Joe Shmoe Off To Prison Soon, Need Donations To Go On His Books

• Thread starter Mrs.Shmoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mrs.Shmoe

Hi Everyone! We are coming to a conclusion. Joe got 3 1/2 years. That is for both states. He will be doing his time in CA. It really has turned out better than we expected. He was looking at much more time. We are trying to get as much money as we can on his books before he goes to prison. I'm doing what I can but my funds are very tight. You guys have already done so much for us but if any of you have it in your hearts to do more please PM me. The money orders or cashiers checks will be sent straight to Joe and can be no more than $300 at one time. The reason we are doing this before he goes to prison is that we have heard CA will take 1/2 of the money sent in to prison but they don't take any if it is already on his books. I so appreciate all of you! God bless you all! Your contributions have helped us so much.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You need the funds now Mrs. Not Joe. Seriously he will have 3 squares, can concentrate on making his body stronger, get a prison job for commissary money and get in a routine. He will be alright. You need to start worrying more about yourself and how you are going to run a house and do all the things you need to do. I would want my wife to keep whatever money people sent at this point.

Joe is going to be fine. He has been sentenced. He is going and will be basically cared for. You are staying and have the real world to deal with.

Time for Joe to do his time and you to get yourself situated until Joe comes home. I didn't take any money with me. I left it for my wife. I made 15 cents and hour at my prison job 1980s, lifted weights and played Ping Pong while my wife suffered to pay bills, take care of herself and the house. Enough with Joe. It is your time now. Joe fucked up and has to row his own boat for awhile.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I am happy to hear it is finally concluding. For both you're sake's.
The not knowing would be too hard. It is good he is being brought to cali.IMO.
Our broke ass state can not afford to keep him his whole sentince.

Tobar very important post. I know it can be hard to say or hear.
But he really will be O.K.
She is going to have it much harder. And I know we all will do what we can to help.
Even when they take half. I am sure the peep's here will keep giving.
Take care of you're self and children MRS Shmoe That is joe's biggest concern at this point.

E

Easyrasta

Please pm me an address,
Is it state or fed prison?
Im so pissed he is even doing a day
best of luck and peace
Ez

Illmind

Illmind

what are the charges he ate too beside manufacturing controlled substance. and possession. 3 1/2 wow i know peoples pinched with 25 els and got 18 months. no priors. just curious what got him such a husky sentence in a more lenient state. prison=state pen=fed

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You need the funds now Mrs. Not Joe. Seriously he will have 3 squares, can concentrate on making his body stronger, get a prison job for commissary money and get in a routine. He will be alright. You need to start worrying more about yourself and how you are going to run a house and do all the things you need to do. I would want my wife to keep whatever money people sent at this point.

Joe is going to be fine. He has been sentenced. He is going and will be basically cared for. You are staying and have the real world to deal with.

Time for Joe to do his time and you to get yourself situated until Joe comes home. I didn't take any money with me. I left it for my wife. I made 15 cents and hour at my prison job 1980s, lifted weights and played Ping Pong while my wife suffered to pay bills, take care of herself and the house. Enough with Joe. It is your time now. Joe fucked up and has to row his own boat for awhile.

Respect, that is the best advice in the world right there

Tex

O

Oregonic

I don't know Joe, nor have I have I ever had the privilege of talking to him. The farm speaks very highly of him so he must be good peeps.

I have been leering at a couple of the joe threads and have to say the people on here are just amazing! Everyone who is pulling together and helping in anyway they can is a beautiful thing. To find this kind of community in a forum like this is a godsend!

My little family sends every kind thought and good vibe we can spare to MR and MRS shmoe.

Any more joe charity auction drops happening or have they happened and my slacker ass missed them?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
what are the charges he ate too beside manufacturing controlled substance. and possession. 3 1/2 wow i know peoples pinched with 25 els and got 18 months. no priors. just curious what got him such a husky sentence in a more lenient state. prison=state pen=fed

kid touchers and other sick bastards get less for there crimes.
Biggest bunch of bullshit what it is.

gtd

R

REGISTRD

Well having said and done my time in cali, TOBOR has said it right to the T...

Aligee

Aligee

respect to Joe for maning up and taking the wrap not the easy way out ..!!!stay strong mrs schmoe and fam I'll keep y'all in my prayers !!!

F

Fred Norris 2.0

what a buncha bullshit.i know of a woman that shook a 7 month old baby till he was limp, she did 2 years. i hate the legal system . we have 3 1/2 years to find some next level phenos for joe to try when he gets out.stay strong mrs. shmoe.

M

Mrs.Shmoe

Thanks guys for all the kind words and advice. You have all been such a blessing and I am eternally grateful! I think the charges he plead to were Transportation and possession of a cannabus compound. He got two felony charges, but the cannabus compound is a wobbler and will be changed to a misdameanor when he gets out. The other great thing is that he can medicate while on parole. The most important thing is that he will be staying in CA. Then he can still see his kids. He got so much time because he had charges in two states, and VA is hardcore. Thanks again and God bless.

Aligee

Aligee

he'll most likely get out sooner!! Ca is all f'd up med or not this is an unfortunate situation ...

E

Eggman

Mrs Shmoe, you all will continue to be in my prayers.
Take good care
Eggman

true grit

true grit

Again, Mrs. Shmoe- stay strong and take care of your family. At least the trial BS is done with and he can get this BS outta the way and done with... we can hope that they try and reissue the NORA (non violent offenders rehab act...or something like that).... that got shot down a year or so ago by LEO lobbies...that would put Joe back on the street and in "rehab" instead of with a bunch of criminals for years. How long before hes up for parole?

fractal

fractal

Unbelievable what a harsh sentence that was. Seriously robbery or murder would be 2-3 years right?

Hopefully the jails closing and not being funded will translate into non violent drug offenders being released early.

Nothing good, this is all bad so I'm sending out some good vibes to joe wherever he is.

Top Bottom