Join me as I grow out Mr.Nice Walkabout in the great outdoor :]

• Thread starter imsilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

imsilly

That's all a matter of personal choice.. but I would say they might need trans planted into a bigger container first, IMO.. but yeah that's about the right age/height you should start the cloning.. =] Idk I switched my focus on mycology.. gonna be way more work.. but a lot more fun and bigger adventure.. ^_^ :icon_cookie:

I agreed.. I'll transplant them to bigger ones tonite.. I'm also going to do a clones off those 4 tallest one.. out of 20 plants I'd be happy if 10 turns out female :party0042:

J

justwannablaze

I agreed.. I'll transplant them to bigger ones tonite.. I'm also going to do a clones off those 4 tallest one.. out of 20 plants I'd be happy if 10 turns out female :party0042:

Make sure when if you clone them without sexing first.. that you MAKE sure you mark them.. incase they turn male then you won't have to worry about throwing all the clones out cuz you wouldn't know which ones are which.. :]

I

imsilly

Make sure when if you clone them without sexing first.. that you MAKE sure you mark them.. incase they turn male then you won't have to worry about throwing all the clones out cuz you wouldn't know which ones are which.. :]

Indeed, I'm aiming to harvest 4-6LBs.. I will do 5 clones each plant, say turns out 10 females x 5 clones each = 50 plants..

50 plants x 150 grams each = 7,500 grams
7,500 / 450g (1LBs) = 16LBs
16LBs wet / 3 (cured) = 5.3 LBs (smokable buds) :party0042:

It would last me a while :makeup

J

justwannablaze

Indeed, I'm aiming to harvest 4-6LBs.. I will do 5 clones each plant, say turns out 10 females x 5 clones each = 50 plants..

50 plants x 150 grams each = 7,500 grams
7,500 / 450g (1LBs) = 16LBs
16LBs wet / 3 (cured) = 5.3 LBs (smokable buds) :party0042:

It would last me a while :makeup

Remember.. clones make less then the mothers.. and that the cannabis could go bad if you do get that much.. before you have time to smoke it all xD so come smoke me up ;) :passingjoint: I haven't smoked since February =[

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice start on the outdoor journey! Hope you find some nice phenos... :cool

I

imsilly

Remember.. clones make less then the mothers.. and that the cannabis could go bad if you do get that much.. before you have time to smoke it all xD so come smoke me up ;) :passingjoint: I haven't smoked since February =[

:harvest: 4:20 is just around the corner.. swing my place.. food, drinks and smoke all on me :party0042:

Nice start on the outdoor journey! Hope you find some nice phenos... :cool

Yes, it would be lovely if I have one SSH, Thai, and a Haze :party0042:

Here an updated on my lovely cloning project.. and woohoo!! the weather is getting warming and beautiful by the hour.. love it!!

1 - Clone top
2 - Fimmed babe
3 - Clone box

Feel free to drop any comments even if it's a dumb silly ones, enjoy! :makeup

1 clone
2 fimmed
3 clone box
J

justwannablaze

:harvest: 4:20 is just around the corner.. swing my place.. food, drinks and smoke all on me :party:

Yes, it would be lovely if I have one SSH, Thai, and a Haze :party0042:

Here an updated on my lovely cloning project.. and woohoo!! the weather is getting warming and beautiful by the hour.. love it!!

1 - Clone top
2 - Fimmed babe
3 - Clone box

Feel free to drop any comments even if it's a dumb silly ones, enjoy! :makeup

What state you from girl? Sounds like a plan to me!:party0042

Your girls are looking great :D

I

imsilly

MA, we should kick it sometimes.. you far from here?

And no I'm a boy :party0042:

J

justwannablaze

so jwb, any growing happening with you?

I see the mistake I made on that last post now xD my b =] and yes just mushrooms though.. I might pop some bag seed out though.. most likely gonna stick with my mushies though :evilgrin0040:

I

imsilly

mmmMm.. delicious, are shrooms hard to grow.. I've always wanted.. perhaps will after this grow :]

J

justwannablaze

mmmMm.. delicious, are shrooms hard to grow.. I've always wanted.. perhaps will after this grow :]

They can be a bitch.. it's quite a bit of work.. and is harder then cannabis of course.. but the pay off is well worth it.. I'll pm you a great site where you can learn ask questions etc.. it's the best there is.
:)

I

imsilly

Hey people!!

I'm back so woohooO!!!

Here some updates so embrace yourself!

1 - rootbound :party0042:

2 - sexy beast #1 :makeup

3 - sexy beast #2 :makeup

4 - hiv/aids :character0029:

New 1
New 7