and pay as little taxes as they legally have too. But you have to be an american citizen to play the game.

How can you guys not get that? It is about being on the team. Signed up and accounted for. Not sneaking around getting to play without taking the hits the team takes.

It is about limited space and about being on the team. Benefitting from the team but not signing up.

You don't have any argument with merit to get around those two points.

1. Limited space

2. Benefitting from the team but not joining the team.

Stop calling people racists because they want the playing field level.

ONLY U.S. citizens are americans. United States of America. Canadians and mexicans are NORTH AMERICANS. Quit twisting shit around. Mexico and Canada could have called their countries anything they wanted . Canadian America or any other name with america in it. Mexico could have been Mexicanna America or any other name with america in it. Then you could argue that you were Americans. but you didn't. You are Mexicans and North Americans.

I am an American and a North American.

Canadians are also North Americans.

Only citizens of the United States are AMERICANS.

United States of America

I know that makes me a racist. LOL!!

Tobor the 8th Man;402842]Mary illegal gets caught and does 10 years in the federal pen. Where if Jose illegal does the same thing and gets caught he gets to go home to mexico

wrong jose illegal will have to do the 10 years before getting deported

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
shoulda, woulda, coulda...but in the end...didn't. So stay on your side unless you have a green card. I don't see why that's so hard to understand. I don't have any problem with people coming to this country. This country depends on cultural diversity. Just do it legally.

if ur sooo worried bout being legal then quit growing marijuana! Land of the free get out of here.

A

AbusiveOGK

Don't twist the conversation around. I AM a legal American. I pay taxes, therefore can do whatever the fuck I want honestly.

Don't come on to a site full of growers and start telling people to stop growing, that's probably not the smartest thing to do. Then again, you may or may not have risked your life and butthole to come over here illegally, so...you may or may not be the smartest person here.

Not making any accusations, just trying to look at it from both angles. :nod

Venom818

Venom818

Don't twist the conversation around. I AM a legal American. I pay taxes, therefore can do whatever the fuck I want honestly.

Don't come on to a site full of growers and start telling people to stop growing, that's probably not the smartest thing to do. Then again, you may or may not have risked your life and butthole to come over here illegally, so...you may or may not be the smartest person here.

Not making any accusations, just trying to look at it from both angles. :nod

u must be from riu,whats with all the butthole talk we dont need to know your sexual preferences bro keep that on the site u came from

greenjoe

greenjoe

haha no I didnt mean move it, I just didnt know if its a good topic for this site, it will just start some back and forth.

How do illegals get welfare, dont you have to have a social security number

We don't have the "same" problem.Ours is different,but a problem..They come here legally,stay on welfare(sucking taxpayers money)Work under the table send that money back(to their real home), then they go back home with a bank account with some cash.. My problem here is they don't go off welfare,take housing away from people who need it, then leave after 15-20years on welfare. That is OUR STUPID PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT who are causing our problems....hey but if they speak a language that is not english and only speak a specific language, then its ok...talk about a fucked up system we have ..sorry venting

M

MediMary

med mary are u native american if not u should go back to where u came from as well :character0025:

Venom, you were talking about flying the mexican flag here in the united states, so I say if you are only flying the mexican flag, then maybe you should go back to mexico,
I on the other hand am German, but I dont have a damn German flag flying outside my house! I take pride in my heritage, but I am a united states citizen first and foremost, If I was so in love with Germany that I have to put the flag outside my house, then I wouldnt be living here in the first place, I would be in Germany.
I fly the US flag cause I am an american!

seems fairly easy to comprehend..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>>oK, I merged these two extremely gay threads together as there were 2 of them<<<<>>>I hope I didn't fuck it up to bad:giggle

gtd:passingjoint:

E

Easyrasta

yo danny,
you can delete my thread
my point was only that
ignorant stereotypes are just that
peace
Ez

B

Budhog

I just read 3 pages of this bullshit and had to stop not believing the incredible racism that is allowed to fester on this site. You racist fucks can all die as far I'm concerned.

Peace Out and may God have mercy on your black little hearts.

I'm done.

Mods please remove my account.

L

LOCO__MOCO

What was wrong with immigrants in 1998...1999...2000...2001...2002...2003....2004....2005...2006...2007...2008...2009????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom