Join the Halloween Grow Tent Decoration Contest | VIVOSUN Giveaway

VIVOSUN

Supporter
Get ready to give your VIVOSUN grow tent a spooktacular Halloween look and win BIG prizes! 🕸️🕷️👻

To enter 👇 :
- Follow @VIVOSUN
- Like this thread
- Decorate your VIVOSUN grow tent with Halloween vibes.
- Snap a pic and share it in the comment.
- Tag 3 friends at the same time.

✨Prizes:
One participant whose photo receives the most likes will win 50 coupons (website) + one hoodie.

The winner will be announced on 31st Oct. Good luck!🤩🙌

#vivosun #Halloween #growtent #GIVEAWAY

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Hey Georgia you’re half way there.
just like PlayStation network or XBox live, the vivio people want to keep this event Entirely behind the tall pretty walls of their private garden. In order to enter you need to have given them money. Aka already bought a tent. If you win they will give you a stand in for money that can only be spent at their store. And if they are really smart about it the coupon will not cover the cost of a tent so you will have to give them more money. Its 2023 people companies are only interested in how much they can extract for you.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i would be willing to enter there contest if they would donate a grow kit for it since i have too use there stuff and if i already had it there stuff would be no need to enter a contest trying to win what i already have plus i do not see anyone using much vivosun stuff so for all i know it could be a piece of crap

Tattooedchase

Tattooedchase

i would be willing to enter there contest if they would donate a grow kit for it since i have too use there stuff and if i already had it there stuff would be no need to enter a contest trying to win what i already have plus i do not see anyone using much vivosun stuff so for all i know it could be a piece of crap
Ya me either..not much people use their products....

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

yea they seem to use the contest to get people to buy there product , when most use the contest to get there product out there to be seen
same thing with sponsorships the product is given to get the product out there

TheSecondSaga

TheSecondSaga

I have a vivosun tent that I could decorate, if no one else does, I'll just give away the coupons to the rest of the community.

If someone is actually interested in this then I wont post, to let them win.

Top Bottom