Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

This guys a day tripper. Skirts and caps only! Thats how we do it! Strap yourself in and keep all arms and legs in the vehicle! I was tripping on edibles yesterday. Having a blast. Little bit of visual fun! I cant believe folks have flipped on weed. It's child's play compared to fungus.
Ivr been to where i was vibing on weed but never trippin. Not like shrooms trippin anyway lol.

incogneato

incogneato

@chronic68
Barely a trail here and there. You have to know how to make it extremely bio available. Think of a quarter of weed in a tsp of oil bro. If you actually ate 1000mg of bio available you wouldn't be able to walk or hold your eyes open bro.

Hallucinations happen from your eyes not being able to properly react to focusing. That's all it is.
That would probably do it

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Other factors to take into account would be fatty acid string lengths, saturated fat content, and cannabinoid molecular structure. Strain potency ceiling. My widow has no ceiling. I can smoke it until I go cross eyed and I've had visuals from it.

Even though you ate 1000mg it may have passed right through without absorbing. Just because you ate it doesn't mean you felt it. I can link a recipe to you. You make it and ingest 1000mg and I'll see you next week. You haven't heard someone describe a weed as psychedelic? Kandahar x Thai stick will make walls move. No ceiling whatsoever.

@Thejoeybrown
you kill it in the coco sir. I'm on that pine bark fines life.
Thank you brotha! An you enlighten me mor on the bark fines? I thought they were more used as a top mulch in a living soil grow? Do you use it as your median?

Organikz

Organikz

•Badkats cannapharm medical grade bioavailable hash oil•

The basic ratio is
5 grams of hash-kief (dry ice method with a 160 micron screen)
2.5 teaspoons of oil
.5 teaspoon lecithin..
Decarb material 240F for 40 minutes
Blend decarbed material with oil and heat 220 F for 20 minutes..
Makes 30 (0) capsules.. Average of 25 drops of hot hash oil per cap

Some Dry Ice hash

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes

A little avocado oil for flavor and it extends the high a bit longer I feel..

Back in the toaster oven for 20 minutes at 220 F

The Coffee mug heater keeps the hash-oil sludge hot enough to draw up the eye dropper

Caution.. Start with a single drop of this stuff and add more at 2 hour intervals until your off..
DO NOT LICK THE TOOLS OR THE DISHES !!!
Dosing is problematic as no two people react the same.. A single drop can overwhelm my wife but I need 100x that much.. 4 full caps at a time 3 times a day for my personal relief..
Spins and dry heaves are more then possible at this strength so do take some care until you find your personal happy zone..
Happy Tripping.. It IS a psychoactive drug after all..
BNW

Adding a note here...always seal containers thoroughly when heating oil or decarbing so vapor doesn't escape.

Also freeze and reheat after initial infusion to break down fatty acids.

Last edited:
chronic68

chronic68

•Badkats cannapharm medical grade bioavailable hash oil•

The basic ratio is
5 grams of hash-kief (dry ice method with a 160 micron screen)
2.5 teaspoons of oil
.5 teaspoon lecithin..
Decarb material 240F for 40 minutes
Blend decarbed material with oil and heat 220 F for 20 minutes..
Makes 30 (0) capsules.. Average of 25 drops of hot hash oil per cap

Some Dry Ice hash

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes

A little avocado oil for flavor and it extends the high a bit longer I feel..

Back in the toaster oven for 20 minutes at 220 F

The Coffee mug heater keeps the hash-oil sludge hot enough to draw up the eye dropper

Caution.. Start with a single drop of this stuff and add more at 2 hour intervals until your off..
DO NOT LICK THE TOOLS OR THE DISHES !!!
Dosing is problematic as no two people react the same.. A single drop can overwhelm my wife but I need 100x that much.. 4 full caps at a time 3 times a day for my personal relief..
Spins and dry heaves are more then possible at this strength so do take some care until you find your personal happy zone..
Happy Tripping.. It IS a psychoactive drug after all..
BNW

Adding a note here...always seal containers thoroughly when heating oil or decarbing so vapor doesn't escape.

Also freeze and reheat after initial infusion to break down fatty acids.
yah im giving that a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom