Join me as I grow out Mr.Nice Walkabout in the great outdoor :]

• Thread starter imsilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

imsilly

Hello fellow growers,

For those of you who wanted to know what Mr.Nice Walkabout is all about this thread will provide the answers, stay tune as I'll update on a weekly basis from germination to smoke reports. Let's begin..

Germination rate: 100% (Out of 18 seeds.. killed 2 myself of weak genetics :)

Sativa/Indica ratio (educated guess): (12 out of 16 plants looks Indica dominates..)

Growing media: $12 for 40Lbs Miracle Grow soil, $3 for 20pack 16oz cup (both sold at walmart)

Lights: New waves 2ft" 4 lamps (96watts) for $160 (shipping included :) http://www.plantlightinghydroponics...t4-lamp-t5-fluorescent-grow-light-p-1934.html [Note: Highly recommended buying a 4 foot long if you budget is not tight..]

Fan: Optimus Ultra Slim Tower Fan $29.. free shipping if pickup at store (Makes a little rotation noise but super quiet if you don't use rotation) (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Optimus-Desktop-Ultra-Slim-Tower-Fan-With-LED-Display/11250080)

Total invested: $255

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here's how the plants are being grown...

Grow Plans: This will be an OUTDOOR grow, I'm giving them a 1.5-2 months indoor head start for greater chance of survival in the wild.. my location is about 44 Northern hemisphere, same as NY or MA) and will transplant them outdoor May 1st-7th.

Germination: Started on March 1st (soaked 2 bounty towel, put all seeds between the sheets and hidden them in a dark/warm closet.. all sprouted on March 4th then transplant them into 16oz cups.

Lighting Schedule: All plants are under constant 24/7 lighting environment.

Growth Pattern: Plants seems to be growing at a rate of 2-3 inches per week (7 weeks X 2.5 inches = 16 inches tall before going outdoors), also the lights are placed 2-3 inches away from plants.

Watering: I water them every 2-3 days, I don't add ANY nutes or fertilizer...

Odor: The plants being giving odors about 1.5-2 weeks of their growth stage.. I liked the smell but not so with parents ^_^

-----------------------------------------------

From the rest onwards I'll give a couple of weekly updated pictures along with a short description what the update is about.... note tho, once they're outdoors I'll limits the update every month or 3 weeks apart as visiting the grow spots too often will provoke suspicious so just lay back and enjoy every updates I can provide :)

Here's a some shots right after germination.. a new beginnings :)

J

justwannablaze

There is a place on here called "grow diaries" I believe this should be there.. just saying :evilgrin0040:

I

imsilly

There is a place on here called "grow diaries" I believe this should be there.. just saying :evilgrin0040:

Hi JWB! Thanks you for your suggestion hopefully one of the staff can move this thread to the appropriate places :party0042:

Here's my secret garden.. today will be their 3rd weeks.. they're all healthy and gorgeous looking :makeup

Group 3
Group 6
Group 5
Group 4
J

justwannablaze

It's no problem.. but I doubt they will :evilgrin0040: haha and mmm they look pretty :) nice work :)

I

imsilly

Hello everyone ^^

So here's an update.. introducing 3 new plants to the family (all started 9 days later than Walkabout) but are catching on fast..

1st pic - Sage
2&3 pic - 8 Miles High

I'm doing a cloning project this weekend for sex determination.. once they show genitals it's time to move the males aside for the ladies to grow ^_^

Also I've just begun feeding them Fox Farm Big Grow.. lets see how big they get in a couple days.. until then enjoy friends :]

Sage
8m 1
8m 2
Baby 4
J

justwannablaze

Pretty girls :) I say your doing quite well :) :clapping I don't know.. had my 3-6 mile scouting trip again xD long ass walk.. but found some VERY rich and fertile soil.. :party0042: just got to worry about hard rains flooding it.. because it's right by a creek.. but hey I say it's worth the risk.. :evilgrin0040: :smoke

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants looking very healthy good luck with the grow.

I

imsilly

Miracle Grow soil?:joint:

Yup.. it's a miracle :party0042:

Pretty girls :) I say your doing quite well :) :clapping I don't know.. had my 3-6 mile scouting trip again xD long ass walk.. but found some VERY rich and fertile soil.. :party0042: just got to worry about hard rains flooding it.. because it's right by a creek.. but hey I say it's worth the risk.. :evilgrin0040: :smoke

Not a bad idea.. I'm lazy tho.. my furthest grow spot locates just 2.5 miles away.. :rollj:

Plants looking very healthy good luck with the grow.

I enjoy taking care and watching them grow every day :party0042:

PICS UPDATES...
1st - Biggest vs. Smallest :)
2nd - Giving him a haircut :makeup
3rd - Preserving genetics
4th - Un-photoshopped 2 colored leaves :party0042:

Also can anyone give me some tips how transport them to their grow spot safely cuz they're soo big now.. I'm sure people will see if I carry em out :]

Big small
Fimm top
Clone
Special
J

justwannablaze

Yup.. it's a miracle :party0042:

Not a bad idea.. I'm lazy tho.. my furthest grow spot locates just 2.5 miles away.. :rollj:

I enjoy taking care and watching them grow every day :party0042:

PICS UPDATES...
1st - Biggest vs. Smallest :)
2nd - Giving him a haircut :makeup
3rd - Preserving genetics
4th - Un-photoshopped 2 colored leaves :party0042:

Also can anyone give me some tips how transport them to their grow spot safely cuz they're soo big now.. I'm sure people will see if I carry em out :]

Well I definitely wouldn't say 2.5 miles in lazy.. haha :P

Move them to the spot in the dead of night.. then go back and do the work in the morning.. the best thing I could say :evilgrin0040: and haha the last one looks like this lobster.. (never used pictures so idk if it's gonna show) xD But that's a disease.. Idk if your plant has it.. I'm just saying :evilgrin0040:

2colorlboster
I

imsilly

Good idea.. would minimize the risk this way.. by the way.. is the lobster photosopped? :]

A

AliasAO

Nice Log so far MS.Silly. Plants are looking beautiful and healthy.

The real question is how r you keeping them under raps in your parents casa?

U must be the Houdini of Pot.
:icon_animal26:

I

imsilly

Nice Log so far MS.Silly. Plants are looking beautiful and healthy.

The real question is how r you keeping them under raps in your parents casa?

U must be the Houdini of Pot.
:icon_animal26:

Glad you like it Alias, it's almost a month without them noticing.. today is April 7.. just 3 more weeks and they'll be outside.. I was caught growing a few years back.. hopefully faith will be on my side this time around :party0042:

Nope that is actually what it looks like! haha :) :sign0005:

mmMm.. I bet it tastes delicious, btw the leave ends up with 1 color now :]

A

AliasAO

Glad you like it Alias, it's almost a month without them noticing.. today is April 7.. just 3 more weeks and they'll be outside.. I was caught growing a few years back.. hopefully faith will be on my side this time around :party0042:

Indoors a carbon filter will save your life when it comes to smell prevention. Good luck on the stealth grow :harvest:

I

imsilly

Hi Ohiofarmer :makeup

Indoors a carbon filter will save your life when it comes to smell prevention. Good luck on the stealth grow :harvest:

Luckily the closet located next by the widow.. open it wide and the smells dissipate :party0042:

Today while watering I took some sexy pics of the plants, enjoy :]

1 - Most beautiful of em all
2 - 4 biggest in closet
3 - compare to hand
4 - fimmed 4 days ago
5 - 95 degree flex :]
6 - 15 inch monster WoOW
7 - almost a foot wide..

Anyhow, I was thinking setting 12/12 to pre-flower then revert back to veg and start taking clones.. thinks it's a good idea??

Beauty
Closet
Compare
Fim
Flex
Tall
Width
J

justwannablaze

Yes I love all shell fish mmm =] :evilgrin0040: But that's good it's one color now =] props on the plants, their looking SWEET =] :sign0005:

J

justwannablaze

Nice quote justwannablaze, take it easy

Thanks but I always take it easy :party0042: Yes Thomas Jefferson was a very wise man indeed =] I love a lot of his quotes.. but there is a very tiny limit on here =p

J

justwannablaze

Hi Ohiofarmer :makeup

Luckily the closet located next by the widow.. open it wide and the smells dissipate :party0042:

Today while watering I took some sexy pics of the plants, enjoy :]

1 - Most beautiful of em all
2 - 4 biggest in closet
3 - compare to hand
4 - fimmed 4 days ago
5 - 95 degree flex :]
6 - 15 inch monster WoOW
7 - almost a foot wide..

Anyhow, I was thinking setting 12/12 to pre-flower then revert back to veg and start taking clones.. thinks it's a good idea??

That's all a matter of personal choice.. but I would say they might need trans planted into a bigger container first, IMO.. but yeah that's about the right age/height you should start the cloning.. =] Idk I switched my focus on mycology.. gonna be way more work.. but a lot more fun and bigger adventure.. ^_^ :icon_cookie:

Top Bottom