656AAAD6 18AF 4D00 A8F3 A51489167B97
hsdxa11
EE7EE417 9FE7 4F91 BEA3 2AB757A4ADF1

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

whats your feed ml per gal schedule look like now
what have you tweeted the recipe to

plants looking stellar
For veg I stick to the 18 ml grow/ 5ml silica. Tried and true no reason to switch veg up.

Bloom I start at day 1 of 12/12 at 20 ml bloom / 6ish ml silica. Day 14 or so I go up to 22 ml.

Week 6 I start ripe @ 25 ml. Week 20 ml.
Week 7, 20 ml Ripe
Week 8 17 ml Ripe
Week 9 and 10 flush.
Chop day 70

I hand feed any additives once a week. Maybe cal mag one time right at transition and hydroplex weeks 2-4 flower. Every supplemental feed I sprinkle a little +Life. I do that mid week

On Sunday’s I hand feed tea.
15ml PBT
1-2 ml mammoth P
1/8 tsp +LIFE
5 ml Bio Cozyme.

I will be eliminating the PBT with a worm farm for EWC, humic,fulvic, kelp. I want to basically bre with real EWC so recreating my own PBT.

I am feeding 15 seconds every hour.

I can feed up to 2.1/2.2 ec with zero burn issues. No reason to tweak too much as the recipe is a golden recipe requires little maintenance. PH stays 100% stable for a week no problem.
Only when you start with all the additives in the same Rez when you need to adjust. IG time. Things like Hydroplex drop ph a lot so you need to balance that. Especially since I don’t use ph up or down.
Those tent plants are just base, silica, and tea. No additives and they rent lacking in smell, size, or definitely frost or color.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

whats your feed ml per gal schedule look like now
what have you tweaked the recipe to

plants looking stellar
Short answer is I think the basic recipe is the way to go and the way to enhance it is with a proper microbial colony in the root zone. I think the tea and how it manages the uptake of certain nutrients and enzymes breaking down old matter is how to enhance the growth and potential of the plant.

Wisher619

Wisher619

For veg I stick to the 18 ml grow/ 5ml silica. Tried and true no reason to switch veg up.

Bloom I start at day 1 of 12/12 at 20 ml bloom / 6ish ml silica. Day 14 or so I go up to 22 ml.

Week 6 I start ripe @ 25 ml. Week 20 ml.
Week 7, 20 ml Ripe
Week 8 17 ml Ripe
Week 9 and 10 flush.
Chop day 70

I hand feed any additives once a week. Maybe cal mag one time right at transition and hydroplex weeks 2-4 flower. Every supplemental feed I sprinkle a little +Life. I do that mid week

On Sunday’s I hand feed tea.
15ml PBT
1-2 ml mammoth P
1/8 tsp +LIFE
5 ml Bio Cozyme.

I will be eliminating the PBT with a worm farm for EWC, humic,fulvic, kelp. I want to basically bre with real EWC so recreating my own PBT.

I am feeding 15 seconds every hour.

I can feed up to 2.1/2.2 ec with zero burn issues. No reason to tweak too much as the recipe is a golden recipe requires little maintenance. PH stays 100% stable for a week no problem.
Only when you start with all the additives in the same Rez when you need to adjust. IG time. Things like Hydroplex drop ph a lot so you need to balance that. Especially since I don’t use ph up or down.
Those tent plants are just base, silica, and tea. No additives and they rent lacking in smell, size, or definitely frost or color.
nice i am happy to hear it

recipe sounds about right to me

yeah you can def do away with PBT just brew your own
easy and simple

I am gonna try the Killer tea by Humbolt County own or whatever....shop have me a gallon to try

I have all these nutes fuckin stacked around my garage I feel l have almost lost my way

haven't used CNS17 in over a year.......because of all this free shit

but life is good......your shit def is on point for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom