Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

P.s. The 2 taller ones are standing about 13"-14" tall the 3rd is about 11"-12" and the little soldier down there is about 8". That little one had some weird issues in the beginning, maybe due to me adjusting ph in AN ph perfect formula (not recommended) but since it is the stockiest little bush I have seen. I can barely identify the 5 tops growing because they are so bushed together. Even in the pic it is being held down with about 5 pipe cleaners to try to get some light in there. Looks SUPER strong tho. I can't decide what to think about it. Lol

IMG 2725
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Pics pics pics. I'm at 5 weeks of veg I'm thinking about going 2 more weeks but if they really bush out in Themis next week I might switch at 6 weeks. So I guess it's time to start asking. How is it recommended to switch to bloom nutes. Here is my current feed:
7 ml/gal AN ph perfect Coco grow a+b (7ml ea)
6 ml AN Rhino Skin (every other feeding)
6 ml AN Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
All adding to a ppm of about 685
Using distilled water

When I switch to the AN bloom A+B do I keep the cal mag going? Do I switch the day of 12/12 switch? I know I will stop the rhino skin by week 2 of flower. Do I need to flush? P.s I will be doing plenty of research on the manufacturers recommendation but just want some input from you real farmers as well. Thanks guys!

IMG 2775
IMG 2776
IMG 2777
IMG 2779
IMG 2780
IMG 2781
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Last night be we had a little droop after a very light been oil spray. Woke up this morning and they're reaching for the sky. Also found a few preflowers which look like have little white hairs so that's good news. Hope all have a great day.

IMG 2790
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Looking good boss.

You will want some bigger pots soon for those ladies. Give their legs room to stretch.

Plus as your root system gets bigger the vegetative development speeds up.

Training techniques are all fun and increase yields. It nice to see your experimenting.

I'm gonna try to subscribe but I get a lot of updates each day. Sometimes I lose track of threads.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Looking good boss.

You will want some bigger pots soon for those ladies. Give their legs room to stretch.

Plus as your root system gets bigger the vegetative development speeds up.

Training techniques are all fun and increase yields. It nice to see your experimenting.

I'm gonna try to subscribe but I get a lot of updates each day. Sometimes I lose track of threads.
Appreciate it bro. I have the 5 gal ready I was thinking of transplanting next week. I'm seeing some little roots poking out of the bottom of the 3 gal. I also want to give them at least a week after transplant before I switch to flower. Is that even a huge issue? Also not definitive on when I will switch. Just going to go when I feel the size is right. Definitely keep an eye out and toss in your 2 cents whenever you see it. It's very appreciated.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Appreciate it bro. I have the 5 gal ready I was thinking of transplanting next week. I'm seeing some little roots poking out of the bottom of the 3 gal. I also want to give them at least a week after transplant before I switch to flower. Is that even a huge issue? Also not definitive on when I will switch. Just going to go when I feel the size is right. Definitely keep an eye out and toss in your 2 cents whenever you see it. It's very appreciated.

So last round I learned transplanting early benefited me more than waiting for the roots to fill the pot.

If you see them poking out the drain holes that is a good sign it's time.

As long as you think the rootball will stay together upon removal. It's ready.

If the rootball falls apart it may be too early.

Plus if you transplanted them into your 5 gallon pots. It will give you extra room to tie all your branches down onto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom