journal of intent..a dark side trip to the moon!!!!

• Thread starter Vegguerilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

20230710 114510
20230710 114345
20230710 114134

moving on from the dodgy tent breeding brigade here and I've decided to show these as a marked reference to what happens when you meet stability and potency in today's littered market of herm breeders.seems the trade never fails to surface.

note to self....avoid tent breeders..empty barrels make the most noise in some cases.

bless.🙂

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

when I find assured potency in a line like this though,I am a stickler for researching and studying how I arrived at this procedure and want to explore why and how it came about.

I think personally now on studying photos endlessy and looking at various pics,the stud male agent orange f1 used in this cross that dates earlier than the 2009 claim from cannasuer is having a marked entry into this highly unusual oil formula.

I believe I'm seeing the parents used in this cross in my flower room.
one is straight cutting rock like og stone buds and is a complete world away in bud form and structure to the ammonia death terp roadkill which I think is agent orange leaning.
heavily interested in seeing a form of variation through these next 3 in vegg as they cycle through flower.
20230711 080228
20230711 075728
20230711 080043

something mahakala mentioned a few moons ago about males predominantly bringing the potency when a cross is formed has me wondering if ol subcool bless his heart has his name on something historic and I believe widely accepted foundation now that the stud male agent orange f1 subcool bought forward 20yrs ago is the true potency charge in the cross shown.
the beauty and validation in this f1 stock is just sowing the seeds.
you get direct hits in true potency and you moonbeam straight into weird and wonderful phenos directly posed from the mother and father.
2 roadkills in flower have grown as if they come from different worlds..one is straight og leaning..one agent orange leaning...I cannot get over how close you actually do get in f1 form to the parents..its staggering watching it unfold in front of you and you witness it very few times in your career I can vouch for that.

I will show the variance f1 hybrids can give in genetical expressions I hope to see more of.🙂

edit...pic1 looks like a strange cheesy pheno..cannasuer did report a cheese hint in this work with a strange pheno found whilst hunting.
maybe that cheese genetical expression they saw shows in various conditions and enviroments in growrooms because I'm seeing it here early.

Last edited:
Top Bottom